Flower Crowns And Daisy Chains

Flower Crowns And Daisy Chains

Another handful of grass fluttered down around Key and he laughed, swatting playfully at Woohyun’s arm. “Come on, stop it,” He said, pulling down on his arm, grinning as Woohyun fell onto him, their chests bumping together.

Woohyun pressed a quick kiss to Key’s cheek before rolling off of Key, and pushing himself back up, giggling at Key’s pout. “Where’d you find this place anyway?”

Key shrugged, rolling onto his side to watch Woohyun, who had begun to pick a bouquet of the wild daisies that grew in the field. “I was just wandering.”

Woohyun nodded his acknowledgment as he began knotting the daisies together, stealing glances at Key every few seconds. “It’s nice,”

"Of course it is," Key said, pushing himself up to better see what Woohyun was doing with the plucked flowers. When he realized what Woohyun was doing, he began collecting flowers of his own, bypassing the daisies for the more colorful, oversized coneflowers.

Woohyun glanced over at Key again, and leaned over with a smile to press his lips against Key’s, mumbling against his lips. “Don’t copy me.”

Key smiled into the kiss, before pushing Woohyun away. “Can’t stop me,” As he knotted in the last few flowers, Woohyun placed the daisy crown atop his head.

"For you," Woohyun grinned, pushing a bit of Key’s fringe to the side, adjusting the crown so the prettiest blooms faced forward. "Handsome flower prince."

"That’s so ing gay," Key laughed, placing his own crown on Woohyun’s head, turning it over and over until he had it positioned just so, a large purple bloom drooping down just the tiniest bit, above his eyebrow. "Beautiful flower princess," He sang, pursing his lips and shaking his head mockingly.

"I’m not a princess," Woohyun pouted.

"You are," Key said, kissing him again. "You’re mine."

 

~~~~~~~~~

C: hope you enjoyed it.