Reunion

You Are Pretty.

EXO was always busy.From live performances,photoshoots to fanmeets and variety shows...their schedule was packed.
Jongin wasn't complaining.He chose this career and he was loving it.However,sometimes he wished he could be an everyday-twenty-year-old boy.You know,walk around,watch a movie  with his friends without being followed around by paparazzi and/or Sasaengs.
That is why when their manager told them that EXO was been given a week off,Jongin was delighted.
He immediately called up his friend,Du-Ho. "Hyung! Guess what? I,rather all the members,get a week off.Isn't that just amazing?"
It seemed that Jongin's friend was more excited because he screamed into the phone,"Jongin-ah!!! Oh,my god.We have a party on Friday,you guys have HAVE to come over.And next Monday,my batchmates and two of yours are going on a trip.It's a short one,though,just for four days.Now we'll have twelve more people.Yay!"
Jongin laughed and said,"But I didn't even say 'yes',hyung."

"Well,you better.And make sure the others do,too."

"Haha,okay.Anyway,I have to go now.See you on Friday,hyung.Your place,right?"

"Yes,my place.Don't you dare forget.And I want to see all of you.8pm.Now bye."

Jongin said 'bye' and hung up.
He felt happy.Or more like relieved. They were finally going to have a vacation.Even if was just for four days,at least they would be alone without cameramen walking beside them.
The EXO members didn't even let Jongin finish.All he said was,"Do you all want to go..-
"Yes,we want to.",said Baekhyun.
Jongin smiled and said,"Oh,there's a party at Du-Ho Hyung's house on Friday.Do you guys want to co..-
"Yes,of course we want to.",said Luhan.
Jongin left the room,feeling excited.
"This is going to be an amazing week."




It was a Thursday.Eun Mi enetered the S.M. building.She had always wanted to work there,but ended up working at her father's law firm.Not that she regretted it.
She had come by to drop off some important documents.However,right after entering the building,she got lost.The floor number,room number,everything just went out of her mind.
Eun Mi went around,trying doors,and also trying to ignore the awkward glances the employees were giving her.
Suddenly she walked into a room,and saw around thirteen people sitting on the floor.It didn't even take Eun Mi a second to realize that she had walked into a practice room.
Embarrassed,she apologized,and was about to leave,when a man(who she guessed was the manager) asked,"May I help you?"

"Uh,yeah.These,uh,documents..."

"Ah,these are from the Im-Song firm,right?I'll sign them,just wait a minute."

Eun Mi smiled and handed the envelope to him.
Suddenly she saw a tall guy walking towards her.'Wait a minute,isn't that Jongin?Or Kai,whatever they call him nowadays',she thought to herself.
Next second,Jongin was standing infront of her and for some reason that half smirk made her melt.
"Yah,Eun Mi-ah. Do you remember me?"
She was extremely nervous,but managed to speak,"Yes,of course I do."
Jongin,politely introduced her to the other members.
"This is my former classmate,Im Eun Mi.We were in high school together."

Eun Mi bowed shyly and then there was an awkward silence.Thank god the manager broke it by saying he was done signing.She was about to leave when Jongin stopped her,"Eun Mi-ah,are you coming to Du-Ho Hyung's party tomorrow night?"
She nodded and he smiled and said,"Great,see you then."
Eun Mi bowed once again,and left the room.
Her cheeks were flushed.Not because she had walked into a room with the whole of EXO just sitting there,but because that guy she talked to,Jongin,he wasn't just her former classmate.He was so much more to her.She thought she had finally forgotten about him,but seeing that smile made her melt just as it had when they were 15.
That is why Eun Mi left the building as fast as she could.If she had stayed any longer,she would have had a nervous breakdown right there.
As she drove,Eun Mi contemplated.Jongin was still the same.He was still equally polite and shy.And his smile was still the same.That smile had given her sleepless nights in the past.
Now that she saw that smile again,now that she saw Jongin again,her first and only love till now,was it possible that she was falling for him once again?



a/n:So,this is my first fanfic.I am really nervous about it,but don't hesitate to criticize or recommend anything.Hope you all like it,and I will update latest by next week(school,you see TT_TT)