You Are The One

Goodbye Mr. Wrong Hello Mr. Right

1 YEAR LATER ::

 

Monday at 9:00 AM

 You woke up and get your phone to see if HyunSeung texted you but as you scroll your phone you saw your bestfriend's text saying,

"Hi ~~ ! Don't cry. Move on. There's a time you'll find a man who will never break promises" DongWoon said.

"Thanks Chingu-ah! :) Chingu, Saranghae" You replied smiling.

"Come. Go with me. Lets Go somewhere so that you wont be sad anymore. I'll pick you up at 3PM. Thats a promise. I have a surprise" ...

"Okay then. See you later" You replied.

 

( YOUR POV )

Another promise. Another promise to break. But I hope he will not break it. Im excited to be with my bestfriend. I should wear my light blue dress. I'll curl my hair.

( END OF YOUR POV )

 

- at 2:30PM -

* Beep! Beep! *

You looked at your window & saw Dongwoon waiting outside.

"He is too early." You mumbled.

"Yaah ~! Come in and wait for me. I'll just change my clothes." You texted him.

"Okay. Im here already. Auntie is preparing me a food. :)" He said.

"Haha. Good. Wait." ...

"Yes. Sure. Take your time. Im talking to auntie." DongWoon replied

 

- At 3:45 -

I went downstairs immediately because its already 3:45.

"Dongwoon-ah! What do you think?" I said as I smiled at him.

"Ah! You're very pretty. Shall we go now?" He said as he give his arms to me.

"Bye Auntie. I'll take good care of her." He said.

 

As DongWoon drove his car. You tell some stories. Because he always listen to you. until you thought,  "Dongwoon-ah! My Bestfriend. I thank God because God gave me you. Thank you for being always there for me. I wish I would find a boy exactly like you"

 

"Okay. We are here now." DongWoon said as he parked the car.

"Where are we?" ... "Lotte World?"

"Yess! What should we ride first?" He said.

"Hmm. I want the anchor's away" you said excitedly.

"Ara." He replied then smiled.

 

You and DongWoon rode the anchor's away. You had fun. You already forgot HyunSeung. 

"~~~, excuse me for awhile. I need to go to the cr." .. You nodded.

"Ah. Here's my handkerchief. Please hold it for awhile. Thank You! Wait me." He said as he walked.

 

-AFTER 30minutes-

"DongWoon-ah! Where are you?!" You said crying.

As you wait for him to come back. you saw a paper fell from the handkerchief. and it says::

"~~~ ! Go infront of the wheel of fate now =)"

 

You obeyed whats written on the paper. you walked until you saw a dinig table with candles. petals on the grounds.

 

"Beautiful right? I made it for you. I hope you'll appreciate it. sorry if its just simple" he said and scratch his head.

 

You hugged him tight and said thanks.

 

"Why are you doing this Woonie?" you said curiously.

 

"Because I want to tell you something ~~~" he said shyly.

 

"Tell something? What is it?" You said and pouted.

 

"You know its been months since I fell inlove with you. I just dont have the courage to confess it to you because I know you still love HyunSeung. Now, Im here standing infront of you. I want to say that I love you so much~~~! I want to spend my life with you." He said as if he wanted to cry and knelt down and gave you ring.

 

You stayed quiet. You just hugged and whisper in his ears, "DongWoon-ah! *sniffs* I said to God that I hope I'll find someone like you but God gave me you. And Im super thankful. Iloveyou too woonie! "

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the fail ending. =( Im not good in writing fictions. Mianhae for disappointing you guys.