Goodbye Mr. Wrong

Goodbye Mr. Wrong Hello Mr. Right

( YOUR POV )

Yes! Its our 3rd anniversary. I will give him a bracelet. Im so excited. I hope we will be forever. I will text him

( END OF YOUR POV )

 

"Hi my HyunSeung! Happy 3rd anniversary! Im so lucky to have you in my life. I love you so much! :*" you texted him.

"Hello to my princess! Happy 3rd anniversary! I love you too." he replied. "Shall we meet today?" he added.

"Ah. Sure :) Even if it's raining. What time?" you said excitedly.

"Uhm. How about 3:30PM? I will pick you up. Arasso?" he replied.

 

You are wrapping your gift to him. a bracelet. You even sprayed a perfume in it. After wrapping, you took a bath. You wear a white dress with your hair pony.

 

- AT 3:45 -

"Yah! Where are you? I thought you're going to pick me up?" You called him on phone.

"Uhm. I cant make it. I have a lot of things to do. Mianhae"  ...

"Naaah , Its okay. Next time." You ended the call.

 

You want to cry but you thought that maybe he's busy so that he can't make it. Days had passed. One morning , you are reading all his texts. and you saw these text oh him ::

 

"Whatever happens. Whenever you need me, I will be here always.

I can't go a day without seeing otr texting you. I will never leave you. I wont lie to you. Promise"

 

"broken promise of hyunseung. tsss." you thought.

 

You texted him and said "Hello! How have you been? I miss you already" but he didnt reply. you're crying because you're worried about him.

"Why did you text me? Im okay and im busy" he replied like he doesnt want to text you.

 

"Why did he text me like that?! Like he doesnt have a girlfriend!? Have I done something wrong? What?! Im only loving him. Is it bad?!" you thought.

 

You went out to walk alone. To think for awhile then you saw HyunSeung in a restaurant with another girl.

 

"Yaaah! Where are you?" you said.

"Im at home. why?" he replied.

"Tsss. So , the restaurant is your new house now?! you're lying!!?" You said.

"Huh? Where are ----- Hello?! Hello?!" he said angrily.

 

The raindrops fell, you ran as fast as you could and tears fell from your eyes. You just cant acept the fact that he doesnt love you anymore. he cant be with you anymore. he's inlove with someone else.

 

You went back home. You immediately ran into your room. You cry like there's no tomorrow. You're thinking that yousaw was only a dream.

 

"Yaaah~! Can we talk?" he texted you.

"For what reason?" you replied.

"I want to say sorry" he replied.

"WTH. after what you done?! all you can say is sorry?!" you replied with teary eyes

"~~~ ! remember this , ILOVEYOU! :(" he said

You didnt reply to his text .

 

At late night , you're still thinking of what have you seen earlier ..

 

( HYUNSEUNG'S POV )

Pssh. What did I say?! I love her? Ah! Yes! before but now , I dont love her anymore. I love someone else. What should I do? *thinks* Ah! Thats right! I will just not text her.

( END OF HIS POV )

 

Months after , HyunSeung isnt texting you anymore. You putted in your mind that you'll just move on.