Am I Dreaming..?

Is This A Dream...?

The inside of the building didn't look any better. It was all grey with patches of white and there was even a wall missing that lead to another room. It looked almost like a classroom. There was a wide desk at the front of the room where BigBang would most likely be sitting at and multiple desks and chairs around the room. 

"What a great place to pick," you said as you sat down in one of the seats in the middle a bit to the left of the desk up front.

Checking your phone you saw you had a message from someone. It was from Merry, she finally replied but she didn't answer the question you asked. The only thing she said was, 'Have fun.' 

"Have fun? I thought she was coming too."

You text her back asking if she was going to come. Merry should have replied after a minute, but she didn't.

~sigh~ "Looks like I'm on my own for this."

Looking around the room there were mostly girls around and maybe a few boys. They were all in groups, I was the only one sitting. I thought about making some new friends, but decided against it. I was here for BigBang and no one was gonna stop me  from getting a hug and picture with my bias. I couldn't wait to see him for the first time ever since I watched his video for the first time. Wedding Dress was one of my favorite songs of all time it made me happy and sad for him. Watching that video had made me cry that he didn't get the girl and made me want to comfort him and say it was all gonna work out.

"BigBang!"

One scream then several others screams. Now everyone screamed their name and the reality of how many people there were hit me. I stood up to see if I could see them but everyone was crowding the front of the room and just decided to sit down and wait until they calmed down. When they finally calmed down I got to see them with my own eyes and it was magical. From left to right I saw GD, Seungri, Daesung, Papa YG, TOP and then Youngbae. Even though he was sitting far away from me I felt like I could tell what he was wearing. He wore a black hat backwards that showed his bleached hair through the slit of the snapback. I don't know if he wore a shirt underneath but what I saw on top was something that looked like a black shirt or sweater that didn't have sleeves. His pants were black and gold that had desgins I couldn't quite figure out and was wearing beige colored work boots. 

Visual Reference

(Outfit) http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/uledy/29791950/18574/18574_original.jpg

 

I couldn't stop staring at them, especially Youngbae. It was a dream come true and my emotions were everywhere. I could sense my inner fangirl wanting to come out now that I saw them right before my eyes. I really had no idea why they had this get-together or how they did without so many of their fans not finding out, but I didn't think about it I only saw one person in my line of sight at the moment. My inner rant with myself was caught off guard when I heard one particular person speak English. Papa YG was speaking in English and was addressing as to why we were the few that passed the puzzle in order to be here. As amazing as his English was, I went back to staring at my five favorite people in the world.

Sooner than I noticed the get-together was over and realized I hadn't listened to anything that they said. Everyone had the chance to get a picture and hug with their bias. I didn't feel like waiting in line on my feet so I just sat and waited. 

About 15 minutes pass and I look up to see that the line is surprisingly shorter than before. Seems once you got your picture and hug you were escorted out by the very few staff that were there. As much as I would've loved to get a picture and hug with all of them I don't think they would've let me since almost everyone was gone. I got up and walked towards Youngbae's line and stoppped short. He was just finishing with his second to last fan. He sat down and took out his phone and played on it. I felt a lump at the back of my throat as I swallowed and I kept walking until I was right in front of him.

I cleared my throat hoping my voice would sound calm, " Um, can I get a hug and picture with you Youngbae?"

He looked up into my eyes and I stared into those dark eyes and he stared into mine. We stayed like that for a good minute, then he smiled his eye smile that makes my heart flutter every time and he stood up. I had enough sense to get ready for the hug and took off my backpack and sweater leaving me with just my white tank top on with my beanie on my head. I didn't realize that we were almost the same height with me being almost in an inch shorter. We stared at each other for a second and he moved to hug me. His hug was nothing like I've ever felt before, it was warm, soft, strong and comforting at the same time. The smell of his cologne was intoxicating as I breathed it in and laid my head on his shoulder. I felt like I belonged in his arms.

I felt my eyes well up with tears, one solid tear escaped and landed on his shoulder. His arms tensed for a second and relaxed right after. Then he let me go and saw my face with tears. I turned around so he wouldn't look at me and wiped my face of the tears and put my beanie and jacket back on. I turned around hoping my face looked alright and took out my phone. I looked at Youngbae, he had sat down and had a solemn look on his face, but when he saw me looking he just smiled again. I walked around the table to him, phone in hand and bent at the waist towards him and tried to get my phone to the camera. He must have seen me struggling and took my phone from me and did it for me. I got the pose I wanted ready and I did not see his hand make his way to my back to pull me up straight and around so that I was sitting down on his lap. 

Shocked as I was I didn't have time to react cause he was already posing and taking the picture. I thought it would be the only picture we would take together so I just posed. He took several more pictures which threw me way off considering I was sitting in his lap and he wanted to take pictures, but hey who's complaining. After a few poses he chose a pose that you would usually see couples do. He brought his lips to my cheek and I just made a funny face. I decided to do it as well and turn my face and look like I was kissing his cheek. He took the picture and turned his head my way a little too early and touched the side of his lips to mine. His lips opened slightly and closed again. He moved his head a little more so I got a little more of his lips. He moved them against mine slowly and I did as well. I wasn't thinking clearly, but only this moment mattered. My heart sped up crazily and I'm sure I made a little noise of satisfaction. 

When I felt his head move more to try and complete the side kiss I heard a faint noise off in the distance. It sounded like someones alarm, then the sound got louder all of sudden and I moved my head to look. 

 

I shot straight up in bed to look for the source of the sound. I found my phone on the nightstand next to my bed, turned off the alarm and laid back down. 

"Was that seriously all a dream?! No it couldn't have been, it had to be real, I mean it felt so real."

I searched through the pictures of my phone and didn't find a single one that I took with him. 

"I was just having one of the best dreams of my life so far and you decided to ruin it for me phone. I don't like you right now. As much as I wanna through you at the wall, I can't. I lose either way." 

I wanted to scream out loud, but before I could do that I got a message from Merry. She said that BigBang was gonna be in town tonight and that we both had to go. 

'Now why does this seem familiar?,' I thought.

I looked at my phone, re-read the message again and grinned.

 

 

Whoo! Finished~ Hope you enjoyed that cause I know I did when I dreamt of it :D Leave comments and subscribe for more dream inspired stories (whenever I dream of them lol)