Is This Real...?

Is This A Dream...?

"Damn it, I ing overslept! I get this once in a lifetime chance and I'm already screwing it up."

You hurry out of bed and quickly get ready. Running into the bathroom you quickly strip and take a quick shower and run to your room. Hurrying not to be late you throw clothes in the air looking for proper clothing so you won't look terrible standing in front of your favorite idols.

Your dream was to become a YG artist and join the fellow YG family members and needed to at least look decent in front of them and present yourself right. You finally decided on a white tank top with your favorite VIP jacket that a big, yellow B stamped on the left side of the jacket with a golden skull from Big Bang's 4th album. For pants you wore black capris along with black and gold boots. With a final lookover in the mirror with an approving smile you rush out of your room with your backpack, down the stairs and out the door.

Visual references

(Side Braid) http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/e5/11/d3/e511d3ebd7d9b219d38ae77354a70cfe.jpg

(Black Beanie) http://images.cdn.bigcartel.com/bigcartel/product_images/136748827/max_h-1000+max_w-1000/Simple_Beanie_Black_1.jpg

(VIP Jacket) http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m64j53Bus51qgidq7.jpg

(White tank top) http://image-load-balancer.worldsportshops.com/Datafeeds/Graphics/Products/ImageCache/300x300/53480.WH.jpg

(Black Capris) http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71z3ZkK3tiL._UY500_.jpg

(Black boots) http://www.websolutioninfo.net/EBJIN/J-JJING-BLACK-SHINY-GOLD-1.jpg

 

'Good thing I don't wear makeup or else that would've taken longer,' you thought to yourself as you drove in your dark blue Mustang to the location. Arriving at the location, it looked shady and started hoping that it wasn't a hoax. You waited a little and little by little more people started showing up.

You walked up to a group of people and asked, "Excuse me, is there where BigBang supposed to be? It looks a little shady so I wanted to be sure it's here." 

"Yeah it is," said one girl from the group. "Only a few people get to come cause you had to figure out a puzzle that they put on their website. Seems a lot of people couldn't figure it out by the looks of it." 

'What puzzle is she talking about, I heard this from a friend she never told me anything about a puzzle,' you thought to yourself. 

"Ah, okay thanks."

Walking back to your car you thought to yourself thinking why your friend never told you about the puzzle. Taking out your phone you message your friend asking why she never told you about it. You wait a little for her text but she never answered. You look up to see people start walking to the entrance of the building. It was an old. grey looking building, it looked out of place next to the other stores next to it. Not exactly where you would expect one of South Korea's best boybands to be. Grabbing your backpack out of the car and locking it you start walking along with the crowd towards the door. 

 

 

Whoo! Second story and I hope you enjoyed the first part. Comment for any constructive criticism or for any reason. Let me know if I should continue~ :D