who?

Minho and Taemin's love story

   Taemin walked alone through the park. The only thing he saw were couples holding hands, laughing, hugging and kissing. Teamin sigh of saddness. He thought everyone had someone who love them (aside of any family membre) but him. suddenly He  got push by  someone and Taemin fell to ground. 

Minho stop from running once he saw what he had done. Minho help the young boy to his feet. " Are you ok?" Minho ask feeling guilty.

"Yes, don't worry" the young boy said while cleaning the dirt form his jeans.

Taemin looked up and saw the most gorgeous guy he ever seen. He was tall. He had big  dark  brown eyes. And with the most beaiutiful smile with the most perfect smooth lips.Taemin was spechless. The tall boy said sorry once again and left. Taemin just stood there realizing that he didn't ask for his name.

   The next day Taemin went to the  park. He sat on one of the benches hoping to see the tall boy again. Taemin sat there thinking about how he would introduce himself to him and hoping to become friend with him or maybe something more.

  Taemin waited and waited. Teamin  kept waiting until the sun went down. Once  the sun went down Taemin gave up. He got up form his seat and started to walk home. He walk slowly still hoping the tall boy would come.

  Taemin walked with his head down and about to cry, when he bump to someone. Taemin said with a very sad voice "sorry".  

   When Taemin lift his head he was the happiest person on earth. It was him, the tall boy with the beautiful smile. Taemin didn't notice how he was smiling until the tall boy said " You have a beautiful smile".

Teamin blush at the comment . " Thanks " Taemin said shyly.

" Would you like to get coffee with me" the tall boy said a little shy. Taemin just want to jump up and down of happiness.

" yes I would love that" Taemin gave his cutest smile ever. The tall boy smile back, and made Taemin almost melt away. 

  They went to a near cafe they spend there hours just talking about nothing special. They talk until it was time to close the cafe. They walk out side they stared to say goodbye. The tall boy hug Taemin. Taemin hug him back then Taemin gave the tall boy a kiss on the cheek. Taemin had to go one way the tall boy in the aother. Taemin felt a little sad parting away form him.

  When taemin got home he realize he still didn't know what was the name of the tall boy. so he went back to the cafe to if the tall boy was there but he wasn't.

  Taemin then went to the park where they first met. When he got to the park he couldn't belive it  he was there. Standing next to the beanch. Taemin ran to him and hug him really tight.

Then Minho smile and hug him back, and said " What is your named?".

"Taemin"  He said shyly.

" That a really pretty named just like you." Minho said. Taemin blush and smile.

" What's yours?" Taemin said trying look at Minho's eyes.

" My name is Minho.  Now can you close your eyes " Minho said with a gental voice. Taemin close his eyes a then he feel warmth on his lips. He open his eyes and saw that Minho had was kissing him. Taemin smile into the kiss. Minho then broke the kiss and gave a red rose ,he was hiding behine his back, to Taemin. Taemin smile and was lost in the rose's beauty that ,when he was about to hug Minho, Minho disappered. Taemin was shock and confused. Taemin was about to cry, but...

Taemin open his eyes with the help of the rays of the sun. The first thing he saw was the beautiful face of his lover. Taemin just hug him tightly that made Minho woke up.  Minho cup one of  Taemin's cheeks and pull him to gental kiss. Taemin loved to Dream about his lover but the best thing was that when he woke up  Minho was right next to him. To hug him. To  kiss him. And to love him.

_______________________________________________________________

 hey sorry for not updating right away i was going to but i was busy.

and also because i when i was writing the story in my phone i didnt  save it and i turn off my phone and it deleted everything

also my english is very very very bad  so sorry for anything wrong i did just tell me i'll change it

well hope you enjoyed the story. i wanted to make a cute storry after the i did. hahaha well plzz comment ok^_^