[3] TRUTH

Taming Jeon Jungkook

 

 

This is it. This is the day Taehyung will finally tell Mrs.Jeon that he truly loves his son and he would like to upgrade their relationship in the future. Not for money but for love.

 

He woke up in a good mood, his Kookie is so peaceful sleeping in his arms. He found his heart beating crazy. He kissed the younger's temple and slowly and carefully left the bed, Jungkook stirred and went to sleep again.

Taehyung silently left the room and found Mrs. Jeon in the kitchen helping the maids to prepare breakfast.

"Oh! Taehyungie!?" The young lady uttered as he saw the younger already awake.

"Uhmmm Mrs. Jeon I'd like to talk with you for a second." He said politely and scratched his neck.

"Sure, sure dear let's go to the living room then." Mrs. Jeon ordered the maids to continue on their work as she will be gone for a minute.

 

 

"What is it Taehyung? I-Is there something wrong with Jungkook?" Mrs. Jeon started as they took a sit in the living room.

"Uh-- No, no, no Mrs. Jeon." Taehyung's head quickly snapped up.

"Then??" 

"I-I just like to say tha-that I grew to love your son and I'm willingly to stay by his side forever a-and that I don't want anything in return anymore." Taehyung blushed and lowered his head with a smile.

"You love him now don't you?" Mrs. Jeon lovingly smiled.

"Y-Yes, not everyone might see his good side but if they did know I bet they will love him just like how I frew to love him as the days goes by." Taehyung's heart is going crazy at this time. He just like to let this deal off and truly love the younger.

"Then I guess our deal is off." Mrs. Jeon stood straight with a smile and so does Taehyung.

 

"D-Deal? W-What deal?"  The two turned as they saw the person they were talking about.

"Dear..." Mrs. Jeon tried to approach him but the younger only took a stepback with a hurt face.

"Y-You two w-were both lying to me?" Jungkook was on the verge of crying.

"L-Let me explain J-Jungkook" Now Taehyung was approaching him but the younger just kept on stepping back.

"H-How could you?" Tears were now escaping his eyes and it was non-stop and it hurts Taehyung's heart.

"Baby let us explain." Mrs. Jeon's voice broke as she was also on the verge of crying.

"I-I can't believe my own m-mother planned all this." He lowered his head and his eyes were like searching for something on the floor.

"AND YOU!!! I-I LOVED YOU!! SO MUCH! I-I gave it all, my heart, my pride, and I was willingly to give more, everything. B-But y-you only played with me and let alone with my mother too. Y-You two are so harsh." 

His was beyond mad, confuse and hurt. 

"J-Jungkook let us explain please" Taehyung was now crying too. He knew how hurt the other is and it's breaking his heart.

Jungkook feels like dying already. And with that he left the house still crying his heart out.

 


 

 

OOOOKKKAAAYYY I'M SORRY GUYS T-T

I'LL JUST LEAVE THIS CHAPTER HERE

NEXT UPDATE IS JUNGKOOK'S SIDE.

I LOVE YOU GUYS REALLY <3

THANK YOU FOR STAYING UP WITH ME T-T