[2] Flashback

Taming Jeon Jungkook

 

 

"Tae~!" Jungkook called for his boyfriend and clinging to the other's sleeves to stop him.

"Nae?" Taehyung stopped from leaving and turned to his lover.

"M-Mom said stay for dinner..." 

"Really? Sure why not." Taehyung smiled widely.

"R-Really? Then I'll let her know that you agreed." Jungkook said excitedly and went to the kitchen.

 

 

The dinner went awkward for Jungkook that is. Taehyung and his mom was too close, they kept talking about Jungkook like he wasn't there. He was embarrass how his mom calls him baby although he's already in High School and just a few months he will already be graduating. 

 

After dinner Mrs. Jeon was more gladly to have Taehyung stay over for the night. 

So now here's Taehyung lying in bed with a cute sleeping Jungkook wrapped in his arms. He chuckled as he saw how innocent Jungkook is right now and the best part is he is the one and I mean the only one who can tame the younger and command him, the younger wouldn't lower his pride for anyone if it isn't Taehyung.

He stared at the ceiling and his mind automatically went back in time. The time when he met his Jungkook.

 

FLASHBACK

 

"I'm Mrs. Jeon, are you Kim Taehyung?" A lady with a proper dress who just came out of a fancy car asked the younger who was surely confused.

"Ahmm.. Yes, may I help you?" Taehyung replied politely.

"Come with me please, if you dont mind."

Kim Taehyung was surely taught to not go with strangers when he was a kid but he didn't know how or why he followed the lady and came with her.

 

 

 

Now they were in a coffee shop near his house.

"So, I'm certainly that you know my son Jeon Jungkook right?" 

How could Taehyung not know the popular and famous kid in their school? The Jungkook kid was known for being rich and having looks and talent but the younger was also known for his not so good attitude. But he also know Jungkook well because for some reason the younger continiously follows him everywhere and stares at him, and it was a little awkward for him because he knew that the Jungkook kid was stalking him but he couldn't utter a single word to stop him.

"My son likes you very much and he kept whining about you being perfect and he wants to have you."

"I'm not a thing that you can just buy!" Taehyung almost yelled.

"Yes, I know and that's what I told him... but here's the deal, you can just pretend to be his boyfriend"

"And what? Pay me with your money? I'm sorry I can't do that" Taehyung cut in.

"Let me finish son, just pretend to be his boyfriend for the mean time and I promise you won't have to pay a single coin in school and I'll also take care of your mother who I know is in the hospital." The lady smiled.

Taehyung got silent and thought about the offer. He was indeed having trouble with the school payment and with his mother too for being in the hospital.

So he agreed.

 

 

Jungkook was beaming a big smile when Taehyung asked him well of course he didn't know about the deal. At first it was all part of the mission for Taehyung but when the days turned to weeks and months that goes by, her mother was all cured and out of the hospital and was now living with him in peace, his heart learned to love the younger back and now it wasn't for the mission anymore. Now it was true, and he didn't care about the money anymore cause now he only cares for Jeon Jungkook.

 

 

Taehyung smiled as he remembered the past, he was really glad he met Jungkook and Mrs. Jeon. He was more than happy now with his cute little Kookie beside him. He really wouldn't know what will his life be if he didn't met Jungkook, the younger's smile was enough to make his heartbeat go crazy and he couldn't be happier than that.

Taehyung kissed the younger's forehead and he too went to sleep.

 

 


I was gone for a long time huh?

Huhuhuhu I'm deeply sorry T-T