Almost recording time!

XOXO, Jung SooJung

A/N: Ok, so I think I'll start doing chapters in POVs (Krystal's POV, Kyungsoo POV, etc.) Ok, back to the story!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Krystal's POV

"I am so excited to sing with squishy Kyungsoo!!!" I say as soon as we get into the van.

"He's a great singer! I really want to see him and Baekhyun perform Moonlight together! They are all great singers!" Luna says.

"I really love the way Kai dances. He's so awesome!" Amber says.

"..." For about 30 seconds silence is all there is.

"Did Amber just fangirl over a boy?" I hear Sulli say.

"I think so!" Victoria replies.

"Ya! Is it so unusual for me to fangirl about a guy!?" Amber says angrily.

"Kinda, yeah." Luna says.

"I was worried for a while there Amber!" I say. "So do you like him?" 

"Well, I can't really say that...yet. Ya! Why do you need to know anyway!?" Amber says.

I hear everybody giggle. Including me.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kyungsoo's POV

 

"Oh! That's right, I need to get my hair dyed." I say.

"Hmm, sound like you're getting ready for something really special...or should I say, someone really special!" Kai says.

"I-I don't like her that much!" I say, but when I blush they already know I'm lying.

"Omo! I was kidding, but you really like her!?" Kai says as we walk down they familiar hallway to get to our hairstylist.

"Guys, you know I blush for no reason sometimes!" I say. Am I actually developing feelings for her? No! I can't! Not yet, not after my dating disaster last time.

*Flashback*

I walk to the front door, ready to pick her up for dinner tonight. I went through so much to plan this date tonight. I even spent all of the money I earned from my part-time job. Hopefully Suho has enough money to buy the groceries, because I surely won't be able to!

I don't hear anything...except for the familiar sound of a make-out session! I can't believe my ears! I need visual proof that this is happening. I open the door and sure enough, my girlfriend, still fully clothed, straddling another man, (shirtless at that!) and they're making out, about to get ready for something else I'm sure. I stand in the doorway shocked, as they both look towards me. I hear the man say "get out!" but I don't, I'm not some character off of a drama! So I walk slowly towards the man who stands up to face me, and I punch him with the most strength I've ever used in the many times I've hit someone, and then I run. I can't have anything to do with them. And I have no intention to get back with her. Although, I'm sure she's thinking the same thing.

*Back to reality*

I am ready for the recording I have in a few seconds.

"You ready Soo?" Suho says.

"Yep" I say.

"Go knock 'em out! Not literally." Chanyeol says.

"Fighting!" Baekhyun says.

I am nervous as I see the familiar look of a recording room. And then I see her.

"To Be Continued!"