Long time no see!

XOXO, Jung SooJung

A/N: When I said that I would make the chapters longer, I meant that, but I will not make each chapter as long as a one-shot because I have a short attention span and I tend to forget ideas. Also, I will be posting most of the chapters at night because I am less busy then. Some of the things in this story will be what I made up and some of it will be real, but it is just a story so please don't be too mad at me.Sorry for the long A/N, anyway let's get to the story!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I am so excited to meet our old friends again!!" Sehun says loudly.

"Calm down a little will you?" Kyungsoo says.

"Who died and made you so depressed!?" Baekhyun says.

"Guys let's not get off on the wrong foot today, we are supposed to be happy ok?" Chanyeol says calmly.

The members soon pulled into the empty parking lot of a an unfamiliar restaurant. "Are you sure this is the right place?" Kai says.

"Yeah, I think so" Suho replies.

"I wonder when they will get here" Sehun says as they walk into the restaurant.

"They should be here soon" Suho says.

"They're here!" Chanyeol says excitedly.

They watch as Sulli, Amber, Victoria, Luna, and Krystal enter the restaurant.

"Annyeong!" They all say to each other.

"It's so nice to see you guys again!" Luna says.

"You guys have matured so much!" Victoria says.

"Yeah, you too!" Suho says.

"You're still awkward, Suho" Amber says.

The waitor shows them to their seat in the back private room.

"We have never been here before" Sehun says.

"Jinjja!?" Krystal says. "Well you're in for a treat!"

They get seated and start freely conversing with one another.

"Why aren't you saying anything D.O!?" Kyungsoo thinks to himself.

"Are you ok, Kyungsoo?" Krystal says with a concerned look on her face.

"Yes, I'm ok" Kyungsoo manages to say.

"Ok. Just making sure." She replies.

They all order their food and all they hear for a few minutes is a chomping sound coming from the EXO members except Kyungsoo.

"Kyungsoo, I need to talk to you for a second." Suho says before pulling him out of the private room.

"What did you need" Kyungsoo says.

"Kyungsoo, this is not you! Is something wrong because you seem very strange lately!" Suho says.

"Ok ok, ever since we met them a few years ago, I kind of had a crush on Krystal. I've been trying to act like I'm not excited because I just don't think I'm ready to love anybody. I don't even really know if I actually like her." Kyungsoo admits hesitantly.

"Ohhh! Well, Kyungsoo, I think the best you can do for now is just let some time pass, your heart will reveal it's true desire eventually" Suho replies. "So are you ready to get back to dinner?"

"I think so, and Junmyeon?"

"Yes?"

"Thanks for the talk" Kyungsoo says.

"Your welcome" Suho says as they return to the dinner table.