The Fabulous Bouncer and the Cats

The Cat Cafe With A Mysterious Curse

Somewhere near the clubs, a skinny man was being kicked out of his home. "EY, ESAY WATCH YA DOIN!?" he yells "Listen Rico" the man says "You haven't paid rent in 2 months, I was supposed to kick you out last month, you're lucky" Rico just sat there and shook his head then he began to speak in spanish. "NO ME IMPORTA UN CARAJO NECESITO UN LUGAR PARA VIVIR HIJO DE PUTA!!(I DON'T ING CARE I NEED A PLACE TO LIVE MOTHER ER!!)" the man looked confused and Rico just shook his head. "ADIOUS, BASTARD!" he says and he walks off. Rico walked until he got to the cafe. "Cat cafe a La SHINee?" he walks in and Jenny looks over to him. "Hello" she says and Rico waves. "Hello". "What would you like?" Jenny asks and Rico answers with "A home" Nikky walks out and asks. "You don't have a home?" Rico shook his head. "Nope, I was kicked out of my apartment today, ahhh what's a bouncer to do?" "I was once kicked out of my apartment!" Arey says "Because I was walking around tiredly and scaring people." Rico looks at Arey like she's crazy and turns back to Jenny and Nikky. "You can sleep in the cafe for a while!" Nikky says and Jenny looks back at her like she's crazy. "OH REALLY!? GRACIOUS!" Jenny glared at Nikky and Nikky just shruged. The cats heard the whole conversation. "MEOW!?(WHAT!?)" Minho yells. "MEW(NOOOOOO!!!!)" Onew says "Mrah! (He'll learn about the curse! NOBODY CAN LEARN ABOUT THE CURSE!!)" Key yells. "MEW, MEW, MEW, MEW!(OH NO, OH NO, OH NO, OH NO!!!)" Taemin yells as he ran around the room in a circle. "MRAH, MREW, MEWRAH!(OH WE'RE GONNA BE EXPOSED!!!)" Jonghyun yells and he looked around the room in panic. Minho walks up to Jenny and slowly shakes his head. "Mrow. (Don't do it)" Jenny looks at Minho. "Do you wan't him to stay?, huh Okay you can stay Rico" She says and Minho's mouth drops. "MREW!(WHAT, NO THAT'S NOT WHAT I SAID AT ALL!!!!)" he yells and the other cats shake their heads. "Mrew, mrah(Tsk, tsk, Minho, look at what you've done)" Jonghyun says and the other cats shake their heads in disapointment. Minho looks at them and shakes his head. "MRAH (I DIDN'T MEAN TOOOO!!!)" he says. "Mruuuue(Suuuure, Minho we believe you)" Key says. The four other cats walked off and Minho sulked in the corner. Later in the night when the shop closed up Rico was a ready for bed. "Bye Rico!" Jenny says and Rico waved goodbye. Jenny locked the door and Rico layed down on the floor. The cats watched him from the kitchen. "Mreh(What time is it?)" Key asks and Onew checks the time. "Mew(11:56)" he says and the cats sigh and look at Minho angrily. "Mrah(Why Minho? why?)" Onew says. "MREA!?(WHAT!? GOD I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO!)" Minho says and then the large clock outside rang *DING-DONG, DING-DONG!* then the blue light began to shine. "Hmmm, turn that light off!" Rico says and he looks up. "HOLY WHO ARE YOU GUYS!?" he yells and the five men awkwardly wave. "Hi..."

And Arey's Outfit Of the Day is......

http://www.polyvore.com/areys_outfit/set?id=135432675

And Rico's Outfit Of the Day is......

http://www.polyvore.com/ricos_outfit/set?id=135483365

CLICK THE LINKS TO SEE THE OUTFITS!!!!!!!