Tap,Tap

The Cat Cafe With A Mysterious Curse

Recently the cats didn't want the girls to go home because the heard a tapping noise at the back window. It sounded like Tap, tap. it couldn't be a tree branch hitting the window, there were no trees. It was also fenced up and locked around the back, so it couldn't possibly be a person. Or so they thought.

The girls were closing up the cafe when they heard the tapping.

 

"Wh-what was that noise?" Nikky asks

 

"What noise?" Jenny says concerned

 

"It was a tapping noise" Nikky explained as she looked around for a weapon "and it's coming from the back widow!"

 

Jenny sighed and rolled her eyes "it's probably just Arey trying to scare us. Maybe she climbed the fence or something"

 

"I hope you're right"

 

"Nikky" Jenny says as she shakes her head "let's go"

 

The cats were asleep so they didn't know that the girls had left, but when they woke up boy were they scared. Onew woke up early due to a bad dream. He yawned and stretched, then kind of just sat there and looked around *Tap, tap*

 

"Meow? (What was that?"

 

He began to shake in fear, so he jumped off the table he was on and walked up to Jonghyun. He began to nudge him with his paw.

Jonghyun opened his eye a little and annoyedly asked.

 

"Mew? (What do you want?)"

 

Onew in a shaky voice said "m-m-meow...( I-I heard the tapping again)"

 

Jonghyun stood up quickly and looked at the clock. It was 11:24. He looked at the other cats who were asleep and walked over to them.

 

"MEOW!!!!(WAKE UP!!!!)" he yelled in a loud voice

 

The other cats wake up and look at the two older cats annoyed.

 

"MEOW!?!?(WHAT THE HELL YOU S!?!!!?)" Minho yells

 

Key began to hiss "HISSSSS!!!!(WHY THE HELL DID YOU WAKE US UP!!!???)"

 

Onew walked forward "meow(we were scared)"

 

"Meow?(why? )" Taemin asks

 

"Meow...(we heard the tapping again)" Jonghyun says

 

*tap, tap*

 

"Meow...(Somebody should go see what that was)" Minho says

 

"MEW!(TAEMIN YOU DO IT!!!)" Jonghyun yells

 

Taemin shook his head

 

"MEOW! (NO WAY)"

 

Jonghyun hits him in the back of the head.

 

"Meow! (Don't be a )"

 

Taemin looks at him blankly and says.

 

"Meow! (I KINDA HAVE NO CHOICE!!!)" (If you don't get that you make me sad)

 

The cats began to argue when *tap,tap*

 

"Meow!(please someone go see!!!)" Key yells

 

"Meow(let's all go together)" Minho suggests

 

The other cats nod in agreement and began to walk towards the back window. They jumped up on to a table and began to look towards the window. What they saw was an old wrinkled man with long fingers, covered with a light blue blanket, and they were tapping at the window with a long finger nail.

 

He was just tapping tap, tap. Tap,tap. The cats stared in horror. How did that old man get back there. The man kept tapping. Who was he? What did he want? Why was he there? The cats didn't realize the clock strike twelve. And the blue light began to shine as they turned into men. The old man kept tapping. When the blue light dmisappeared he breathed on the window and wrote "" then he the window, dried it off, breathed on it, and wrote. "I'm Jennifer" Jennifer the window again and continued tapping.

 

The men did the hand movement that means shoo go away.

But Jennifer the window and kept tapping. The men got dressed and went back to the window. Jennifer was still there, and he kept tapping.

 

"GO AWAY!!!" Jonghyun yelled

 

Jennifer the window again and kept tapping. He obviously wasn't going to leave so the men left him alone at the back window. They thought he would leave, but he didn't. The tapping started coming from a new area. The window in the kitchen that was high up.

The men went to go see, and in the window was the face of Jennifer.

He wasn't planning on leaving that night, or really ever.

.........................................

I want to explain Jennifer.

 

Jennifer is an old man that sits outside me and my older sisters window, he taps at our window at night. We tell him to leave but he just our window and keeps tapping. We made up Jennifer because one night we heard tapping at our window and we didn't know what it was. So we came up with Jennifer. I thought it would be funny to use Him in a story as random as this. He also would've been perfect for one of my other stories that is more messed up than this.