Chapter 8 (The Beach Part 1 of 2)

Being only friends can hurt, but being more than that, can hurt us more.

The next day...

Mi Nyu's POV

Tae Kyung hyung-ssi picked me up at noon. I became slightly disappointed because I rather have Yonghwa pick me up. It might be awkward between hyung-ssi and I.

I tried to act cool around Tae Kyung hyung-ssi while we were at the cafe yesterday, but when we started talking about the girl he likes, I wanted to run out of the place as fast as I can. But I kept still, I acted the whole way through and took a bite of my brownie and took a sip of my iced coffee once in a while. I guess I am a good actress because he didn't seem suspicious about me at all.

He really likes this girl. He even asked me advice and I just told him how he should confess to her. I know that I like him, but for the sake of Tae Kyung-hyung ssi, I rather have him be happy with another girl then be sad with me. I wanted him to be happy and if I can't have him, well, I guess that's it.

I tried not think of that while I was riding in his car. I always looked out the window or made small talk with him.

What felt like hours, were literally about 10 minutes when we reached the beach. The first one I saw was Yonghwa, who was wearing a white tee, swimming trunks and had a towel on his shoulder. Jeremy and Mi Nam oppa were standing next to him and waved hello to me. I was happy that they were there, but I wondered where Seohyun went.

The first person who would know would be Yonghwa, so I asked him,
"Yonghwa, where is Seohyun?"

He patted my head and replied,
"She's changing into her swim wear." 

I nodded and looked at all of them, they were wearing a white tee and shorts.

As we waited for Seohyun, the guys took out the rest of the stuff in the car. I volunteered to help, but Yonghwa just told me to stay put.

I playfully pushed him and said,
"Well, I can't just stand here."

He ruffled my hair and said
, "Fine, why don't you put on your swim wear."

He pointed at the lady's room near by. I smiled and nodded. I took my backpack full of the things I needed and went to the lady's room.
 

Jeremy's POV

Yeah!! We're at the beach! It was a nice day out with very little clouds and there was a slight breeze. As we took out the last of our things.
I saw Seohyun walking up to us.
She looked very pretty in her bikini and I shouted,
"Yonghwa hyung! Seohyun is here!!"

He quickly turned around and looked at her from head to toe. He grabbed his towel and wrapped her.

"What are you doing?" She asked and tried to take off the towel.

He held onto her and secured the towel around her body,
"You are showing too much skin, guys might stare at you."

"Well, I don't really have such a nice figure, so there really isn't anything too look at," she said and tried to free herself from Yonghwa's firm grip.

I don't believe that was true, Seohyun actually looks beautiful. She has a figure and she is just being modest because when I looked at the guys' reaction they thought she looked good too, but we didn't say a word about it because Yonghwa might just kill us.

She finally freed herself, took off the towel and threw it at Yonghwa-hyung.

"Jeez...over-protective much?" She replied.

He clutched onto the towel, and crossed his arms,
"I just...think you should change."

Seohyun couldn't help, but laugh and said,
"You are the one who told me to get ready because we are gonna play in the water!"

"Well, I didn't know you were going to wear something like that," he muttered.

"Ahah, I heard that oppa!" Seohyun giggled and playfully pushed his shoulder.

His mood instantly changed and started to laugh along with Seohyun.

~Seohyun has a strong affect on hyung. His mood can change very easily around her~

Where is Mi Nyu, though?" Her laughter calmed and started to look at Tae Kyung hyung.

Before hyung could say anything I said,
"She is changing into her swim wear too. She'll join us after she's done."

Seohyun smiled and nodded,
"Okay!"

"Okay, we are all done. Tae Kyung-hyung. Can you wait for Mi Nyu, will you?" Mi Nam hyung asked kindly.

Before he could say anything. Mi Nam already ran towards the ocean and when he turned around, he started grinning like an idiot.

Seohyun, Yonghwa hyung and I started to laugh. Hyung was going to start running after him, I jumped in front of him.

"Please, hyung? Just wait for her," I said.

He sighed and nodded. He walked away and sat under a tree across from the bathroom in the parking lot and waited.

I started to giggle at my hyungs' action. I turned around and found Seohyun being carried by Yonghwa hyung.

~What are they doing!?~

I am starting to question hyung's and Seohyun's relationship. Do they like each other?
 

Yonghwa's POV:

When we went to the beach I told Seohyun to get ready because we are going to play around in the water. About 15 minutes later, a beautiful girl walked up to me and the guys. The girl in the blue bikini was Seohyun.

My heart was racing and I couldn't lie to myself that she looked great, but I didn't like the fact that she showed so much skin and all the guys can see it. I know that they are friends and all, but I really disliked it.

I tried covering her up with a towel, but I was unsuccessful because she wouldn't listen to me.

While Mi Nam and Tae Kyung hyung were having a small conflict I told her how I felt,
"Seohyun, I don't like you wearing that."

Her eyes widened and said,
"Why? I don't look good?"

I sighed and replied,
"You look beautiful, but I just don't like it when you show so much skin, can't you change into another swim suit?"

She put her hands on her hips and said,
"This is the only one I brought. Oppa, why do you have to be so over-protective?"

Why am I being so over-protective? I didn't know how to answer that. I just blankly stared at her and for some reason, she jumped onto me and gave me a hug, and I felt my heart skip a beat.

"I think I understand, you just care for me. That's all, right? Sorry for being rude to you," she apologized.

She slowly let go of me and I looked at her sad eyes.

"Ahah, it's alright, Seohyun. I'm sorry too, I must be irritating sometimes," I replied.

She silently looked at me and still felt bad. I could tell.

I don't like seeing her sad on a day that is as beautiful as her. I got an idea.

I bent down and said,
"Go on my back."

"Oppa, no way! I'm heavy!" She cried.

I rolled my eyes. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her down. She was now on top of my back and I held onto her legs.

"Hold on!" I shouted and I ran down the beach, towards the ocean.

"Oppa!" She screamed, but she still held onto my neck and started to laugh.

~There's that great laugh of yours.~

We reached near the ocean and I carefully let her go. She stood firmly as the small waves hit us against our legs.

Her face became red and punched my shoulder.

"Don't scare me like that!" She shouted.

"Well, at least I got you to laugh," I replied and spalshed water on her.

She started giggling and splashed water back at me.

I laughed and ran nearer into the ocean as she chased me. Once I went deep enough I took a breath of air and sunk down.

I opened my eyes and looked up,  I saw Seohyun looking for me. She was looking left and right and she eventually was in front of me.

"Oppa! Come out right now!" She shouted.

Perfect.

I popped out of the water and wrapped my arms around her waist. I laughed at her squealing as I picked her up and twirled her around.

Once I let her go, she covered her face and said,
"You scared me!"

"Ahah, sorry," I patted her head and brought her in my arms again, and I hugged her.

I don't know how long we hugged, it seemed like forever. My heart was beating fast and even though the sun was there, Seohyun warmed me up while I was soaking wet from the ocean.

"Yonghwa hyung! Seohyun!" I heard Jeremy shout.

I reluctantly let Seohyun go, but continued to hold her wrist.

She looked into my eyes and said,
"We should go over there, something must have happened."

My heart beated faster when she flipped her wet hair as I walked with her. We were getting out of the water and walking up to where everybody was.

I was disappointed that we had to stop playing. I wanted to keep holding onto Seohyun. No, I didn't wanted...I felt like I needed it.

Am I falling for her?

I looked at the beautiful girl that I was holding onto and then faced forward to and saw Mi Nyu arguing with Tae Kyung hyung. Mi Nam was trying to stop them and Jeremy looked at both of them innocently.

~What's going on, now?~