Chapter 7

Being only friends can hurt, but being more than that, can hurt us more.

The next day...

Tae Kyung's POV

Yonghwa was being strange yesterday. It's already bad enough to see him so close with Mi Nyu, then later that night he had a moment with Seohyun. What the heck is going on?

When we asked him what the two were doing last night, he started getting defensive and yet, in the end, he told us to make sure we try Seohyun's pasta.

And with Mi Nyu? Oh my gosh, what, why and how? What's going on with those two? Why is he getting so close to her all of a sudden? And how will he manage the situation with both Seohyun and Mi Nyu.

This is giving me a headache. These were the thoughts that ran through my head in my morning, and that just caused my attitude to constantly change the whole day. Espescially when I saw Mi Nyu talking to Yonghwa a lot.

I think I should stop liking Mi Nyu, she is giving me headaches. -__-

I was heading out of the company building and I passed by Mi Nyu's manager's office.

"Hyung-ssi! Why don't we have some coffee together?" She asked me once she stepped out of her Manager's office.

I was shocked by her sudden offer, but I have to forget about her. If I go to this, I don't think I can ever let her go.

"Nah..." I replied with a I-don't-really-care tone.

Her bright smile went upside down and she acted like she was 5-year-old little girl who can't get what she wants.

Then she gave me a whiny voice,
"Why?? Please!! I'll pay, hyung-ssi! My treat!"

I couldn't help it, I smirked and patted her on the head. I gave in, I just couldn't see her sad. It doesn't suit her.

"Okay, okay. Let's go," I said. I took her hand and we walked out of the building. Good thing everybody is on their lunch break.

Mi Nyu and I went to the coffee shop across the street. She ordered a mocha ice coffee and a brownie. I ordered a coffee frappuccino and a slice of coffee cake. She really did pay for it, but I felt sort of bothered by the fact that she did. I would have offered to pay for it, but she kept reminding that she "has" to pay for it.

We sat at a small round table and both took a sip of our drinks.

"So, how's a going? You didn't look too good yesterday," she told me.

I can't believe she is bringing this up.

"I'm fine, I just...didn't feel good," I replied and took a bite of my coffee cake.

"Well, you obviously didn't look sick. What's wrong? Are you having troubles with the person you like?" She asked right before she took a sip of her ice coffee.

"How do you know I like someone?" I asked. This got me to start feeling nervous.

~Does she know?~

"Don't you remember? When you and Jeremy was driving me back home the other day, he asked if you liked anybody and you said yes," she said.

She set her ice coffee on the table and took a bite of her brownie now.

~Oh...so I guess she doesn't know.~

"Yeah, I am. She is always looking at another guy. I am sort of jealous. I just don't know what to do," I said calmly.

"Oh? Well, does she know you like her?"

"No," I replied.

"Tell her how you feel, and maybe she can give you a chance. It looks like you care about her a lot," she said. She smiled at me and took another sip of her ice coffee.

"I don't know, it looks like she likes this guy. Yeah, I am jealous that he can always get her attention, but I don't want to hurt her, you know?"

"It looks like she likes him," she put emphasis on 'looks' then she continued, "but looks can be decieving hyung-ssi. Take the chance, if you don't, you may regret it later."

As if a lightbulb popped above my head, I thanked her, "Mi Nyu, thanks. You just gave me a great idea."

"No problem," she answered.

Oh man, she doesn't even know that person is her. Now, I just need the perfect day to tell her.

After I went to the coffee shop with Mi Nyu, I tried to find the rest of the members and I finally found them eating at a table in the cafeteria.

"Hey guys," I greeted them.

Jeremy and Mi Nam greeted me, but Yonghwa was near the window and staring outside.

It looked like he was not on planet Earth anymore, he was spacing out.

I walked up to him and said,
"Hey, Yonghwa."

He didn't say anything and so I shoved his arm and shouted,
"Yah! Yonghwa!" 

"What? Stop shouting!"

He raised his voice at me. I crossed my arms,
"Well, you were spacing out, and wouldn't answer me."

"Oh...sorry," he replied.

He stood up from where he was sitting next to the window and asked,
"What's up?"

"Well, we don't have anything scheduled tomorrow, and we promised the girls we would do something.What should we do?" I asked.

"Let's go on a picnic on the beach!" Jeremy recommended.

Everybody nodded their head in agreement.

"Okay, Yonghwa, tell Seohyun about it. I'll text Mi Nyu," I ordered.

"I'm on it," Yonghwa said.

He dialed Seohyun's number and walked to the other side of the cafeteria. We all watch him talk on the phone. He kept smiling and laughing. After a few minutes, he walked in our direction and noticed all of us looking at him.

"What?" He asked.

Ever since what happened last night, we think that there is something going on between those two. Mi Nam and Jeremy turned their heads and smirked. I grabbed my phone and texted Mi Nyu.

Me: Mi Nyu!
Mi Nyu: What?
Me: Get ready for tomorrow, we are going to the beach.
Mi Nyu: Okay, who is going to pick me up?
Me: me of course, who do you think?
Mi Myu: uh...nvm, what time?
Me:12 noon, see you tomorrow,
Mi Nyu: okay, see ya :)

I wondered who she thought was going to pick her up. I turned to look at Yonghwa

~Probably Yonghwa~

Ugh...whatever, I guess we have to get ready.

OMG! Hi! Thank you guys for this many views! And 15 subscribers!
Thank you so much! I <3 you all!
They are going to the beach on the next chapter! :)