#Tears

I'm Not Yours!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HyunAe's P.O.V

 

I closed my eyes.Was I too harsh on Luhan?I opened my eyes.I breathed the cold January air.I stood on the rooftop with heavy heart.I saw a boy with a white tee shirt and short black jeans playing soccer at the field.It was Luhan.
 

"Yah,babo!"I shouted many times.
 

He didn't hear it or..pretended to not hear it.
 

"Luhan!"
 

He looked at me before ignoring me.So,I was right.He was pretending.But,it's winter now and he wore that while playing soccer aka sweating?No.He might get sick.I run down the building before rushing to the field.As I reached there,I was breathless.I took off my pea coat and walked towards him.I stood in front of him with my red nose and red face.
 

"What are you doing here?"He asked.Emotionless.
 

"Babo.Do you want to get sick?!It's winter."
 

"You are not answering me,Song HyunAe."He replied.
 

"It's because I was worried of you.I don't want you to get sick.But,I was wrong.You are alright.."
 

I threw my coat to him and he caught it.I turned back and ran with tears on my cheeks.
 

***
 

HyunAe's P.O.V
 

I woke up and opened my eyes.After getting ready,my driver sent me to school.I got out of the car and walked to my class.
 

BUM!
 

It's Chanyeol.EXO's member.Luhan's dongsaeng.He quickly stepped back and bowed to me.
 

"I'm sorry HyunAe-noona.I was in a rush."He said.
 

"It's okay,Chanyeol.I'm not injured.What are you rushing for anyway?"I asked.
 

"Umm..actually,I'm meeting my girlfriend at our class.She had a fever until yesterday so I wanted to greet her today."
 

I saw he blushed.I chuckled.
 

"Then,I'm sorry for stopping you.Go on.Send my beautiful regards to her and say that she has a very gentleman boyfriend."
 

He smiled widely. "Thank you,noona.Bye!"
 

I saw he left me with a wide smile.Of course,his girlfriend was waiting for him.I touched my head when I felt dizzy.
 

"Are you okay,unnie?"A small voice said.
 

I turned to my back and saw a beautiful girl smiling at me.
 

"Just a little bit dizzy."
 

I frowned when I felt like puking.She came near me.
 

"Let me you to the restroom."
 

"Thank you."
 

She escorted me to the restroom.I stood in front of the sink and threw up.She slowly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter