#I Won't

I'm Not Yours!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's P.O.V

HyunAe dragged her chair to a window at the library.The window was facing the field.She sat on the chair and stared at the students who were playing soccer.The students were practicing for a tournament next week.Her eyes saw Luhan aka the school prince aka the ace of soccer team.
 

The moment she saw him,his eyes met hers.She sticked out her tounge and his body froze.
 

"Luhan hyung!!"
 

A ball touched his forehead.He ouch-ed while HyunAe laughed seeing him.A group of boys circled him.She saw Luhan mumbled something and hit Sehun's head softly.Sehun apologized quickly.HyunAe once again laughed seeing them before stepping out the quiet library.
 

***
 

Luhan lied on a bench near the field after the practice.He touched the bump on his forehead.His friends already left for home.He wanted to spend more time here.He closed his eyes and fell asleep when HyunAe stood beside him.She kicked the bench and woke him up.
 

"HyunAe?"
 

"Are you planning to sleep here?Go home.It's already 6pm."
 

She turned back starting to walk away until he gripped on her wrist.She glared at him.
 

"LET GO OF ME."
 

"Sorry."
 

He let go of her and stared into her grey eyes.
 

"I bet you've knew it."
 

"About what?"
 

"Dumbie..About my feelings towards you.I love you."
 

"I do not love you."She replied.
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter