Yankumi

Bad Influences [Discontinued]

  

Yankumi
Wait, wait. Let me quickly get my matching adidas tracksuit, running shoes, glasses and tie my hair in pigtails. 
 

story layout credit

Sumin wasn't filthy rich, but she did have a decent sized house that she shared with her brother and Seolmi, his brother's girlfriend. Her mother and father lived in a house with their mother's parents who needed looking after. They were a trusting and happy family who believed their children will always make the right choices in their life.  They trusted them not to do anything bad whilst they looked after their parents who were growing weak by the hour due to their age.  She and her brother lived in a 4 bedroom house with 3 bathrooms, a garden,  a balcony in her room and a front porch.    One of the 4 bedrooms was turned into a studio for her brother and his friends to have fun mixing and making music and also for her to do her hobbies such as live streaming her playing games online and other things.

Seolmi and Sumin strode in with plastic bags full of takeaway food in it.  
"Jiho! We're home!" Seolmi called as they heard the hustling steps quickening to the door. Popping out from the living room, was a cute, smiling blonde man wearing nothing more than a tank top and gray jogging bottoms. His muscles tensing as he swung his arms back and forth.  He hugged Seolmi and pecked her lips before bear crushing Sumin.

"My two favourite girls beside mum.  Welcome home Min," He cooed as Sumin hugged her brother tightly. It felt good to hug him again.

The 3 quickly took all the food to the living room and unraveled each container to see a mixture of bbq, chinese and korean dishes before them.  Quickly, they dug in with nothing more than a plastic fork and a container of fried rice for each of them.  They talked happily as they caught up with everything, from how Seolmi and Jiho got together to Sumin's time at her private school.

"So.." Jiho gulped down some noodles as he picked up a piece of chicken and chewed it. "You don't mind doing your final year at Dongo, right?"

Sumin nodded as she poured water for the three.  "Though.. mind telling me why i'm going back to Dongo Academy when theres a better school nearby?"

Jiho put down his plate and so did Sumin. Seolmi stared before gathering some of the meal into her container and placing it in the kitchen muttering something about "your talk" and "shower".  Jiho nodded and quickly pecked Seolmi on the cheek as she hurried off so the siblings could talk.

"I enrolled you in there because you're music and science grades could be higher."

Sumin stared at her brother as if he had just smelt a pigs butthole. "C is high, so whats the real reason?"

Jiho clapsed has hands together and laid his head ontop. His elbows were propped onto his legs as he sat on the floor with them folded over each other.   "I want you to improve the school,"

"And how am i suppose to do that?  You know i'm not Yankumi from Gokusen." 

Jiho smirked at her reply as he thought of the pigtailed school teacher who acts like a dork but is actually part of a yakuza and turns delinquents into star pupils who pass their final year at their high school. (Note. It is a really good anime though..and the Live action is just as good.)
"I know... but.. Dongho isn't like it used to.. Its lost its prestige recognition.. Its turned into a hole.. I don't want the academy we both were once part of to be demolished," 

"Jiho... Why do you care so much about the academy?"

"I followed my dreams during my year there.. and they came true.  I now have a good life, a beautful girlfriend and amazing friends i can call family."

Sumin smiled warmly as she walked over and hugged her brother. She knew the feelings of following your dreams. She knew them so well.  She nodded and thought back at something.. 'Seolmi..'
"Seolmi told me you were going to say something to me.." She started as she recalled what happened earlier at the café. 

Jiho looked up with an "oh".
He scratched his head as he forgot to mention more reasons why.
"Sumin theres another reason why i want you to go back there.. Well.. I want you to improve some students."

Sumin released her hold on her brother and sat next to him in curiousity.
"And...who would these students be."

"Lets just say people..including your ex, Hoseok."