Blissful Evening

Sweet Morning

Seulgi's POV:
Night came, and i was lying on the couch while i covered myself with comforters since it's raining harder than i thought and watched the tv. Wendy quietly walked up to me and sat the end of the couch lifting my legs up and putting it on her lap. I looked up at her and smiled warmly saying "Come here, i know you're feeling cold right now." Opening my arms widely as i invite her to hug me and share the blankets with her. She confusingly looked at me and said "Is it okay to you? I mean, i don't wanna make you feel uncomfortable or something...", while scratching the back of her head.


'Silly Wendy, indeed', i thought and quickly pulled her wrist to silently tell her that i don't mind at all just as she's with me, i'm gonna be fine with it. She fell down on my chest that made me burst out laughing and told her, "You should've seen your face, it was epic!!!! Sometimes i wonder why you're the visual of the group!!" She lightly hit me at my arm and said "Ya! Who wouldn't look like that if you're being pulled without any permission?! And besides, visuals can still look stunning even they make weird faces like me!!" She pridefully said and lay down next to me. She pulled the sheets and came closer to me, and we both faced each other and smiled from ear to ear.


This. This is the kind of silence i wanted, it's not that kind of silence that makes everything awkward. This is the silence that makes you appreciate sometimes words and actions shouldn't be involved all the time but a stillness is enough to tell you that right infront of you is someone so precious, so delicate and you just have to keep them with you. Wendy pulled me in her arms and held me close to her, i embraced her too and nuzzled my head at the crook of her head.


I smiled unconsciously and told her "I love you, Seunghwan. Thank you." She hugged me tightly and said the words that made me forget to breathe, "I love you too, Kkangseul." And we stayed silent while hearing the raindrops. I couldn't ask for more, this is everything to me. She's more than enough and realizing that i did the right thing to do, risking my feelings all for her is worth it. We fell into a deep slumber as we held each other close.

 


If you find someone who enjoys silence as much as you do, keep them. Keep them as long as you have time, because once you let them slip out of your hands, they'll be gone forever. It'll be too late for you to realize that 'i should've done it a long time ago'. Those people are worth spending time for, and making them know about it, is a bonus. Spend time with someone close to you as long as you can and make them know you love them because you'll never know when it's too late. Change is uncontrollable, risking everything changes the way how things go. It doesn't matter how hard it will be, but change is good and acceptance is better.