Morning!!

Sweet Morning

I woke up as the sun glistens my face. I cringed my nose and slowly opened my eyes to see the piercing sun shining down through my window and when i finally did succeded in opening my eyes, i turned around to face the girl sleeping angelically beside me, with that pale white skin and long silky black hair not to mention how innocent she looked like when she's sleeping made my stomach flutter as if it has its own mind. 'Seulgi'
I stared at her for a bit longer admiring her even more before i realized she was finally waking up. 
I quickly stood up and act as if nothing happened and before i knew it i was already in the bathroom doing my morning rituals. I face myself in the mirror after doing it and realized i've changed alot throughout the years and the fact that i am this pretty made me ask about myself 'Why do i have to be like this?'

 
I brush off the thought as i go out of the bathroom and found Seulgi looking at me. My heart skipped a beat for a sec but i immediately went up to her and said "Goodmorning Seulgi-ah~!" 
"Goodmorning Wendy!" She said as she smiled widely at me, showing her complete set of teeth.
"What do you want to eat for breakfast? I bet you're hungry now!" I said as i smiled at her and hold her hand to take her to the kitchen.


'Can we stay like this forever and make the time stop so i could savor up every moment i'm with her?
I urge her to sit on the stool and i noticed she was looking at me and i was trying to read her expressions but all i got was, nothing. Finally i asked her with a questioning look on my face saying "Something wrong, Seulgi? Is there a dirt on my face?" Her small eyes eventually grew big if that's even possible especially for a natural-looking korean who didn't have eyelids surgery. And startledly said "No! No! Wendy, i was just thinking if- I mean, can you cook some bacon and eggs for me?"


"Okay sure! Are you sure that's all you wanted to say?" I said as i started going to the stove.
"Yes and sunny side up eggs okay!!!" She cheekily said. 'Okay that was weird' but immediately shook off the thought once i started cooking.


As soon as i was done cooking our breakfast, i laid infront of her the plate with bacon and eggs just as what she told me. Sunnyside up eggs as the eyes and bacons as the nose and mouth, to make a smiling face to make it even more presentable. Well i always have been wanting to look presentable in her eyes. Who wouldn't want that? She's that kind of her who'd make you feel absolutely carefree and comfortable to be with. The moment i layed my eyes on her i knew she was the perfect one for me. Though i haven't even confessed to her yet i already knew the moment i layed my eyes on her, she's the one i wated to brag to the world. It was moments before i realized i'm staring at her for seconds, minutes even and she was doing the same to me.


"A-are you done eating, Seulgi? I'll clean that for you." I nervously said. "Huh? O-oh yeah i'm done!!! I can clean it myself." She said as she hurriedly stand up and take the plates to the sink. I stood too and just let her do it since i needed to think things over. I sat on our comfty couch and watch tv shows. I was almost half asleep when i realized someone's talking to me 'Is this Seulgi?? Of course it's her, we're the only ones here' and so i kept my eyes shut as i listen to her. "Wendy-ah, i know it's insane and weird but ever since we trained together i felt these kind of butterflies in my tummy... It's ticklish and it gives me this happy feeling around you. I'm sorry i'm saying these words to you even if you're asleep but then i can't take it anymore because i love you so much. I know i'm a fool for confessing to you even if you're asleep but then i just can't take it anymore-" She abruptly stopped with eyes ide open as i woke up and immediately ask her "YOU DO? YOU DO LOVE ME???" It took me seconds before i realized that i freaked out so much and ruined her moment "Wendy pabo, i just ruined it. I'm sorry, Seulgi. I'm just too overwhelmed because i never thought you would have feelings for me i mean yeah, i was hoping you would but i wasn't expecting since you're really good at hiding emotions unlike me who's clear as a water." I said without even looking at her. "Wendy, look at me.." She said as she holds my chin and makes me face her, "I don't care if you ruined the moment, i only care about your feelings for me... Do you love me?" She asked as she caressed my cheeks, "I love you too, Kang Seulgi. And i'm falling for you even deeper all the time." I said as i slowly reach for her face and kiss her with emotions.