Get Well Soon, Kyungsoo!

Get Well Soon, Kyungsoo!

Kyungsoo felt like he was staying in the North Pole. He was still shivering in his room after wearing his winter clothes and jacket. He wrapped himself with blanket and switched off all the fan.

*Is it winter now?* He thought. He felt as though he was eating a ice pop during the winter season. *Did I caught a cold or something now?* He went to his bag and took out the thermemetor.

39.5°C.

*.. High fever..* That explained why he was feeling so cold and he thought that his hand was burning when he touched himself. *I could even fry an egg on my skin now. Ha!*He joked with himself.

He went to his bag and took out the medicine. When he was about to put a pill inside his mouth..

"Kyungsoo ah! Suho asked if you would want anything! He is going out now!"Chanyeol shouted while opening D.O's door.

*! Don't open the door yet! I can't let anyone know that I am sick. I don't want Suho hyung to worry about me.* D.O panicked 

However,D.O knew that these mental messages did not travel to Chanyeol when Chanyeol opened his door. Chanyeol gasped when he saw D.O pale face and him wearing the winter clothes.

"Tell Suho hyung that I do not need anything.." D.O said weakly. There was no use to fake his voice to sound healthy. Chanyeol had seen his pale face and him in winter clothes. Chanyeol would have figure out that he wasn't feeling well. Chanyeol nodded and went out of his room.

*.. he is going to tell Suho hyung.Suho hyung is going to give me a bunch of vitamins and a lecture of staying healthy and how important are these vitamins. Suho hyung will even nag during practices..* D.O groaned at that thinking. However, he understood that the poor leader was responsible for the members' health and whatever Suho do was good for the members. D.O also didn't want Suho to worry about him. He knew that the poor leader had been drained physically and mentally. The poor leader had to worry about some members' injuries, well-being,diet and of course the world tour.

Kyungsoo was in deep thinking when he didn't know that Chanyeol had entered his room. Kyungsoo flinched from a very cold hand.

"Kyungsoo! You are buring hot!Hot like boiling water!" Chanyeol shouted.

"Shh! Not so loud! I do not want the members to know that I'm sick, especially Suho hyung!" D.O said quickly.

"I understand why you didn't want to tell Suho hyung. But,why didn't you let some other members know? Like Kai, Baekhyun, Sehun and me?Just tell us not to let Suho hyung and we will respect your decision. " Chanyeol asked, softer than before.

"Both Sehun and Kai are injured. You and Baekhyun may have other problems but didn't say out.. That's why.. And I think I am able to take care of myself." D.O reasoned out.

Chanyeol sighed. *Why is Kyungsoo insisting on taking care of himself alone ? He should have tell at least one of us know, we can help each other..We are a team.. Did Kyungsoo not.. NO! Park Chanyeol! D.O will not think of that! No way!*

D.O looked at Chanyeol in confusion as Chanyeol let out several different expression as though he is fighting with his inner self. *He must be thinking of negative things.. Im sorry Chanyeol * Being together for years, they could read each other expression and know what the other was thinking.

"Chanyeol are you ok?"

Chanyeol just nodded and went to grab the medicine and some warm water.

"Kyungsoo, I will take care of you.. Let me take care of you ok? Say ah~ " Chanyeol fed Kyungsoo his medicine and passed the cup of warm water for Kyungsoo to drink.

"Thank you Chanyeol and I'm sorry.."

*Thank you for staying by my side.. Im sorry for not telling you, for giving you another burden and letting you have negative thoughts..*  Kyungsoo said and slowly drifted to dreamland.

"Sleep tight Kyungsoo,  I will take care of you. "Chanyeol whispered ,pulling up Kyungsoo's blanket and went out to prepare a hot soup for Kyungsoo to eat later.

Chanyeol sat down at the kitchen table and searched on what soup to make for Kyungsoo. Chanyeol started to boil the water and cooked the soup.

Hours later, Kyungsoo woke up. Still feeling drowsy from the medicine, Kyungsoo walked out of his room slowly.

"Chanyeol?" He called out. But he was answered by a silent wind. He looked around the house and couldn't find anyone. He walked to the kitchen to hunt for food to eat. He saw a bowl of soup and a letter at the side.

'Kyungie~ I went out to get something, I will be back soon! Ah! I make this soup for you . A soup fuuuullllll of my looovvveee~~ Drink it ok? After drinking, eat your medicine(which is at the side) and go rest! Get well soon!♡
-Chanyeollie~'

Kyungsoo laughed at his Chanyeol's note. He took a taste of the soup and it was really good! This soup may taste plain but it consisted of Chanyeol's love and effort. No matter how plain the soup will be, it's still one of the best soup Kyungsoo had ever tasted. Kyungsoo finished every single bit of the soup and ate the medicine.

The door opened and Chanyeol was standing there with a few plastic bags in his hand. "Did you finish the soup? Sorry.. I do not know what I did not add which causes the soup tasted so plain.. I did according to what th-"

"I like it Chanyeol~ Thank you!" Kyungsoo said, full of gratitude.

Chanyeol beamed .

"I brought a jacket and some vitamins for you! The vitamins are quite effective. That time when I had a fever, Suho hyung gave me these too and I recover very very fast!" Chanyeol said.

Kyungsoo smiled at Chanyeol.

"Oh ya! You need to change out of your shirt when your shirt is getting wet due to your sweat! " Chanyeol reminded Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo nodded and went to change out of his sweaty shirt to a plain tee shirt.

" Now go rest!" Chanyeol nagged.

"Ok, Chanma!" Kyungsoo giggled and went to his room and rest.

*Chanma? * Chanyeol asked himself, confused.

At night when all the members were back from their work, Chanyeol told Kai that he want to room with D.O tonight.

"D.O and I will be working on another collaboration! You know we can't be performing Billionaire for evey single collaboration right? "

"But Hyung! Kyungsoo and I agreed to watch the anime tonight! "

"Just these two nights.. " Chanyeol looked at Kai and tried to do those eyes that Tao often do to the members.

"Geez.. Park Chanyeol stop doing that! U derp face!" Kai said, disgusted.

At night, Chanyeol stayed by Kyungsoo's bed and woke him up every 2 hours for his medicine.

"Kai is sleeping at Baekhyun's room tonight.. So I can take care of you~ Rest after eating your medicine Kyungsoo" Chanyeol said, while checking on Kyungsoo's temperature.

Kyungsoo nodded and yawned.

"Thank you Chanyeol.." Kyungsoo said sleepily and fell asleep.

38.1°C The fever was not as high as before but is still quite high. Chanyeol checked Kyungsoo's temperature every hour, wake him up for medicine for every 2 hours and make Kyungsoo change his shirt whenever he sweat in it.

*I should compose to stay awake..* Chanyeol thought. He had prepared a huge cup of coffee for him to last throughout the night. Chanyeol's yawns became more and more frequent .

37.9°C

Kyungsoo was only having a fever, not as high anymore. Chanyeol smiled and put his head on the table.

*I should take a nap.. I will wake up for the medicine time ..*

From minutes to hours, Chanyeol slept throughout and didnt manage to wake up for Kyungsoo's medicine.When Chanyeol woke up, it is already 7am.

*!*  He cursed. He cursed himself for taking a nap of 4 hours. He had missed the timing for Kyungsoo's medicine. He looked around the room and didnt see Kyungsoo anywhere. He rushed out of the room to the kitchen and finally heaved a sigh of relief when he saw Kyungsoo there, wearing the jacket he bought.

" Hey Chanyeol you are awake!" Kyungsoo gives Chanyeol a small smile.

"Why didnt you wake me up… Sorry Kyungsoo I didnt manage to give you your medicine on time.. " Chanyeol said, guilty.

Kyungsoo smiled . "Im feeling better now! Thank you Chanyeol!" Indeed, Kyungsoo is not as pale as yesterday and he does not feel as hot as yesterday. Chanyeol checked his temperature and the fever was already gone. Chanyeol smiled knowing that Kyungsoo is healthy again. Chanyeol made Kyungsoo eat the vitamins.

On the plane, Chanyeol sat beside Kyungsoo, making sure that Kyungsoo was warm and had enough rest. Kyungsoo slept on Chanyeol's shoulder and was feeling really grateful for whatever Chanyeol did for him and feeling apologetic since Chanyeol's shoulder was going to hurt later.

During the concert, Chanyeol aas always by Kyungsoo side, giving Kyungsoo to wear his jacket.

"You will be cold!"  Kyungsoo argued.

"But I cant let you be sick again!" Chanyeol fight back.

"I will be fine!" Kyungsoo said.

Chanyeol shaked his head. He then embraced Kyungsoo and wrapped him in long jacket.

"There ! Both of us warm!" Chanyeol smiled.

Kyungsoo eyes went wide, surprised at Chanyeol's action. Then, Kyungsoo felt very warm and loved by Chanyeol's action .

"Thank you Chanyeol.. Saranghae!"

"Nado Kyungsoo saranghae!" 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

That's the end!:)Hope you have enjoy this short Chansoo oneshot and give it alot of support! Thank you so much for reading and love ya! <3 <3