Chapter 7

Secret Love

----------------------------------- C H A P T E R   7 -------------------------------------

 

“HELLO?, who’s this?” I ask.

 

“Ahm, Dara?” the caller said. Oh crap I think I know that voice. THAT Y VOICE.

 

Please say it’s not him.

 

“Hey, it’s Kris,” OH NO, SOMEONE TELL ME THAT I’M HAVING A DREAM????

 

Relax Dara. IT’S JUST HIM.

 

“Ah, hey Kris what’s up?  something happened??”, I said to the trying to calm myself H GHAD WHY SO HOT HERE??? (>_<)

 

“Ah-eh, I just want to ask you if I can

.

 .

.

.

.

pick

.

.

you up tomorrow at your house?” ASDFGHJKLZXCVBVNNDJGYWETRUEK LE DIES? SLAP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

DID I JUST HEARD IT RIGHT?

 

“If it’s okay for you or there is already someone who will going to pick you up already?” He ask in another line. Uhm I think he is shuttering. I JUST THINK.

 

“ah---there is no one to pick me up tomorrow,” I said. OKAY I ADMIT IT I STILL HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM. DAMN THIS FEELING.

 

“Okay!! That’s good I’ll pick you up before 8?” he sound so happy saying those word. Or it’s just my imagination?

 

“Yeah. See you tomorrow,” I said.

 

“Good night, Dream about me,” He said before ended the call. Those last word is so FREAKING ME OUT. DID I JUST HEARD IT RIGHT.

 

I THINK I NEED TO VISIT MY DOCTOR. I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY EARS.

 

How can I sleep tonight with that call.?????

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>Insert Falling in Love by 2NE1 AS RINGTONE OF Dara<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Oh there is another call.

What’s wrong with the people today? They love calling late at night.

 

I pick up the phone and it’s Bom.

 

“Sandy!! I’ll pick you up tomorrow together with Suho okay??” she said in another line. Her voice is full of excitement.

 

OH MEN KRIS WILL GOING TO PICK ME UP.

 

“Uh Bommie you don’t have too. Kris will going to pick me up.” I said.

 

“OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH. . . .  OKAY BYE!,” She said. I think she is happy that she will not going to pick me up.  I THINK IT’S BECAUSE OF SUHO.

 

She has a crush on him since last year.

 

KRIS POV

 

I call her tonight.

Dara’s POV

 

It’s already past 1 AM but I still can’t sleep. Kris call was still processing my mind.

 

knock!! Knock!!!

“Dara! Dara-yah! Wake up now it’s already 7:15, I thought you’re going to the camp today and who’s the guy downstairs?”, I heard my mom talking and knocking on my door.

 

“Mom, I want to sleep more. I need a beauty rest because Kris will goi………. WHAT?????? !”, Damn it. I immediately wake up and go to the bathroom. Damn it I’m late.

 

“Dara what am I going to do with that guy? Did you know him? He said he’s here because he will going to pick you up.” Mom asks me.

 

This is so embarrassing Dara.

 

“Please tell Kris I will be down in a minute and please moms entertain him. Give him coffee or whatever you think is good.” I said to mom shouting while I was taking a shower.

 

Finally after 3 minutes I already had done showering. I just wore white shirt and  jeans  paired with my black sneakers. I just let my black hair down. I don’t have much time to put a make-up.

 

I’m going down now. Guide me please.

 

I see Kris talking to my mom and it seem that they are having a great time.

 

“Uh, good morning Kris sorry for making you wait. I almost forgot about the camp. Lets go?,” I said to Kris while bowing my head.

 

“It’s okay we still have 25 minutes before the call time. You’re going to eat first.” Kris said to me sincerely?

 

“No need to eat. I’m still full. “(but actually I’m not. I don’t want to make Kris wait again).

 

“You sure. If that so then lets go. Mom we are  going ahead now.”  Kris said to my mother. WHAT? Did I just heard it right? He calls my mom, a mom?

“Honey, I told Kris to call me mom because he is your friend right and all you friends call me mom.” Mom explained. Maybe she read my mind.

 

I look at Kris he is smiling.

 

I bid goodbye to my mother. My father is in a business trip right now and my brother is still in bed. Kris opened the door of the car for me. WOW His car is really awesome.

 

SPELL AWKWARD THAT IS HAPPENING TO US RIGHT NOW.

 

“Let’s go first to the coffee shop. I know you’re hungry.” Kris finally speaks. His eyes are still on the road.

“o-okay.” I said to him. How does he know that I am hungry??? I didn’t bother to say no.

 

I look at my watch we only have 20 minutes before time.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Again I’m really sorry. I’m such a bad writer.