You Have No Idea What I'm Capable Of

Super Junior Living: Eotokke?!

 

“Aish!! That’s not that you mix the eggs!! You mix them with a whisk and or fork!!” He picked up the said instruments to show him the proper use. “Not a chopstick!!” He took the chopsticks from Donghae and threw them away. While Wookie is going off on his tangent about ‘proper way to beat eggs’ Leeteuk and Eunhyuk are sitting next to me smiling pretty creepy while I’m wrapped in a blanket after I just woke up. Yep. They told me their names, not that I really care but it seems like I would need to know them just in case….I have no idea why I wanted to know their names. And now that I think back on what happened last night they willingly told me their names without me saying anything as I was too in shock to actually register anything but I registered it right after Donghae was being creepy. Not to mention Eunhyuk…

 

 

Flash Back

“My name is Donghae.” He holds out his hand and after wiping my tears I look up at him with a weird look and then proceed to look around at everyone that has smiles plastered onto his face. They heard my last sniffle before I said.

“Ummm…I didn’t really want to know you guys’ names. So….”

“And that guy over there is Leeteuk. He’s the leader but you might know that already.” Hey, it’s the orange hair dimpled hot guy! Try saying that 10 times fast. “That’s Wookie; he’s the house cook. Even though we live in two separate dorms. Then there is Heechul, the Cinderella of the group.”

“Whaaa~~?”

“He is just really feminine and looks like a girl with this hair pulled up.” He walks over to said person and pulls up his hair. “See?” Then Heechul turns around after talking to some buff guys and flicks Donghae’s forehead while screaming. “Ya! Who said you could touch my perfect golden locks. That is why they call me Cinderella.”

“But, Hyung..” He said while stifling a giggle. “Your hair isn’t blond, it’s black. You might be better suited for Mulan instead.”

“Hey!!” Me and Donghae turned around at the sudden voice to see a cute little boy that resembled that of a bunny. “My nickname is Mulan. No one else can have it no matter how much they beg.”He crossed his arms while saying that and then Heechul out of view said. “No one Was begging!!” Donghae sighed and rolled his eyes and I could only do the same.

“This is Sungmin though. He loves pink, much like Heechul. Except he doesn’t get nearly as much rumors spread about him.”

“What?!”

“That is for a later discussion….” He says in a soft tone and avoiding my eyes and walking over to another person. The built guy that Heechul was talking to earlier. It seems that he is really interested in a book that he is reading but I can’t quite make it out except that it’s really big and black. Me being the curious person I am decided to ask.

‘Hey!” His back was turned to me so I had to lean over his shoulder to speak. Not a proper first impression. Donghae got all big eyed when he saw what I was doing. “So, ummm…watcha reading there? Really big book. Must have a lot of pages.” He turned back shocked and scared. What? Haven’t you seen a fine girl before? He just opened his mouth to speak. But no words came out.

 

“Ummm…wh-.wha-“ I opened my mouth in realization and patted his back while saying.

“Oh, I see. Your mute. Sorry.” I then proceeded to turn around to Donghae and whisper something to him. “How do you communicate with him?He’s like messed up in the head..” I said while whistling and saying ‘woo hoo!” to indicate how crazy he really is. But as I turned up to look at Donghae he had an angry face on him and as I turned back around to built dude-yeah, I’m calling him that now-He went back to reading his book.

“Siwon are you OK?” So his name is Siwon..?

“Yeah. Why?” He can speak?! I stared at him with my mouth open and with bug eyes.

“OH! Because this girl over he-“ He cut off when he turned to look at me and saw my facial expression. He then turned around again and started to speak.

“So, um how are you?”

“Good…”

“Good. So, like I said this is Siwon.”

“OH. Sorry about earlier.” No I’m not. I actually thought that was pretty funny.

“It’s OK. With God anything is possible.” Say what now?

“OK…Siwon…not now.”

“What? God loves it when people are honest and apologetic and being the person I am, I forgive you.’ He said with his eyes closed.

“Well, then…”

“And this book here.” He picked up the big black book. “is the book of life.”

“Am I in there?”

“You will be.” He then looked up to the ceiling which led me to look up and look to where he’s looking to no avail. He took a big sigh held the bible tightly in front of his chest and said in a low whisper which made it creepy. “If you have god in your life…”

“OK…this is our cue to leave.’ Whispered Donghae as he grabbed my wrist and tugged me away while I was looking back and by the time I did it was a pretty weird sight; he was already on his knees while closing his eyes and tears were already falling down his cheeks while he was mumbling nonsense under his breath about life, god, and love that shouldn’t be. I then saw the bible onto the floor next to me and I glared and stuck out my tongue at him which he saw and made him look around see what he did. I should never have looked back…..(I’m sorry, I just had to throw a god pun in here. Always wanted to do that. Especially with Siwon.)

 

“Wow! Is he always like that?”

 

“Yep. And sometimes even worse.”

 

“Wha~~!!”

 

“Onto the next person….This  is Kyuhyun. Game Freak and math lover.”

 

“Am not!!”

 

“Am so!!”

 

“Am not.”

 

“Am not!”

 

“Am so!” He then closed; reopened and blinked his eyes to see what just happened. “Wait!! You tricked me!!”

“Yes. Yes, I did.” He started laughing while walking away to someone else. “And these people over here are Shindong and Yesung.” One of them was big while one of them had a big face but smile hands. Creepy cute…? He then pulled me along some more and said while walking. “If I was you I wouldn’t bother them while Shingdong’s eating and or talking to his wife Nari or if Yesung is vocalizing.” I stopped mid in my tracks which made him stop also.

“Woah, Woah, Woah!! I never said I was staying here. It’s just temporary for the time being before I turn leg-I mean, before I find a place to stay.”

“OK….whatever floats your boat.”

“SO, I’ll try to be nice to you guys for the time being…Its gonna be hard but I guess I can manage..”

“It seems to me that you’re doing a pretty bad job at it.”

“Hey!! I think that I was doing pretty well.” He just walked away waving me off but not before I caught up with him. Oh, I’m sorry. I guess I didn’t really explain this whole situation yet. Remember how I really didn’t like them and would probably hurt them really badly if they even so much as looked at me? Well, that is still in affect but I decided to agree to take up their offer of staying with them until I find another place; that’s the excuse I’m using on them. Well, it’s kinda true except that I can’t get my own place until I’m legal age which is in one year. I am gonna have a really hard time doing this but it will be worth it when I turn 18 and can leave them be. Which in turn I will never have to see their faces again. Thank Goodness. I know that I’m kinda using them but oh, well. They are irritating and I am trying my best to be nice and even though its shows a little bit every other second when no ones looking I scratch the back of my hand while twitching both of my eyes. I still don’t trust either of them; they just come off as lazy slobs, which do nothing but sleep, eat, and watch all day. And I bet money that every one of those will come true. I was interrupted from my thoughts when I looked up and saw Donghae talking to this one guys, that had platinum blonde hair and a skinny figure but you could still tell he had a bit of muscle underneath it. He seemed to be really into that conversation because the next thing I know the blond guy pulls Donghae by the waist and pulls him closer to him. No one sees this? I never had time to get used to all their names when I used to listen to them so I have no idea who that is. Donghae then tries to push him off like a little fragile girl while the guy laughs and let’s go. When I walk closer I see Donghae looking irritated and embarrassed. I walk forward so I can get introduced.

 

“Hello.”

“Oh! Hi. I was just talking to Eunhyuk here.”

“What? So you guys are the infamous Eunhae couple?! Well, I’ll be…!!”

“Stop it…please..”

“Why? It is true isn’t it?” I looked at Eunhyuk and he was smirking at me while silently his lip which made me turn back to Donghae to see another irritated face.

“Just stop..”

“I mean, I know you guys aren’t really dating but-“

“JUST STOP!”

“OK…?”

“I’m sorry…”

 “Yeah, whatever.” I don’t even know what I did. And I especially don’t like being yelled at by somebody that doesn’t even know me and I hate when they yell at me knowing what I’ve been through. Donghae then stops me and asks me a question.

“What’s your name?”

“Wha-?”

“What’s. Your. Name?”

“I’m not stupid. I heard you perfectly well, it’s just that why do you need to know?”

“We told you our names. And besides, if your gonna be living with us-“I shot him a glare. “Fine. If your gonna be temporarily staying with us we might as well know your name.”

“You guys really want to know my name that badly?”

“Yes.” Leeteuk then comes up out of nowhere and says.

“Yes. It’s probably as beautiful as you.” I then looked over at Eunhyuk and Donghae and saw them smiling while nodding their head and with Eunhyuk hugging him from behind and his head on his shoulder. Eunhyuk then slowly lets go of Donghae and walks towards me, my cheeks and whispers in my ear.

“I bet your name is not the only beautiful part about you..” I then snapped and took his hand from my cheek mad his legs give out and flipped him backwards onto his back.

Donghae ran over to help him and lifted his head onto a pillow while looking up at me with a sad expression on his face. Sad? Shouldn’t it be mad or even confused? Whatever. I felt bad so I rubbed Eunhyuk’s cheek and pushed it away while laughing and saying.

“My name is Lee Sunmi. It’s Not nice to meet you.” Donghae looked up with a happy expression now and said.

“Hey! That’s the same surname as me, Eunhyuk, and Sungmin!! Maybe you’re related to one of us.” I stopped laughing to stare at him with a death glare. “Then, maybe not…” I then smiled and continued laughing while I heard Eunhyuk say.

“Yes. You should smile more often. It brings out your beauty.” I was about to lean down and slap him again as he said. “But, you still look pretty good while you’re angry…” I then smirked leaned down and hit his chest. While standing up and brushing myself off I say. “Do I look pretty now?” He thought about it for a quick moment before saying.

“Hmmm…Yep..”

“Eunhyuk~~~!!!” They all said in unison and then I heard Donghae whisper to him. “Dude, like you just met her.” And I hear someone I think it might have been Wookie say, “Do you want to get killed?” I just starting laughing like crazy because of that and then after they were all looking at me crazy and scared they started laughing too. Unknown of the exactreason.

 

OK. After that really long and boring flashback I am now back at present day looking at Eunhyuk and Leeteuk sitting next to me but they’re eyes aren’t on me anymore; their on a computer. I pulled of my blanket and leaned closer behind them and when I saw they had headphones I got even more suspicious so as I was about to unplug their headphones I saw an image I will never be able to get out of my head. They actually want to listen to that kind of stuff? I then shut their laptop and pushed them both onto the ground while I took out their headphones and gave them each death glares.

“WTH!! Sunmi!!”

“What Eunhyuk?”

“What are you doing? Why’d you close my laptop and Leeteuk were watching something!”

“Yeah. You and Leeteuk. I’m in even more disappointed in him because he’s the leader and should be setting a better example.”

“What do you mean? He’s the one that suggested we watch it..”

“You could have said no. And its not like you didn’t want to. As much as I remember about you Eunhyuk is that you watch that kind of stuff.”

“That was like 10 years ago..”

“Well, it seems you’ve started it again.”

“Fine. I have on my computer. And I watch it..”

“Are you the only one?”

“NO, Mother!!”

“Who else does? Besides, you and Leeteuk..”

“Heechul and Wookie..”

“Really? Wookie?” He nods his head. “Why? He’s too innocent..unless you told him to..”

“NO! NO! no one tells anybody to watch .”

“Well, I want it off all of you guys’ computer as long as I’m gonna live here.”

“*scoff* Who made you the head of this household? As I recall Leeteuk was and as I also recall you’re only 17 not 26!!”

“Well, I’ve grown to be more mature for my age.”

“I don’t want to do it.”

“Oh, but you will.”

“NO, I won’t” I then moved closer to him, inching slowly by while talking.

“You see, I don’t like you. I don’t like any of you and as I said, as long as I’m staying here you WILL DO WHAT I ASK!! I mean, I’m the guest aren’t I?”

“So..?”

“SO, that means if you don’t do what I say right now-and I mean, come on I’m only asking you one thing-I will make your life miserable.”

“How so?”

“Oh, you really wanna know?” I then met up to him and the next thing  I heard was screaming from Donghae and Wookie while running out of the kitchen.

“Sunmi!! Put him down!! Now!!” At this point I was holding him up against the wall with my hand around his neck. I wasn’t actually gonna kill him. I just wanted to threaten him…(by choking the life out of a man?) I told them that I don’t trust people and that I have a bad temper..While they were still pleading I eventually dropped him and saw Donghae up to him and give him a cup of water he got from the kitchen.

I leaned down to Eunhyuk and whispered in his face.

“You know, I bet that’s not the only part of your body that I can injure.” He looked up at me while drinking the water and said.

“Fine. I’ll delete everything.”

“Thank you. That’s all I wanted..” I get up and walk to my room where I’ll be staying with Donghae following closely behind. Is start smiling and chuckling slightly.

This is gonna be fun….

 

A/N: Mianhae for the long chapter....But YAY DOUBLE UPDATE!!! SO ENJOY AND SUB.....Mianhae of it looks likeI'm screaming everything...Love the 11 that subbed already....Hope to see more in the future...