Chapter 2

The Power Of Love

CHAPTER 2:

A group of boys called Infinite approached them, the three girls turned around but not caring about them they turned back around. Taeyeon did not know that everything was going to change.

L walked up to Taeyeon and tap her on the shoulder and said to her "hey babe, how you doin" but Taeyeon,tiffany, hyoyeon ignored him and stood up and walked off. L shouted " stop playing hard to get, we all know that you love me". Tiffany looked at taeyeon scanning her expression and she could tell that she was not effected at all tiffany just shrugged it off thinking that it wasnt a big deal so they walked to their classroom where they saw yuri,yoona and sunny, they greeted it each other but somehow yuri notice that taeyeon was looking a little pail, yuri knew that taeyeon had a flashback yuri didnt want to bother or make any thing worse so she decieded to keep quiet but yuri wasnt the only one who notice taeyeon acting a little off but all of them knew that they shouldnt say anything knowing that her terrible past still haunts her.

After the little chitchat they headed back to the classrooom. Taeyeon sat on her spot shaking so much, she was so pale.

//.FLASHBACK//.

"hey babe, how you doin"

a mysterious scary man came in to the room

"stopp dont come near me... i dont want this anymore!!!!" taeyeon screamed.

taeyeon at the edge of the room crying hugging her knee's, shaking knowing that the same thing happening over again.

//.END OF FLASHBACK//.

those memories keep replaying in her head taeyeon wanted to stop, taeyeon started crying rocking back and forth. tiffany and Hyoyeon ran to taeyeon, trying to help her but the teacher came in, seeing the state of taeyeon she excused them, while taeyeon, tiffany, and hyoyeon were leving the classroom they say L , they couldnt do anything and carried on walking, taeyeon trying to hide her tears but L was going to try and help but tiffany turned around and told him its alright and that everythings going to be fine, L couldnt do anything but follow what she said, L felt his heart, it felt like his heart was shattered to peices L said to him self " why was my heart hurting".

L couldnt concentrate, he tried to disstract himself but taeyeon keeps popping up his head question." why was she crying?" "is she alright" he couldnt help it no more so he just ran out of the classroom and went to the clinic. When he reached the clinic, he heard taeyeon crying out "stop, stop, dont touch me!" . just by listening to it L heart is hurting, he grabbed him chest groaning. He peaked in and looked at taeyeon, and he saw hyoyeon and tiffany hugging her. Tiffany felt like someone watching them, and when she turned around she saw L, she looked at hyoyen and told her that she was going to do something real quick, she walked out and said

"what are you doing here" 

" when i saw taeyeon crying i couldnt hold myself so i had to check her out" L said looking down onto his shoes.

" but how could you be worried about her when you just met her this morning" tiffany looked confused

"i know, thats what i dont know my self, it was like my body had its own mind" L replied

" is it by any chance that the popular player kim myungsoo is in love with taeyeon" Tiffany said smiling

" wh...what, noo way, me, her, noo way. i just came to check on her" L said nevously

 "right" tiffany said sarcasticly 

"anyways i should go now" L said while running away

(Tiffany smiled knowing that L is slowly falling for taeyeon, and that finally taeyeon can be happy for and hopefully L will help her forget about her past.)

L ran to the boys toilet, but L doesnt give up that easily so he skipped class to go out and go to

Flower_Shop,_Shad_Thames,_London_SE1_-_g

a flower shop called  belle boutique de fleurs  which mean beautiful flower shop and he stopped to get a flower

 

Bunches-of-Roses-and-Flower-HD-Wallpaper

he wanted her to feel special but  he didnt know why but his heart is telling him do so. once he arrived back at school he went straight to the clinic office. his heart was beating so fast, he felt so nervous, so he oppened the door quitely, he noticed that hyoyeon and tiffany was not there, but he saw taeyeon just sitting down looking at the window, so he entered and said "............

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

=======================================================================================================================------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys,

So its me kimtaeyeon1234,

its been so long since ive actually opened my asian fanfic account

but now im back so i will be likely i will be writing more

for both of my stories.

i will be writing regulary if not maybe saturdays or sundays but i might be busy next week cuz ya know test and i need some rest.

but i hope u enjoyed this chapter, tell me if u think its to short ect, and excuse the typo or the wrong grammer but maybe tomorrow or the following day i will fix my typos and grammer XD

SOOO STAY TUNE GUYS OKAYYY

BYEEEEEEEE <3