Chapter 1

The Power Of Love

CHAPTER 1:

*ring ring ring* 

"Omg Its 7:30 already, im going to be late, why today seriously,Why do i have to wake up so late?Jesus. Life's Hard" she grunted.

College starts at 8:30, Taeyeon has approximatley 1 hour to arrive at. After Taeyeon realize that she was getting really late, she change as fast as she can and pick anything anything out of her cubboard.

j18jx7.jpg

*15 minutes later*

She check herself one last time and put a tiny bit of makeup for the finishing touch.It was 8:00 o'clock already so she ran out of her house sprintting as fast as she could. but it doesnt't help at all when she has short legs.

Taeyeon saw couple of friend's and by that point she new that she would reach there on time.

"Aye Tiff, Seohyun wait up" Taeyeon yelled.

Tiffany turned around and signaled Seohyun to turn around, Tiffany and seohyun waved back with a wide smile, Taeyeon finially catched up with her them. They walked up to the gates and they took a good look at the campus seeing that the college was massive, they were so mesmerize at how the college look liked.

sookmyung.jpg 

After the morning ceremony, all of them got to there time table. but unfortunatly some of the 9 girls got seprerated.

Classes:

Taeyeon, Tiffany, hyoyeon in class- 113-A

Jessica, sunny,Sooyoung in Class 201-D

Yuri,Yoona,Seohyun in class 115-C

 

The Bell rang and the girls sighed.

Taeyeon,Tiffany and hyoyeon walked to their first lesson:Maths.

They walked in the classroom and choose their seats after settling in the teacher finilly came in and unpacted her stuff, she waited for everybody to be quiet,and once the room was quiet, she scaned every single student in the room giving every one the shivvers, she then spoke with a calm and peacefull voice " Hi class,I am Shim Changmin and I will be your Maths Teacher,until the last day of college, I have just 1 rules : 1.Never be Annoy me, if you annoy me and i will make your college life hell, but on the other hand if you are good i will be your favourite teacher, Trust me, i will make maths for you fun, and not im not like other teachers, im just a few years older than you lot and i know how you feel about everything. Let me put it simple you respect me and i respect you.Okay?!"

Everybody repplied in unison " yes sir"

After everybody introduce themself it was time to do the register.

He was on the last name of the register.

"ok, last one on the register kim myung..." he stop

when a tall handsome man was leaning against the wall panting and sweating and rushed into a seat and replied trying to catch his breath back "Here sir"

Everybody looked at him, girls fangirling and boys dissing. Taeyeon turned her head to the left and look at the guy next to her, Taeyeon getting really shock as it was here first time to be so close to guy she stared at him, But the guy saw her he said, "Am i that handsome that you can not take your eyes off milady",Taeyeon imediatley gave him the Are-You-Really-Now look and faced forward again, taeyeon knew straight away that he was going to be cocky bastard.

The teacher then had a quick word with the him, while Taeyeon keep on looking outside the window looking at the tree swaying left to right. Then he came back smiling winking at every girl who he passed. Taeyeon looked at him like he was a total idot. 

The teacher started to teach.

While Taeyeon was listening, The guys next to him tap on her shoulder and said "Hi miss beautifull my name is Myungsoo or for short L" he winked. Taeyeon rolled her eyes and said "Kim Taeyeon" he then replied ammusingly "oohh, what a beautifull name", taeyeon just ignored him. He chuckled. L started to write on a paper and gave it to taeyeon, taeyeon lazily opened it which said "this is a note" she starting to get annoyed but she calmed herself and just listen to the teacher.He then started to take her stuff and look at it, taeyeon couldn't hold it anymore and whispered to him im strong and hard "can you not?" L stopped realizing that maybe he was going to far.

*RIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG*

it was break time, Tiffany and Hyoyeon waited for taeyeon once she packed up, she went to them and walked to the park and chitchat.

when a group of boys was approaching them.......