love hurts

Now or Never

Donghae following us to our dorm. She said she just want to make sure that I'm alright. After saying goodbye to Hyukjae and Jungsoo, she leave.

"Kyu...what's wrong with my maknae?" Jungsoo come to me. He pat my head. Really, even in this situation, I still can imagine him as my Umma.

"Nothing, umma" that's what I told him in return

"But..."

"I need some sleep now... Just don't wake me up, please" I just walk away to my room, not even take a look at my hyung. I didn't even notice that Jongwoon was there too.

Throw my bag to the floor, change my cloth, then lying on my bed. I really can't think  straight. Why she won't give me a chance? Why did she leave me like that? Is that mean that she never loved me? And thousands why surrounding my head, make me feel dizzy. I close my eyes, but all i can see is the picture of her.

Aish...what should I do now?

But I'm still lying on my bed. Shut my eyes. Hears nothing but my heart beat.

 

*Hyukjae's POV*

"Hyuk, what's wrong with him?" Jungsoo keep asking me the same question thousand times now. "Hyung, can't you just let me change first? Just wait there, okay?" I push him out of my room.

Really, I have no idea how to help that kid now. Me and Hae only can give the signal to her. The rest is up to her. I can understand why was she like that, but I can understand how painfull it was to Kyu. Aish...Love, why did you have to be this complicated?

And now I'm getting out of my room cos Jungsoo keep poped his head on my door.

"Hi, Yesung Hyung" I greet the ordinary man that now is clinging around Wookie's shoulder.

"Should I ask? Or may be I'll just stay quiet" he tease me

"Yes, hyung. What's wrong with our maknae?" Ryeowook including

"Well...how do I say it? Hmm...He's rejected by Sungmin"

I can see the shock expression, makes me smile, especialy on YeWook couple...really funny.

"What? Why...but...I thought that he would ask her on their date this weekend?" Jungsoo ask

"Yeah, well...." I told them what happen today

"So, that evil maknae is breaking now?" Heechul come from nowhere, surprising us

"He must learn that not every thing in this world would go in his way. I can understand why that Sungmin girl doing this to him"

We all nods...Yeah, I do understand it too, but I just couldn't stop thinking why she didn't want to give him any chance.

"Cos, She's not sure if she can come back or not. I would do the same thing if I was her" Heechul say like he can read my mind

"Yeah, a painfull choice. I'm sure that right now she's hurting too" he added

I know, very well, that Sungmin loves Kyu as much as Kyu loves her. Hae told me that Sungmin has fallen for him since the first time she saw him. But she just didn't want to hurt his pride as a man, so she kept on silent. She just wait till he have the courage to ask her. But now, everything changes.

 

~another update...short one, I know~