The begining

Now or Never

*Knock Knock*

"Wake up guys!"

Argh...it's morning already...I still need some sleep, so I buried myself under the blanket. Hiding my head with pillow

 

*Knock Knock*

"I know you hear me, so get up now boy! Or I'll just use my spare keys!"

"Okay! I wake up now! Be there in a moment" I shout back at the voice outside, give up. That hyung will never stop before all of us get up and have breakfast together.

Oh, right, forget to introduce my self. My name is Cho Kyuhyun, and that noisy person is Park Jungsoo, one of my hyungs.

No~ no blood relation. I lived in a dorm near the college. Each dorm is occupied by max 4 person, but this dorm, it's exception. We have 5 person, me, Park Jungsoo (5 years older than me), Kim Heechul (also 5 y), Lee Hyukjae (2 y) and Kim Ryeowook (1 y). Yes, I'm the maknae here.

We're at the same major : Music. But since we're not at the same age, Heechul and Jungsoo attend the same class, as for Hyukjae, Ryeowook and myself share same class.

What? You asking why did I get the same class with my hyungs? Well, it's Cho Kyuhyun that you're talking about.

People said that I'm genius, but the truth is that I'm only too smart so I can skipped my classes on my school day...that makes me graduate earlier kkkk~

I take a shower and get dress

Yes, as you see, Jungsoo is the "leader" in this dorm. He can take care the rest of us. And he's acting like our Umma, sometimes, just like what he did, waking us everyday.

When I come to the living room, I can smell the sweet of pancakes, makes my stomach growl. I go to kitchen only to find the source of the smell.

"Morning, Wookie hyung. Smell so good. Have you finished?" "Not yet, still some left. Hungry huh?" I just nod

"Need some help?" I offering this cute boy a hand, but he refuse "I'm fine, just prepare the plate there, I'll be finish in any minutes"

So I'm just walkin to the table where Jungsoo and Hyukjae already there

"Morning Hyung, where's Heechul hyung? haven't seen him since last night"

"Haven't got home" Jungsoo answered

'Mwo? Stuck with other girl from somewhere?" I chuckled

"Yah! Maknae! How dare you saying things like that about me! I'm not a playboy, you know"

The voice suddenly came from nowhere

All of us -even wookie- searching for the source, then found it on the doorway

"Yah! Heechul~ah! Where've you been? Not even bother leaving any message!" now, "umma" is yelling at this err..how to say it...unique guy. He just smiling widely "I'm just visiting our friends dorm, "Umma". And it's only three doors away from here"

"Still no excuse! I'm waiting for you till middle of the night, thinking that you might get into trouble or something, pabo!"

One suggestion for you, don't you ever dare to break "Umma"'s rule in this dorm, or he will scold you, and now, I'm just waiting, how can he scold this unique guy

"No visiting at dorm number 6 today!" Only by that, Heechul's eyes go widen

'But hyung..." "No Buts!"

"Aish..okay...I'm sorry...but only for today, right?" and Jungsoo just nod

Dorm no.6 is Heechul's bestfriend's room, Lee Hongki, where he stayed last night.

"Breakfast ready" Ryeowook trying to calm down the situation by changing the topic. When we heard about food, everything is forgotten.

Ryeowook is the best in cooking. The only boy that can make such delicious food that I ever met.

He has the cute face, high-pitched voice and can cook very well. A very ideal boyfriend, not only for a girl, but a man too. If I was a gay, I'll deffinetly falling for him too, just like Kim Jongwoon known as Yesung from Heechul class, who's falling so hard for our cute wookie. And lucky to him, Wookie loves him back.

Yeah, we're fine about it, nothing wrong with falling in love. Everything has no different in front of love. That's the power of love

 

Time to go. I always get excited everytime we're going to our college. It's all because of her.

Let me tell you a secret : I'm in love with my bestfriend in class

She's my classmate, my bestfriend. Her name is Lee Sungmin, other called her Minnie. She has beautiful eyes, shining blonde hair and sweet lips that love to pout.

When she's pouting, aigoo~ Feels like i want to kiss the pout right away. And when she's smiling, feels like you've never seen a smile that more beautiful than hers.

She's also cute, good in aegyo. It's not that she's doing it on purpose, it's just her natural aegyo that will knock every man's down.

When we reach our class, Hyukjae is going straight to his lovers chair. His girlfriend named Lee Donghae, a cute but lil bit clumsy girl. But that's what makes him falling for her *that's what Hyukjae told me when I asked him*

She's also Minnie's best friend, and thanks to Hyukjae, she knows that I'm crazy over her bestfriend. She always help me to make a move toward Minnie, to take our friendship one step further.

I reach my seat, she's already there "Morning Kyu" She greet me with her beautiful smile, makes my heart beats so fast. It's been a year, yet still feels the same>

"Morning, bunny" Yes, I called her Bunny *and I'm the only one who can call her that way* cos she's cute as the bunny that she adore. She's a bunny freak. All that she have is always associated with bunny, and not forget to mention her obsession over pink.

But that makes her look more cute

 

 

~Hello all....my other story...will be chaptered, but have no idea how long it will take...so, keep on reading. Comment please, help me improve my writing...ThanKyu~