Chapter 2

Dream Come True

I woke up in the morning feeling refreshed.I went to my bathroom to get ready for the photo shoot and went to the kitchen to cook some breakfast.I cooked some omelet with cubed sausages and ate it.I went to the bathroom again to brush my teeth and changed my clothes into a white mini dress with a fur coat and a pair of brown knee high boots,I went down stairs and left the villa to wait for Boa eonnie at the bench outside the villa.

I heard a hunk of a car and stood up to get in it."Annyeong,eonnie"I said"Yuri-ah,are you ready for the photoshoot?"she asked and I just nodded as a reply.I was really on my own world today,I've been spacing out.I am already 21 years old and is still heart brokened.I left because of Minho,the boy I loved until now.I did'nt get a boyfriend because I could'nt forget him.All my thoughts were gonre when manager eonnie talked"Yuri,were already at the location.We are hereat lotte hotel but we are going to the garden of this hotel"she said and we got out of the car.

As we walked people are staring at me.We finally arrived at the garden."Yuri-ah,you will have a partner.I will introduce you to him later"she said"Arasso,eonnie"I said and smiled at her.I sat on a chair and played on my phone not long enough,manager eonnie called me."Yuri-ah,I will introduce you to him"she said and I went to them and there I saw a familiar face. shocked to here the name from the workers"Long time no see Yuri,it's been six years since we've met"he said I saw him smirk and came closer to me"It's been a while since I saw your face,your beautiful face"he added and touched my face,well I had to play it cool because I dont want to be hurt again"Well,Hi there Mr.Choi.It's been a long tome is'nt it"i said to him.He grabbed my hand and he pulled me into an elevator and pushed me on the wall.I was very shocked.

TO BE CONTINUED

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

please like my stories and also subscribe