Chapter 1

Dream Come True

I am seriosly in love with my childhood friend but I think he likes someone else,to my best friend.Choi Minho is my childhood friend,we always meet eachother on our secret place.He would always say tings like I like you,but all that changed when he cheated with my best friend Krystal.The truth is we were lovers before he loves me,I love him.But it all turned out wrong,I moved to America and lived there for six years.I am on the plane now going back to Korea.I heard from a friend of mine that he became a model and I became one too.

Finally the plane had landed safely and we all got out of it.I saw Yoona,Taeyeon,Jessica,and Tiffany waiting for me at the exit,they waved their hands and I came towards them but I was surrounded by reporters.Luckily my manager Boa eonnie rescued me.

"YURI!!!!!!"they sreamed with big smiles on their faces,I ran and hugged them"You guys!!,I miss you!"I said happily"You know after you left Minho did'nt go to school anymore"Yoona said"Because Krystal broke up with and the reason is when she found Minho on the bar he keeps on mumbling your name"she added, My face became sad and gloomy,I recalled all the memories we've had and suddenly a tear dropped from my eyes."You know guys let's forget about that"I said and headed to my car.

"Yuri-ah,you have a schedule tomorrow you are going to have a photo shoot for cosmopolitan"Manager eonnie said and I just nodded"Okay Yuri,we've arrived at your villa.Your mom prepared it for you,so now have a sleep and I'll be here tomorrow to pick you up at 8 in the morning" she said and I quickly grabbed my stuff to go to my room.

TO BE CONTINUED