Final

He always gets what he wants

‘Seriously, Daeyeol? Seriously?’ Sungyeol scrunched his nose in disgust and looked at his brother.

 

‘What?’ Daeyeol asked innocently. ‘I mean, he’s not attached or anything. Anyone can like him, right?’

 

‘Wrong! Because I like him.’ Sungyeol crossed his arms in front of him. ‘You can’t. Moreover. I see him more often, I don’t see that you have any chance in getting him anyway.’

 

‘We’ll see, hyung. Did I just forget to tell you something? I’m going to cast a drama with him. Which means, I do have a chance.’ Daeyeol stuck his tongue at the fuming Sungyeol.

 

‘You’re going to get it, I swear, Lee Daeyeol.’ Sungyeol said through his gritted teeth and cracked his knuckles. Daeyeol had never seen his brother this angry before, that was one of the reason why he ran out of the café before Sungyeol could get him. Well, he actually wanted to explain something but nu-uh. Messing with his brother was fun sometimes. Daeyeol laughed silently.

 

‘I’m back.’ Sungyeol announced.

 

‘Sungyeol, are you alright? You look kind of angry. Is there something wrong?’ Woohyun asked, looking up from the television.

 

‘I’m fine.’ Sungyeol said agitatedly. ‘I’m going to bed. Don’t disturb me.’ He went into his room and slammed his door loudly.

 

‘What’s wrong with him?’ Woohyun asked, looking at everyone in the living room.

 

‘Beats me. Probably on his man period again.’ Sungjong shrugged. The rest of the infinite members resumed their activities, except Myungsoo, who looked at the slammed door with some worries.

 

Real man wouldn’t cry. No. The ceiling must have water dripping down, that was why his cheeks were wet. Plus, the room was too hot and stuffy, that was why his eyes were sweating as well. Sungyeol quickly wiped the salt water off his face using his sleeves. His brother was annoying, just like how he had been since young. Sungyeol was afraid. Daeyeol was always the one who got what he wanted and Sungyeol could only wore a fake smile in those times. Daeyeol, being the youngest, would always win. That was why Sungyeol was so upset when he knew Daeyeol liked Myungsoo and he was going to spend time with Myungsoo. What if Myungsoo liked him as well? Sungyeol might commit suicide then. The insecurity was consuming him without him knowing. Some knocking interrupted his thought and he quickly made sure that his face and voice was okay, before he opened the door.

 

It was Myungsoo, out of all people, it just had to be him. Sungyeol almost groaned.

 

‘Sungyeol hyung, are you okay?’ Myungsoo looked at him with some concern, he looked worried.

 

‘Yeah. I’m fine.’ Sungyeol blurted out. Actually, he wanted to say no, but he didn’t want others to know about his problem. Especially Kim Myungsoo.

 

‘You sure? Do you want to talk about it?’ Myungsoo asked again, he could see in the elder’s face that he had most probably cried, since his eyes were red.

 

‘Positive. Go do your own things. I want to rest.’ Sungyeol waved him off.

 

‘Okay.’ Myungsoo said after some hesitation. He knew something was wrong with Sungyeol, since he had spent enough time with the elder to understand Sungyeol so well, but Sungyeol seemed so reluctant to let him know, he decided not to push. Who knew, maybe Sungyeol would tell him later. Myungsoo went back to his own room and decided to tidy up his photos in his laptop, they were all over the place.

 

‘Hyung, you okay?’ Sungjong was the second person who knocked onto the door to ask. Sungyeol wanted to yell. What was wrong with everyone today? Why must everyone poke their nose into his business?

 

‘Yes. I’m fine. Can you guys just leave me alone? I need some time to think. I didn’t have a good day so leave.’ Sungyeol replied.

 

‘Hyung, if you have a problem, you should tell us, or at least, me, maybe I can help?’ Sungjong offered.

 

‘Tell you what. My problem now is that I just and a fight with my bloody brother and I honestly don’t think you can help me in any way. So please, just leave me alone to chill.’ Sungyeol felt his blood pressure raising. Thinking about his younger brother just made him even more agitated.

 

‘Hyung, can you just tell me what did you guys fight about? I mean, you guys can reconcile, right?’ Sungjong tried to reason with Sungyeol, he knew that Sungyeol would build up a wall soon if nobody bothered to find out about his problem, and he knew Sungyeol wouldn’t be able to withstand a lot of pressure. He’ll just collapse. Sungyeol was the actual cold-hearted one in infinite.

 

‘Why are you so curious?’ Sungyeol asked, totally annoyed. Him having a crush on Myungsoo would be the last thing he wanted anyone to know.

 

‘You know, I can shut my mouth and I’m quite sensible. It sounds shameless when I’m saying that, but hyung, you know you can trust me.’ Sungjong forced his way into Sungyeol’s room, ignoring the frown on Sungyeol’s face and sat on his bed, crossing his legs. Sungyeol sighed and closed the door.

 

‘Right. I’ll tell you. But it’ll make me look like a fool. It’s really nothing.’ Sungyeol sat down beside Sungjong.

 

‘My definition of nothing is different from yours. I’ll judge by myself.’ Sungjong insisted.

 

‘It’s more like I have a crush, and my brother likes that person as well. I just feel insecure about it. Daeyeol has always gotten what he wants since young. It’s like he’s the all-time favorite, while I’m just another option if he is not available.’ Sungyeol explained bitterly. ‘Now that he even got a role in a drama, that isn’t something that I have achieved when I’m still a rookie. I’m just a nobody that can’t be compared with my brother.’

 

‘Hyung, why are you saying this? You are good, it’s just that maybe he is your brother that’s why he managed to get that role. About your crush, do I know that person?’ Sungjong looked at Sungyeol’s side profile.

 

‘Yeah.’ Sungyeol said quietly. ‘I can’t tell you though.’

 

‘It’s fine. I think I know who that is. Don’t worry so much hyung, just be yourself, on the brighter side, you have more advantages actually, since you debuted much earlier than Daeyeol, you have more experience, more talent too. Be confident okay?’ Sungjong made a fist and punched it in the air to encourage Sungyeol. Sungyeol finally broke into a small smile. Sungjong had cheered him up a little.

 

‘Thanks Sungjong.’ Sungyeol managed to say.

 

‘No problem. Rest well hyung. Tomorrow will be a long day. We have several interviews.’ Sungjong held Sungyeol’s hand and gave him a small squeeze to reassure him before going out of his room.

 

To be honest, Sungyeol didn’t like the next day at all. It marked the day where Myungsoo and Hoya would start filming for their drama, which was why the both of them weren’t present at the interviews. He dreaded the idea of Daeyeol meeting Myungsoo without his presence and he could already imagine Daeyeol clinging onto Myungsoo like a koala hugging his mother.

 

‘So what is your opinion on the new song, Sungyeol ssi?’ The interviewer, which was so happened to be Siwon from Super Junior, turned to Sungyeol, who was in a daze. Sungjong elbowed him secretly so that Sungyeol could snap out of his daydreaming state.

 

‘Huh?’ Sungyeol looked up in confusion. ‘Can you repeat that question again?’

 

‘Haha, I was just asking you about your opinion on your new song ‘Back’. You have been quite quiet today, Sungyeol ssi. Are you tired because of the hectic schedule?’ Siwon smiled.

 

‘Ah, yes. I haven’t been sleeping well.’ Sungyeol smiled sheepishly, feeling pretty embarrassed.

 

‘I see. Hm. There’s a fan letter who asked a rather interesting question related to you. Fan no. 20142356 asked, ‘Oppa, is it really true that your brother is going to cast in ‘My lovely girl’? He looks really handsome! Are you excited to see your brother debuting? What is your answer to this excited fan here, Sungyeol ssi?’ Siwon looked up from his script card.

 

Sungjong could only whispered ‘uh-oh’ in his mind as he recalled about last night’s talk with Sungyeol. Although he knew that Siwon was a sunbae, but at this point of time, he really wanted to give him a kick.

 

‘Well, I don’t really feel any excitement. It’s just natural that my brother takes the path to the entertainment industry just like me, and yes, it is true that my brother is acting.’ Sungyeol tried to say as nonchalantly as possible.

 

‘Ah. I see. I bet your parents will be so proud of both of you. Okay, our interview ends here. Thank you for watching!’ Siwon faced the camera and said and the director shouted ‘cut’ and almost everyone clapped and thanked each other.

 

‘Here, Sungyeol, take this. You look like you can use some caffeine.’ Siwon passed Sungyeol a bottle of coffee. Sungyeol didn’t like his coffee with milk and sugar, but he accepted it gratefully. ‘Rest well, I know how tough life can get, especially when infinite is getting more popular nowadays.’ Siwon gave him a smile and a pat on shoulder before walking off and had a talk with the director.

 

That night, just as Sungyeol thought he could calm down and chill, he heard a familiar voice laughing in their dorm. He almost had a heart attack when he walked in. Daeyeol was in their dorm, watching some stupid show with Myungsoo. Hoya should be in his room, listening to music or something like that.

 

‘You guys are back? Daeyeol bought a box of fried chicken for you guys. It’s in the kitchen.’ Myungsoo stood up and welcomed them. Woohyun and Dongwoo cheered and ran to the kitchen to eat while Sunggyu just shook his head at the two childish members and followed them into the kitchen as well.

 

‘Sungyeol hyung, you aren’t eating?’ Sungjong asked.

 

‘Nope. I’m not hungry.’ Sungyeol didn’t even make an eye contact with Daeyeol, who looked at him with some eagerness, hoping that Sungyeol would greet him. But he didn’t. Sungyeol went to his room straight.

 

‘What’s with you and your brother?’ Myungsoo noticed and asked.

 

‘Just some misunderstanding.’ Daeyeol smiled. ‘I’d better go back. I promised my umma that I’ll go back and have dinner with her. See you soon.’ Daeyeol stood up and left.

 

‘Hey.’ Myungsoo decided to barge into Sungyeol’s room without knocking. Sungyeol was surfing the net with the laptop Myungsoo gave him for his birthday last year. Myungsoo smiled. He was just happy that Sungyeol actually used the things he gave him.

 

‘Hm.’ Sungyeol answered half-heartedly.

 

‘Why aren’t you eating?’ Myungsoo sat down on Sungyeol’s bed and hugged his pillow. He loved the scent of the elder.

 

‘Not hungry. You should go ahead and eat. It’s bought by your biggest fan on earth.’ Sungyeol said blankly, his eyes still glued to the laptop screen.

 

‘Biggest fan? You mean Daeyeol? You’re funny. He isn’t my fan, he’s-‘ Myungsoo explained but Sungyeol cut him off.

 

‘If you don’t mind, can you please don’t mention my brother’s name in front of me? I’m not in the mood, Myungsoo, just leave me alone.’ Sungyeol wiped his face with his hand and said tiredly. He really didn’t want to deal with this right now. The interviews he had today were tough and tiring enough. Myungsoo knew better than disobeying Sungyeol, since Sungyeol didn’t have the best temper on earth, it was better to leave him alone than bugging him. It’ll only irritate him further and the last thing Myungsoo want in the whole universe was Sungyeol staring to hate him.

 

It had been a few weeks and Sungyeol could see that Daeyeol and Myungsoo getting closer each day. Sometimes, he would caught Myungsoo smiling at his phone out of the corner of his eyes when they had free time. It was pretty obvious that Myungsoo was attached to Daeyeol now.

 

Sungyeol always loved days where they didn’t have any schedule, he could drop by at Jaejoong’s café for a cup of nice Americano, taking his mind off everything and just drowned in the scent of the wonderful smell of cupcakes and coffee mixed together. But he froze and decided to change his destination instead when he saw Myungsoo and Daeyeol walking out of that particular café, both laughing and talking about something that Sungyeol wouldn’t and didn’t want to find out.

 

Sungyeol had enough. He needed to vent his anger and all the disappointment at something. That was how he ended up by the Han River, yelling his lungs out. The yelling out his energy as he sat on the grass, panting. It felt so much better. He just sat there, enjoying the breeze from the river and looked at the beautiful blue sky. Someone sat down beside him and he was about to think that it was a fan until a familiar cologne hit his nostril. He turned and looked at the person, which was none other than Kim Myungsoo.

 

‘What are you doing here?’ Sungyeol asked. ‘I thought you’re dating with Daeyeol?’

 

‘Daeyeol? Why would I want to date him? And for your information, this is a public place, which means I don’t need your permission to be here you know.’ Myungsoo stared at Sungyeol as though he had grown another head.

 

‘Anyway, it’s none of my business. Just forget about what I’ve just said.’ I was about to forget you anyway. Sungyeol thought.

 

‘Daeyeol was just-‘ Myungsoo wanted to explain but Sungyeol held up a hand and stopped him.

 

‘No, Myungsoo. I don’t want to know what is going on. I definitely have no interest in what you and Daeyeol are doing despite the fact that Daeyeol is indeed my younger brother and you are my band member. I’m not going to poke my nose into other people’s business and be a busybody. I don’t want to.’ Sungyeol said.

 

‘Okay.’ Myungsoo felt a wave of sadness over him. Did this mean that Sungyeol didn’t care about anything related to him? Maybe Sungyeol was having a bad day again. The Sungyeol he knew would not say that. Sungyeol was always concerned about others, always caring. He didn’t had a good talk with the elder since the filming of the new drama started. They used to do that, before they go to bed every night. Maybe Sungyeol was too tired.

 

Just as Myungsoo was about to speak again, Sungyeol’s phone rang. He took it out and answered the call.

 

‘Hello? Umma?’ Sungyeol said with some cheerfulness, he hadn’t talk to his mother for quite some time due to their comeback and other sort of things.

 

‘How are you, my son? I saw your comeback! You look handsome in that hairstyle. I’m so proud of you, Sungyeol ah.’ His mother said excitedly and Sungyeol smiled. His mother had always been supportive of what he was doing. She was literally the first inspirit he knew.

 

‘Thanks umma. How’s things going at home? Everything good?’ Sungyeol asked.

 

‘Yeah. It just gets a little quiet here, without you and Daeyeol. Anyway, I have to go to the market now. Take care of yourself okay? I’m just calling to check whether you’re okay.’ His mother replied. Sungyeol could imagine his mother smiling.

 

‘Okay. Take care as well. Bye umma.’ Sungyeol nodded, although he knew his mother wouldn’t be able to see it. After hanging up the call, Sungyeol stood up and prepared to leave as he patted the dust off his pants.

 

‘Sungyeol hyung, where are you going?’ Myungsoo stood up as well.

 

‘Dorm.’ Sungyeol simply answered. Hopefully Myungsoo wouldn’t ask anything.

 

It was the next day again, another filming day for Myungsoo and Hoya.

 

‘Myungsoo hyung!’ Daeyeol called out. ‘Do you think he will like this?’

 

‘Hm.’ Myungsoo looked at the wrapped present. ‘I think so. I know him well enough.’ Myungsoo smiled.

 

‘Thank you so much!’ Daeyeol hugged Myungsoo excitedly, Myungsoo, being the master of skinship, hugged back as well. Sungyeol was with the rest of the members, and he watched silently. ‘Oh, hyung, you’re here?’

 

‘Hm.’ Sungyeol reluctantly let out a small sound from his throat to answer his younger brother.

 

‘Why are you acting like this?’ Daeyeol frowned.

 

‘You know very well why.’ Sungyeol glared at him.

 

‘I don’t understand, to be honest. The other day you just blew up so I ran away. I thought it had been long enough. It was just a mere joke. What’s wrong, hyung? Can you just tell me? I want my hyung to be back.’ Daeyeol pleaded. Sungyeol pulled him to a corner where everyone is out of the earshot.

 

‘You know very well that I have a crush on Myungsoo, and yet you… You wanted him don’t you?’ Sungyeol gritted his teeth and tried to fight the tears that were threatening to fall.

 

‘I don’t want him! Yes I do like him, but you didn’t even let me say my reason! For goodness sake, you and your assumptions are sometimes too much! And didn’t I just mentioned that t is a joke the other day? I’m just messing with you.’ Daeyeol wanted to laugh. But he couldn’t because he knew Sungyeol would punch him and hell, Sungyeol had been working out lately. ‘Hear me out, okay?’

 

‘Fine. I’ll give you a minute.’ Sungyeol crossed his arms.

 

‘I’d like him, Kim Myungsoo, to be my brother in law. Not my lover.’ Daeyeol said.

 

‘What?! What do you mean?’ Sungyeol’s eyes widened in shock.

 

‘You mean you didn’t know I’m dating with Moonsoo for a freaking 6 months?’ It was Daeyeol’s turn to be shock. He thought he was obvious enough but apparently, he had underestimated the denseness of his hyung.

 

‘You what?! Yah, why didn’t you tell me earlier? Then what are you doing with Myungsoo at the café yesterday?’ Sungyeol asked.

 

‘Well, you didn’t let me the other day. You looked as though you’re going to rip out my throat or something. Yesterday? Ah, Myungsoo hyung was planning to con-‘ Daeyeol bit his tongue.

 

‘Con? He’s planning to be a con artist?’ Sungyeol asked, pretty desperate and anxious. He was just worried for his best friend.

 

‘Ah, never mind. He’s just asking me about something I know very well.’ Daeyeol dismissed it with a quick smile. ‘Look, I have to go now. They are calling for me. See you, hyung!’ Daeyeol gave Sungyeol a quick hug and ran off.

 

Sungyeol was indeed glad that Myungsoo and Daeyeol aren’t dating, which meant that he actually still had a chance with Myungsoo, but Myungsoo wanting to become a con artist really worried him. Why would Kim Myungsoo wanted to become one? Sungyeol decided to have a good talk with the younger that night.

 

‘Myungsoo, come over here.’ Sungyeol gestured Myungsoo to his room and closed the door after Myungsoo entered.

 

‘Hyung? What happen?’ Myungsoo asked, confused.

 

‘Why do you want to become a con artist?’ Sungyeol decided to be straight forward, or else Myungsoo wouldn’t get what he wanted to say.

 

‘What? Why would I want to be one?’ Myungsoo looked at Sungyeol weirdly.

 

‘Daeyeol told me that you are planning to con something. Then he stopped and wouldn’t tell me.’ Sungyeol frowned and Myungsoo immediately knew what he was talking about. All Myungsoo was doing right now was trying hard not to blush.

 

‘It’s nothing! Like really. Nothing.’ Myungsoo waved it off.

 

‘It’s definitely not nothing, Kim Myungsoo, look! You’re repeating yourself! It will only happen when you’re lying! Come on! I thought we’re best friends?’ Sungyeol pestered. ‘Don’t take the wrong path, Myungsoo, you’re already earning the most out of all of us, aren’t those enough?’

 

‘No I won’t. I can’t tell you.’ Myungsoo’s voice almost a whisper. ‘It’s not time yet, Sungyeol hyung, I’ll tell you when I’m ready, when the timing is right.’ Myungsoo ran out of his room, leaving Sungyeol feeling as confused as ever. Well, at least he wasn’t bothered about his brother liking Myungsoo anymore.

 

‘Yah! Lee Daeyeol!’ Myungsoo hissed when Daeyeol picked up his call.

 

‘Yes Myungsoo hyung?’ Daeyeol asked.

 

‘Why did you tell Sungyeol I’m going to confess to him?’ Myungsoo felt cheated.

 

‘I didn’t okay? I almost did. But I didn’t. But coming back to that, you are seriously going to wait till Christmas?’ Daeyeol replied. ‘I’m about to propose to your brother and you and my brother are not even together. What logic is this?’

 

‘I don’t know whether he likes me back.’ Myungsoo sheepishly said.

 

‘I’ve already told you that he and a crush on you since forever! Why can’t you just believe me?’ Daeyeol was pulling his hair out.

 

‘Because you’re Lee Daeyeol, not Lee Sungyeol, duh.’ Myungsoo made a face.

 

‘Aish. Forget it. Do what you like. I’ve already told you everything about my brother. Bye Myungsoo hyung.’ Daeyeol hung up after letting out a huge sigh.

 

Myungsoo, meanwhile, was debating with himself. Should he confess earlier? Should he? And how was he going to do that? Myungsoo barely talked. He did talk, but he didn’t talk much. And confession was just not his style. Myungsoo had hinted here and there about his feelings towards Sungyeol, all those touches and fan service, but Sungyeol, being oblivious to almost everything, just went his own happy way and ignored Myungsoo’s feelings. They weren’t obvious, Myungsoo had to admit, but why Sungyeol couldn’t see that he had fallen for him since their debut?

 

‘Myungsoo ah!’ Woohyun called out. ‘Your turn to mope the floor!’

 

‘Coming.’ Myungsoo got up and went to the toilet, where Woohyun had already prepared everything for him. ‘Thanks Woohyun hyung.’

 

‘No problem for me, but problem for you. Say, what’s with you and Sungyeol lately? You guys seem so distance, I thought you guys are best of best friend?’ Woohyun lent against the wall and asked, crossing his arms.

 

‘It’s complicated hyung. I don’t even know how to explain it to you.’ Myungsoo tried to squeeze out the water so that the mop wouldn’t be too wet.

 

‘That you love that choding a lot?’ Woohyun smirked while Myungsoo froze. ‘I am right, aren’t I?’

 

‘Am I that obvious?’ Myungsoo frowned.

 

‘Pretty much. And I can tell he loves you a lot as well. I mean, he has a huge crush on you.’ Woohyun shrugged. ‘Practically almost everyone knows. We, referring to Sunggyu and me, have been wondering when you guys will be going out together. Hell, it’s been 4 years. 4 freaking years!’

 

‘I know.’ Myungsoo muttered. ‘I was planning to confess to him, but Sungyeol seemed to have this misunderstanding that I was going out with his brother instead.’

 

‘Are you serious?’ Woohyun’s jaw dropped. ‘That is like, bad news. Very bad. No wonder Sungyeol was having his man period for the past week.’ Myungsoo could only nod to agree with Woohyun.

 

‘Just get over and done with it. I can tell you that Sunggyu hyung might just do it for you guys if you guys don’t confess your feeling to each other. The tension is too much.’ With that, Woohyun went out of the toilet.

 

Myungsoo let out a sigh. It was always easier to be said than done. He was timid. He was a coward. But what could he do? At least Sungyeol didn’t think that he and Daeyeol were dating now looking from his attitude towards him now, it was the only thing that made Myungsoo felt better. No. He should do it sooner.

 

‘Daeyeol?’ Myungsoo took a deep breathe.

 

‘Yes hyung?’ Daeyeol was chewing something.

 

‘I think I’m ready. Teach me how to confess to your brother.’ Myungsoo said and Daeyeol chuckled on the other side of the line.

 

That was how Myungsoo and Sungyeol ended up by the Han River again. Myungsoo fiddled with his phone and looked at his hands, Sungyeol simply looked at his friend who had dragged him out.

 

‘Say, what is so important that we have to come over here to discuss?’ Sungyeol asked, his brows raised and disappeared under his long bangs.

 

‘I, erm.’ Myungsoo felt his heart beating faster. He felt like chickening out at the last minute.

 

‘You what? If you’re just here to say that you’ve bought a new camera or whatever , I’m going back. I’m determine to win Hoya in that game.’ Sungyeol stared at his best friend with an I’m-totally-not-amused look.

 

‘No! I mean, yeah, I’ve bought a new camera but it has nothing to do with this.’ Myungsoo took a deep breathe. It was now or never. ‘I like you.’

 

‘Oh. Okay. I like you too, I mean, it’s hard not to, with you being in the same band as me and everything.’ Sungyeol nodded understandably and Myungsoo wanted to slap Sungyeol’s head. How could someone be so dense?

 

‘No! Not that type of like. Forget it.’ Myungsoo felt so upset. ‘I love you, okay? Love as in love. El Oh Vi Ee. LOVE.’

 

‘Huh? Love?’ Sungyeol narrowed his eyes. ‘It’s not April’s Fool now Myungsoo ah.’ To be honest, Sungyeol could felt his heart beating faster against his ribcage but he shouldn’t get his hope up. Hopes meant disappointments later.

 

‘I’m not!’ Myungsoo had the desire to jump into the river now. ‘Fine, you don’t get it, do you? You’ll never get it, will you?’ Myungsoo was so frustrated that his mind went irrational, because he went over to Sungyeol and smashed their lips together. He heard a few passers-by gasping, he heard Sungyeol gasping in shock as well. For all he cared. He just had to let it out. A scandal was out of his concern right now. After a few good minutes, Myungsoo finally let a panting Sungyeol go.

 

‘Oh. I get it now.’ Sungyeol was in a daze. ‘Okay. I get it now. Can we please go back now? I mean, people are staring.’

 

‘Sure.’ Myungsoo smirked as he intertwined his fingers with Sungyeol’s and the newly formed couple (?) walked back to their dorm together.

 

I’m not blushing. Definitely not. Sungyeol told himself in his mind over and over again.

 

‘Congratulation!’ Sungjong showered the both of them with confetti and flower petals once they stepped into the dorm.

 

‘Hyung!’ Daeyeol rushed to his brother to give him a bone crushing hug. ‘You’re finally back! Here! Umma baked you a cake! Look!’ Daeyeol pointed at a humongous cake sitting quietly on the table.

 

‘Wait, how did you guys know about this?’ Sungyeol looked at them and everyone pointed at the sheepishly smiling Daeyeol. ‘You?! Oh my god Lee Daeyeol!’ Sungeyol could've died of embarrassment then.

 

Myungsoo could only smile weakly as he watched his boyfrie- Wait. Sungyeol hadn’t given him his answer yet!

 

‘Sungyeol, wait! So what is your answer?’ Myungsoo cried out.

 

‘Grr. Don’t ask me anything now. It’ll be a ‘no’ no matter what you ask. Yah! Lee Daeyeol, you’d better come over here!’ Sungyeol yelled.

 

Looked like Myungsoo had to deal with a heartbreak at the moment while the rest of the members plus Myungsoo’s younger brother laughing their asses off.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Actually, I don't think this makes any sense. It exist just to let me get rid of my feels. Just dumb Myungyeol and very very minor Woogyu plus Moondae. ;) So sorry if I disappoint you. But I hope you did enjoy this dumb FF though. ><

 

Thanks for reading and subbing and voting (Feel free to unsub guys.)

 

Do hope you guys will leave me a comment as well. ><

 

Okay bye. ^^/