WISH

I wish for Byun Baekhyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: please watch the trailer~ :D hope you'll enjoy this!




....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................


“Kris hyung, can you help me?” Kris and Baekhyun both looked at Chanyeol’s face when the words come out from his mouth.


“What, Chanyeol?” Kris deadpan.


“Please take that Byun Baekhyun away from me.” That giant’s face is no jokes.


Kris chuckled, then he walked approaching Chanyeol. “what? I think I heard it wrong.”


“Please take that Byun Baekhyun away from me. I have someone else that more beautiful than him.” Chanyeol repeat the words.


And suddenly he felt a big fist landed on his face.


“Stupid Chanyeol!! Tell me who! The person that could make you changed like this!!!” Kris screams fiercely at the younger and he still beating Chanyeol’s face.


Chanyeol saw it… At the corner of the room, Baekhyun slumps, his back hits the cold wall. His tears roll on his… no, it’s not rolling. it’s flowing on his check. He smudges his eyeliner.


“Oh Sehun!”


Kris stop hitting me as Chanyeol shout that name and he grabs Baekhyun’s hand to takes him away. He turns back to Chanyeol and warns him. “Park Chanyeol! Once you throw this , you’ll never get him again. And don’t you ever even dream about this . Don’t even drag him into your dream or your nightmare! Because this is completely mine from now on. Now, he’s my angel.”


“Don’t worry, I will be very happy as soon as he disappears from my life. Thank you very much for taking him.” Chanyeol didn’t really mean it. It was his brain who is talking, not his heart. Chanyeol hold the tears so well.


“No need to thanks me. I don’t take him because you tell me to, it’s because of I love him.” Both of Baekhyun and Kris walk out the room.

 
As Baekhyun’s heart broke, Chanyeol’s heart broke 3 times worse. He doesn’t know that Baekhyun’s tear is the real one or the fake one. And he sure that Baekhyun will be happier with Kris.


And Sehun suddenly come into the room with bruised face, asking him “Hyung… are you okay?”


“Kris must punch your face too.. I’m sorry again. It was my fault.” Chanyeol mumbled.


“It’s okay hyung, because you’re my friend.” That younger boy etches a smile on his lip.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 


“Kris hyung… What i’m going to do without Chanyeol? What’s the worth of still living right now when my world is crashing down?” Baekhyun stares at his hot Latte that slowly lost it warmness and later will be cold.


“Don’t worry Baekhyun… If your world is crashing down, I’m going to take you into the new world, my beautiful big world. The world that better than yours and I’m going to make you as the queen of my world. You don’t need that jerk. He’s stupid. You can do anything although without him by your side.. because I’m here.”


‘but I need him. I really need him’ Baekhyun’s little heart shouts.


“okay hyung… I believe in you…” Baekhyun nodded softly.


A smile worming it’s way on Kri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter