Behind the scene

This is because I Love You

Using third point of view and some Jessica's thought

"Unnie I have call Kris to settle things out."Krystal take seat the coach.Electric shock strike Jessica.

'I just heard it wrong'

"Are you sure?" Curiousty kicking me.

"Yes" Confidently she answer.

'Why she sound so confident?She still upset with Kris.There must be something behind this,I sure,totally sure.' 

'Maybe I should take a good look about this.'

"Let me prepare dinner for both of you." Jessica stare at her younger sister.

"No need let me do it"Krystal furiously decline.

'I got you!'

'I won't back down gongju.You really messing with me.'

Jessica just act like she is hurting.That the only weapon she has right now.

"Alright.But I don't want to burden you.Thank you,I love you."Krystal hug my shoulder.Her face,so glowing.

Curiousty kills cat.

"I won't feel burden when it comes to you.It's my pleasure,no matter what,I love you,keep in mind" I just act like I'm happy but seriously,my mind really distracted right now.


Jessica watch the star on the sky.Even how calm the surrounding is but she feel anxious.Her mind keep playing all that recently happening.From how Krystal behave,the black bag that Krystal receive and how she confidently face Kris.

'She really out of mind'

Heavy sigh escape from .


She wake early today since she has a photoshoot with SNSD.After finish dress up,Jessica walk casually to the kitchen.A yelling sound startled her.She stop on spot.Turning around,she found Krystal standing at the dining table.Her hair in a big mess.Her right hand holding phone.

'Oh,she is calling somebody'

'But who is it? why she yell?' 

"You moron!Why on earth you put vitamin in that?!"She furiously hit the innocent table.Then she clutch a red bottle and fling it.

Krystal action really a bombshell to Jessica.It is her first time discovering this side of Krystal.

"I don't take a damn care!Give it or I will make sure all your secret affair will be on headline for tomorrow news." A smirk accros from her lips.

"Deal." Krystal stare at her phone with a dark stare.

"You will get your lesson my dear."A faint whisper escape from Krystal lips.


Her mind baffled.She can't focus on the road.

'Maybe a cup of bubble tea will settle.'

She park car and walk to the famous bubble tea shop in the town.

'I hope nobody notice me.'

She push the door and - bump!

 She already laying on the ground with sticky sensation.

'Argh!My clothes shower with bubble tea.Who is the idiot that hit me?!'

A hand pop up in front me.I take the hand without looking at the owner.

My mind blow up upon noticing the person.

"You!" Jessica scream carelessly.

That man jump a little.

'Scare?Yeah!You must be.'

She grab his hand and drag him to her car.

"Get in" That man hesitately sit.

Jessica start the engine and drive.

"Where are we going?" That man voice break the silence.

"What is in the bag?"Jessica utter without break any contact with the road.

"What bag? I don't understand."That man just answer confidently.

"Stop the crap!Just tell me the freaking truth.What.Is.In.The.Bag"She hit the steering.

"Nothing!"That man sound depress.

"Tell me now or I will make sure you regret for the rest of your life." She send death glare to the man.

That man gulp in terrified.

"Fine.But just make sure she didn't know about this." That stare at Jessica.Jessica nodded as respond.

"She,I mean Krystal is a regular costumer in our club.She always spill everything to me since she had a fight with Kris.I heard that she has a link with the big boss but I don't know what are their relationship.Then,one day I been told to bring that black bag.Innocenly,I gave it to her.But,this morning.I heard their conversation.It really shock me.The bag actually should contain dimethylmercury,which is the most terryfiying neurotoxins.But they make a mistake by putting a vitamin bottle instead of it."

A chill goes around my bone.I don't know what enter myself after that.

Everything so fast.I couldn't remember

....how his blood splash on my shirt.

"I kill him"


Jessica and Krystal busy preparing dinner at kitchen.

Krystal keep ordering her sister.But Jessica just follow her without any noise.

Krystal take the red bottle and pour it without knowing about what on her sister's mind.

Jessica cut the fruits that had been inject with cyanide.She use glove and carefully put the fruits on the plate.

After finish cooking they enter their respective room to change.

Krystal go to the kitchen back to make sure everything well prepared.

Growl sound produce by her stomach.She take a slice of apple and eat.Suddenly,she start to cough.Her lungs leak of oxygen.She feel like dying.The world seem spinning to her.

Behind the wall Jessica smile at the scene.

"Dear gongju,wait for me,araso."Jessica run to the door.Kris appear in her sight.

'Finally'

She welcome Kris warmly.

'Because of you,my gongju cry!'

Kris sit infront Krystal.He keep staring at Krystal.That make Jessica irate.

"Kris.Eat."She try to distract Kris attention.

'After what had you done,still have gut to stare at my gongju?!'

He smile after sipping the soup made by Krystal.

'Pabo,it is poison.'

She know all the food are poison.And she know the effect of it.But she keep eating.

Argh!Ahak!Ack!

'This is pleasure.I can feel my throat burning and my heart in pain.I love this feeling'

Kris about to help her but stop hearing Krystal faint voice.

Jessica become mad.She grab all the energy to hit Kris using the hockey stick that been under the dining table from all this while.

Bang!

Kris fall on the ground.His eyes slowly close.

Jessica smile.

Her body become weaker by time,She fall on the ground fill with her own blood.

"This is....because....I love you."Her eyes closed in ease.


Krystal :

#She struggle with death on the time Kris arrived

#Her body lose it function slowly cause of cyanide 

#The time she say I love you actually is the last moment in her life

 

This what actually on Jessica mind :

#When seeing how suffer her sister life after that fight (with Kris) ,Jessica just want to stop the misery.

#She can't accept the fact that Krystal trying to kill Kris because to her,Krystal still a baby.That's the reason she kill that man.

#She don't want Krystal hurting again because of that she purposely filled the fruits with cyanide (it is the only food that Krystal will eat since the other already been poisoned)

#When hearing Krystal words,she really mad because she is the only Krystal supposed to love.

#She think by eating the poisoned food she can be with her sister forever,only she and her younger sister

#Actually Jessica having metal disorder since kid.She always want attention from anybody.She will do everything to get what she want.

#Jessica to obsess with her sister.She feel like Krystal is only her's.Nobody take Krystal away from her.

*Gongju-princess (korean)

**********************************************

Thank you to gothprincess666 for the comment.Hope this clear your confusion :)

And I'm really story for making you puzzle.This story actually made based on dectective conan.(I want the reader to think who's the killer and the plot make the murder don't have any proof to be suspect)

Thank you to all my lovely reader.Love you! *throw kisses and hugs