This is because I Love You

This is because I Love You

                                   

                     

"Unnie gimee my teddy back!"The girl shrieked.She stormed her feet and pout.

The other girl giggling at her sister behavior.

"My little gongju wanna this?" The sister shove a purple teddy bear infront of her.She tried hard to get it but not enough to defeat the elder.

"I want my teddy back." Her voice turn into a sob.

The sister stop laughing.Her face turn dark as the youngest start to cry.She was scared.The fact that her sister cried because of her, get her panic.

"Mianhaeyo,dongsaeng.Unnie just want to play with you.You always busy with the teddy because of that unnie snatch it away." The elder put the teddy in front of the crying girl.

Her eyes start to form crystal clear droplet.Her gaze on the purple wall.She scared to  see her little sister reaction.


A soft and warm hand embrace her.The little girl wipe the tears.Slowly she take her to sit at the edge of the bed.She pat the elder shoulder.


"I won't mad at you.Princess don't cry.If you cry,I wanna cry too.I love you,unnie."The  little girl shinning eyes lit up  the elder.They shared long sister's hug.


The little girl smiled showing her white healthy teeth.She grabbed her sister hand.


"Unnie let's make a pinky promise." That girl blinked her eyes hopefully.


"Not a purple promise?" The elder broke into a faint chuckle.


The girl pause for a second.


"Unnie,you are right." Her lips form a bright smile.


"So,let's get our purple promise." The elder squeal.


They  unite their finger and lock their eyes.


"We promise we will love each other forever.We will care each other and help each other forever.Nobody will feel left.No envy.If one of us wrong,correct her,guide her.If one of us betrayed this love destroyed forever.Her life won't be the same after that.Disaster haunted her."Both sister utter in one line.


"After this nobody can't hurt us." Krystal hug her sister hand.
"Yes.Nobody."Jessica stare at her only sibling.

 



"f(x) get ready you're up next." 

The voice broke her from a sweet dream.She really miss that time.They already grown up as beautiful young lady with a good career.Their life become hectic.Only call and text,but that also rarely since Sica unnie now a top idol. Everybody love her.

Sometimes,I feel betrayed.She never care about me after her debut.It's like I'm nobody.In her mind only career,career and career.


Who am I to her?


The clothes I wear shinning brightly with some sprinkle.Everybody compliment how beautiful I am but..somehow I feel empty.

Everyone but not her.

She even didn't care to show up.

I feel my heart shattering.

It's hurt me.


"Hey!Why areare you so gloomy? It's gonna rain if you make that face.So,smile as sunshine."A girl with boyish personality approach her.She patted her back.Then others gathered around.


"We're together.We can do this.Come on girls.Fighting!" The group place their hand together and motivate theirself.Hugs and squeal fill the waiting room.Excitedly,they walk hand in hand to the back stage.


"Today we have a new beautiful and talented girl group from SM Entertaiment.They just debut with a song  La chA TA.Let's give f(x) a round applause."


The studio filled with cheer and squeals.Our names echoed and colourful banner with supportive words can be see from the stage.My heart feel at ease.We do our best even tired.I sing my part with full of confident.We finish the song with the final post and a group bow.Thundering applause echoed.Before turn from the stage,we didn't forget to wave to the crowd.


"That was awesome!" All of them scream happily.


"I can't forget a handsome man send a wink at me." Sulli shrieking.Amber showed annoying face at her.Victoria and Luna chuckled at both of them.

They are like my family.

Victoria unnie always treat me like her own sister since she is the oldest.

My phone buzz alarm me.

Unlock the screen,50 message and 28 missed call.One by one been checked.It's from my fans and friends.My gaze suddenly stop on a message from Sica unnie.My face lit up upon reading a simple yet meaningful for me.


From : Sica Unnie
A bright star has shine the world.Congrates my gongju.I love you!


Victoria unnie patted my shoulder."I already said right?She love you so much."
I beam in happiness.
Today was the best moment in my life.



"Unnie" I scream as Sica unnie with her group walked pass our practice room.

She just turn her gaze at me and smile.Then,she disappeared just like wind.

"I miss you"

She fixed the smile on her lips.

'Nobody can hurt us'

Take a last glance at the empty spot then she walk away with heavy heart.


Recently she has been busy with SNSD since they have a comeback this month.But her mind always full of thought.Since she had been with SNSD,both of them didn't spend time together like before.Her mind got distracted thinking about their relationship.

She treasure their sister's bond.

But things change...a lot

------------

"We have two special guests today.Both are beautiful and talented women.Give around applaud to our national love sibling , Jung sisters." Seunggi voice echo in the studio.The audience starts to clap and squeal hearing the shinning stars will stand on one stage.But it's different to the sisters.

.....

Waiting room just fill with emptiness.

No word,no joke,just nothing...

Knock,Knock

"Are you done yet? You have 2 minutes.Please go to the back stage." Shin Min approach them.One on the left and another on the right side.To Shin Min it's kind of weird to see this lovely sibling sit afar from each other.

"Thanks,unnie" Krystal walk ahead leaving Jessica that stand still.

Shin Min poke Jessica and raise her brow.

Jessica just blank.

Her mind fly away like her heart.

--------------

"So,both of you have been rocking the chart with your duet song.Congratulation!" The two just force a smile and thanks the mc.

"As siblings,what you have in common?" He kick the first question to them.

"Singing."Krystal answer the question calmly.

The memory tape spinning,replaying image in their mind.

"Unnie"Krystal poke her sister that busy with homework.Jessica just nodded without glancing at her younger sister that been pouting.Being ignore so she run to her room.Jessica feeling bad but she continue finishing all the homework.Of course she doesn't want to be punished by Mr Kim.During dinner Krystal didn't show up at dining table.Usually she was the first one.Their mother feeling a little strange since the younger always want to sit next to her sister because of that she always early to the table,so that nobody can take that place.Being curious about a sudden changes,Jessica run into Krystal room.

She stop infront Krystal bed.Clod of papers everywhere.She pick one and open it.It's a sketch about two girls smiling happily with hand on hand.

She pick another one.It's the same girls but their distance become further.But their hand still together.The bright looking smile on their face change into a faint smile.

Jessica about to pick another paper but Krystal stop her.

"Why are you still in here? You should take dinner.It's not good leaving an empty stomach." She follow Krystal that flop onto the bed.Krystal just keep silence.Then a frown appear on older face.

"Are you still mad about this evening? I didn't mean to ignore you,it just that I am a little bit busy this week.I am really sorry."Guiltiness shower her.

Krystal didn't response.

"My princess mad at me.What should I do?" She cross hand and act like she was thinking.Krystal suddenly turn to her with a cold face.

"I want you to sing." Jessica stared shorckly at her sister then crack a smile.

"Alright.What song princess?" Jessica stared at her sister that hiding inner happiness knowing Jessica want to sing for her.

"Butterfly" She beam in rejoice.

"Our sister's song."

 

"Start from that unnie will sing to me before sleep.Her voice really soothing me." She turn to her sister and give a warm smile.

But to Jessica she just pretend.

Jessica still think that Krystal hate her.

She is the one that choose the way.

It is her fault.

Maybe I should just die so that she can live happily

Without me


"Sica unnie." Krysal call from behind.

Jessica stop on the spot.She feel like her heart stop beating.

Time like frost.

Everything seem motionly slow.

Am I dreaming?

Slowly I turn around.

She stand there.

Staring at me.

"Gongju" Only faint whisper escape from my lips.

"I miss you." A shining droplet shower the moment.

"I miss you so much." I run then hug her tightly.

Both of us sobbing.

'God,thank you for this precious gift in my life'


Times fly away.

Their relationship improve a lot.They have been stay together again.But,still time wouldn't let them be.Krystal has start acting.She also often invited by variety show program.While Jessica has start make a solo appearence.

Jessica open random tv program.Nothing really caught her attention.

Her mind playing the scene this evening.

She was on the way to practice room but stop went to figure catch her eyes.Their situation seems suspection.

Curiousty kills cat.

She hide behind the wall and eardrop the two conversation.

"I'm sorry but this is not right." The girl with red singlet and white jacket with shorts push the man hand from touching her.

"But you know that we love each other.Why not?"That man stare at her coldly.

"Because this is wrong."She just turn her face and shock upon seeing her sister been there from the start.

Jessica just give a last glance before walk away.

So this is the reason why she been busy about.

All this time because of him?

Her thought been cut by a sudden massage.

From : ---

Love is like air

Frown appear on her face.

What this mean?

Who send this?


That day both of them didn't have any schedule.Jessica laying on the couch while watching Running Man.Krystal stand afar staring at her sister figure.She don't want to bring another misery.She take deep breath then slowly approach her sister.

Jessica laughing loudly with Kwang Soo behavior.Krystal take a seat beside her then turn to her sister side.She hesitate to bring up the matter but this  is the only chance.

"Just talk."She utter without looking.

Krystal cough and open .

"Kris..he...propose me."Shakingly her pronounce.

Jessica frost on the spot.Her eyes looking forward without responding to Krystal words.

Silence.

Jessica slowly stand and walk to her room.

Krystal just watch her trail.

"I knew this would be"


"Again and again.Why you should drag her in this?This is your life.Let her be.Sooner or later she will be fine." Kris take a sip of Americano.Hearing the news make him frustuated.

Krystal taken aback by Kris answer."But she's my sister.You should understand that." Kris just roll his eyes in annoyence.

"Like she's the one I'm dating with." Faintly he utter.

"You always be like this.This Jessica,that Jessica,there will Jessica in the middle.Sometimes can you drop her name.I'm kind annoyed of it."He claim.To him everything will relate to Jessica.From his point of view,Jessica sunbae is a nice person.She give intimidating aura to strangers.But for who had known her,she is friendly,positive and funny.So,why should Krystal being exaggerated? Nonsense!

"You don't understand.And you won't understand.It's between me and unnie."Kris facepalm.This girl really have problem.

"Which part I don't understand?! About you being over thinking about your beloved sister? Damn! I'm starting to regret this." He out burst all the rage.He can stand anymore.He just a man that want attention from the woman that he love.But why is it so hard?

Krystal startled at the sight of Kris stump the table.The eyes of other customers now on their seat.

She feel embarrased.

And crestfallen.

Did he regret everything?

Don't cry,be strong Krystal.

She run away so that the tears won't fall infront of him.


A loud knock shock me.

Who's the one that interupt my beauty sleep?!

Upon open the door,I got caught with a hug.With soaky clothes and mess up hair.

'What happened?'

Krystal sobbing on her shoulder.She slowly bring her sister inside and seated her on the couch.She pour orange juice on the glass and hand it to her younger sister.Then she seat beside Krystal with right hand embracing her.She her sister long hair passionly.

"Everytime we talk it will end up with a fight.My heart breaking into pieces.I'm hurting so much." She hit herself.Seeing the misery on the younger alert her.

'Nobody.Can't.Hurt.Us'

Jessica surrounded by dark aura.

----------

Day by day past.

Krystal aren't the same anymore.No more happiness in her dictionary.She often stay in her room.Her health condition didn't help much.Pale and hollow face,the pink lips also replace with dark lips.I don't know what actually is happening.Her room always lock.

Is she hiding something from me?

Knock.knock.

"Yes,wait a minute." I shouted from the kitchen.After slow down the fire then I run to the door.

As I open,a man with white shirt and slack standing infront and smile at me.I have notice about a bag at his hand.

"Is Krystal at home?" He question me with a look.

He is hiding something.I can read from how his eyes.It's surely not a good sign.

"Let m---

 "Thanks Joe."Krystal snatch the bag before I could finish.

"Welcome." He send a wink then vanish.

Krystal already inside.I close the door and turn to her.

"Who is him?' My brow meet in curious.

"Just a friend of mine." She's not satisfied with the answer.What inside the bag?Why that boy have her things?

"What is in th-

"Did you cook something?" Jessica blur for a minute then her eyes rounded in surprise.

"My chicken stew!" She run away leaving the younger.

The younger just smirk.

"Nice."


I can't bear this life anymore.My world like spinning around.Everything become distance.Am I already died?

That day I just want to finish everything.

Yes.

This is the best.

For me and him.

Practice room door slowly pulled.I take a deep breath before enter.Some of Exo member are practicing their part individually.My eyes spot his figure.Lay poke his shoulder then pointing at my direction.He mutured some chinese words but I can't understand.

He walk to my my direction.His gaze fall on my eyes.He stop a few meter away from me.

How can he be so calm?

All my words lost seeing his face.

He cough.

I'm grab all my courage.

"I think we should settle down everything." She found her voice tremble.

'Why I'm weak infront him?'

"I think the same."

His husky voice...I missed it.

"At my house.8 pm.Are you fine with it?" She try to act calm but nothing seems right.

"Sure." She just leak of idea,so she just bid goodbye.

Kris stare at her figure.The girl close the door.

But he want to stare at her longer.

'I miss you'

Lay popped out beside him.

"Maybe reconcile?" he utter confidently.

"Maybe" I continued practicing.


"Unnie,I have call Kris to settle things out." Krystal take a seat at the coach.

Jessica turn to her.

"Are you sure?" Jessica question curiously.

Krystal pause. "Yes" She sound confident.

But Jessica know the truth.

"Let me prepare dinner for both of you."The older offer.

"No need.Let me do it." Krystal claim.

"But at least let me help." Jessica pout.

"Alright.But I don't want burden you.Thank you,I love you"Krystal hug her sister's shoulder.

"I won't feel burden when it comes to you.It's my pleasure,no matter what,I love you,keep in mind." Jessica beam in happiness.

---------

"Unnie put another spoon of salt.This is tasteless." Krystal nagging around.Jessica just follow the younger order.

Krystal searching on the cabinet for her secret ingrediant.

"Yeah put some of this one." She take red bottle from the cabinet and pour it in the mushroom soup while Jessica busying chopping the fruit for juice.

After finish cooking they enter their respective room to change.

Hearing a knock on the door,Jessica run to the door.Kris figure appear with casual clothes.

"Come in." She gesture Kris to follow her.

"Jessica sunbae-nim -

"Just Jessica She correct him.

"Yeah,Jessica.I have brought something." The paper bag passed to Jessica.She accept it with a thanks.

"Have a seat."Kris politely seat infront Krystal.Krystal didn't budge about his presence.She just stare at the plate.Kris just turn his gaze went he saw that Jessica staring at him.

"What we are waiting for,let's eat." Jessica squel.

She eat full heartly.

Kris keep staring at Krystal.

'Why she look lifeless'

"Kris.Eat." she said with full mouth.

Kris noded and take a sip of mushroom soup.

'This must be Krystal' His lips crack a smile.

Argh!Ahak!Ack!

Kris gaze fall on Jessica.

She choke.

Wait!

'Is it blood?!'

Blood scatter everywhere.

She coughing with blood sprinkle from .Her clothes shower by dark red liquid.

Kris panicking.

He about to help Jessica.

"I...lo..ve..u" A faint crack voice across Krystal lips.

Kris stop and turn around.

Bang!

Everthing spinning in slow motion.His world become darken.He see a figure beside him slowly fall on the bloody floor.

"This is ...because... I love you" She closed her eyes.


This is my first in this kind of genre.Hope you guys enjoy.I tried my hard so I hope you satiesfied with my comeback.Thank you!

All my gratitude to voter,subscriber,commenter and reader.This isn't edited yet.So,any grammartical error,I'm really sorry.

 

2804 words

My longest fanfic!