[☆] Infinite's Appa?

ж☆ΚαιΗlεεLο‘δ δtοЯιεδ☆ж

Infinite Appa?

Co-Author(s): None

Type: Story

Genre(s): Comedy

Rated: Nope

Status: Coming Soon

Open/Started: July 30, 2015

Main Character(s): Yesung and all of INFINITE

Summary: 

Dear Owner of Orphanage Home,

Where do I begin? Ah. I can't find the words to formulate what I'm feeling right now. Instead, can you tell me why you did it? If you understood my position, why would you do it? Ah, I'm speechless really. I mean, why on earth am I a father? I have never even look at a woman, so why all of a sudden am I a father to you? Besides aren't I too young to be the father of seven? And does it make any sense that my children are not kids but are teenagers and young adults? Seriously, why are these seven dude following me around and calling me dad? Who asked you to send me SEVEN boys!?

I will be waiting for a response from you. 

Sincerely, not-ready-to-be-a-dad-Kim Jongwoon!

"Dad, what are you doing?" 

"He's writing a letter again kids!" 

"Why? Why? Why?"

"Wow, I can't believe he would try to send us back to that place!" 

"Bad dad!" 

"Whenever he's quiet you can expect him to be working on a letter." 

"Dad, aren't you being too much? I thought you love us?" 

Dear Lord, 

Please save me!


Thirty year old Kim Jongwoon was enjoying life until the lives of seven crashed it altogether in one morning. Jongwoon woke up as the father of seven males, the youngest being seventeen and the oldest being twenty-one. The seven children introduced themselves as INFINITE, one of South Korea's growing Korean-Pop boy band. And before they debut, they are currently living with Jongwoon.