[☆] School-Battle Ground

ж☆ΚαιΗlεεLο‘δ δtοЯιεδ☆ж

School-Battle Ground

Co-Author(s): None

Type: Story

Genre(s): Events, Romance, Comedy, High School, Bully

Rated: Nope

Status: Ongoing

Open/Started: July 28, 2014

Main Character(s): Myungsoo, Jiyeon, Yesung, Fei, ETC

Summary: 

Hidden in what looks like a ghost town in the middle of nowhere is the infamous private Co-Ed High School, Jyeon Jeng. "The Ice King" Kim Myung Soo was tired of living under his parent's roof and always having to worry about the whereabouts of his parents. His sixth High School was getting expensive for him and his gambling addicted parents. Myung Soo dreamt of becoming a CEO of a big company, but after entering High School he gave up on having a decent education and attended the infamous Jyeon Jeng as a Senior/third year. Because his parents promised he could stay with a relative who attended the same school.

Jyeon Jeng is a school known for its creative activities, strange regulations, and unheard of events. All 27-third-years are gathered in one class and aren't on very friendly terms with one another. The class was split into five groups with strong alpha female leaders and first lieutenant males. Each group trying to prove they're the dominate group over all seniors and basically the whole school. The leftover students were students each group didn't want to include therefore they're the outcast and are usually bullied. The student who were once an Honor and passionate student, Myung Soo, is entering the active private school without knowing its contents is about to experience a lot out of his norm occurances.