SWIMMING POOL ENCOUNTER

MY ONLY EXCEPTION

"Bye.. ."

The moment her shift was done, Jay pcked her things up then make her way to her next destination. "the swimming pool." It was near her apartment and whenever she felt bored or alone or she just want to feel the water she goes there and have a swim. Jay's first love was the water, she find peace and she felt love but she don't know why, it's just water but she feel comfortable when she's under it.

The place looks like it was long forgotten, the owner of the place said that Jay could use the place free so she did. She removed her clothes leaving her exposed body but of course she wears some swimsuit, the one that the swimmer wears. She pretty good at swimming but she never joined any competition or event that will make her race or compete, Jay doesn't like competing to others.

She jump through the water until it swallows her all.. .

She goes under then swim feeling the water all over her body she feels like she's in heaven. It was the perfect feeling of all. It's weird that no person on the world will make her feel comfrotable and safe like the water does to her. It has no life, it can't speak but Jay doesn't need that. She just want the feeling of being free and floating in sky.