Final

Monthly Meeting

AN: Please read - English isn't my first language so I'm sorry in advance. Don't hesitate to correct me if I have huge mistakes. This idea is weird, and the story is even more so just to warn you. I don't know how to describe this it's not crack or even fluff but yeah. Anyway, enjoy! I'd love feedbacks ^^

----

The early morning shift was really boring, Chanyeol sighed, resting his cheeks on the palm of his hand as he looked around the empty store, wondering what he could possibly do, being the only employee, and person seemingly, present in the building as of now. At this hour, four in the morning, everyone was surely still asleep. Maybe he should do the same. He was just about to opt for a quick nap when a really cute boy, shorter than him, enter the store with bright red cheeks, looking around him with big fearful eyes, like someone will just popped out of nowhere and attack him.

Cute, Chanyeol smiled as he watched the boy walked towards the beauty aisle, before he quickly, changed his direction towards the music section; almost running, head down, and cheeks still red. Shaking his head at the other behavior, the younger sat down, still bored as he decide against his nap now that there was someone in the store, in case he had to help. And Chanyeol patted himself on the back for not having took that nap when he saw the boy going back towards the beauty section, stopping in front of the aisle with the same fearful expression he had earlier before he went back again towards the music section. Raising a curious eyebrow, Chanyeol followed with his eyes as seconds later the boy went back again towards the beauty section, stopping once more in front of it.

"Hello, do you need any help?" When he was close to the boy Chanyeol asked, after he watched the other still not making any move to enter the aisle or not, making the customer jumped of the sudden voice, quickly turning around to look up at him.

"I'm sorry I didn't meant to scare you," he started apologizing but the other quickly shook his head.

"It's fine. I do need help," the boy, who was not only cute but also had a really beautiful voice, reassured him as he adverted his eyes. "I-I, uhm," he started, blushing even more, like a twelve years old, at what he was about to ask. "I'm looking for tampons..."

"Oh," Chanyeol nodded, a smile on his lips as he understood the other's behavior. "It's in the aisle just next to this one. I'll guide you there," he said, starting to walk to the aisle. "Here," he pointed when they reached their destination, pointing at the shelves full of feminine products. "Is it your first time? Those one are really good for the first time with tampons." He continued, pointing to a white box, and he couldn't help but found the other even more adorable as his eyes widened at the implication of the question, the embarrassed blush spreading to his ears.

"Wh-what? I-I... It's..." The other stuttered, making Chanyeol shake his head with a small amused smile.

"Hey, it's fine, I use them too when I have a bloody nose," he chuckled slightly as the other took the box, quickly walking away from him, trying to hid his blush.

"Wait, I'm sorry, I was just teasing. It's just not everyday that a guy as cute comes not only to this store but to buy tampons," he justified, following the other to the cashier who was ignoring him, but he didn't missed the blush that he was sure was due to his compliment.

"Here you go,"  he said after the other had paid, handing him his bag. "Thank you..." He let his sentence in suspension, hoping for the other to continue with his name.

"Kyungsoo," he heard the other whispered and he grinned at that, watching as the other smiled slightly back.

"Thank you Kyungsoo," he said as he watched the other walked slowly walked towards the door, whispering to him a "Thank you Chanyeol," having surely read his name of his tag. "See you next month for a new packet! Don't forget to change it every four hours!" He screamed as he the other reached the door. He had never saw someone run away that fast. Cute, he thought again, chuckling as he really do hope he'll be able to see once more the other next month.