CHAPTER 7

You're My Butterfly [HIATUS]

[Minseok pov]

 

I ran like out of my life to the school's clinic since I got the called from Luhan told about hyunbae’s condition. When I reached there, at the same time the nurse is talking to me and Luhan about Hyunbae's condition. ‘Her condition a little bit worst but I already gave her antibiotic and she needs rest for a day. So, after this school can you guys sent her to her home?’ the nurse explains to us. ‘Yes, we will settle that problem’

 

‘Hello, Minyoung can you help oppa?’ Minseok asked his sister help him. ‘Luhan and I have to attend football practise since our competition next month. But your unnie now at the school's clinic, she collapsed and now she rest for awhile. Can you send her back at home?’ you explain clearly to your sister. ‘Absolutely, yes oppa. Okay, I’ll be there half an hour, okay? You wait me.’ ‘Okay’ you replied.

 

‘Lu-ge, my sister will come and take hyunbae at her house, don’t worry.’ You said with full of hope at your face. ‘Okay.’ You and Luhan walk together to class but before of that you and him go to ours locker. You let Hyunbae get some rest.

 

‘Thank you Luhan for help Hyunbae.’ You said while open up your locker. ‘Never mind, hyunbae is my friend too. So I want to treat her like what you always treat her like your own sister.’ Luhan said. ‘Okay, let’s go to class together’

 

……

 

[Your pov]

 

You slowly try to open your eyes. You look at the ceiling like at school's clinic. ‘Why I’m here?’ you said but nobody answer your question. ‘Hyunbae? Are you awake?’ one of the nurse who is in charge asked you. ‘Yes, but why my head is so hurt. Auchh!’ you said while hold your head. ‘You still need some rest, by the way never mind you just sleep and the dizzy will disappear. ‘Okay, nurse.’ You follow what the nurse said.

 

 

‘Unnie, unnie.’

 

 

Suddenly you heard a girl called your name slowly. You open your eyes slowly and saw minyoung. ‘Minyoung-sshi, what are you doing here?’

‘I have promised with minseok oppa to sent you back at your home’

‘But I don’t want to burden you, Minyoung. Never mind, I’ll call my driver take unnie here.’

‘No, don’t say like that. I’ll accompany you unnie. Besides, my driver already waited at outside.’

‘Jeong-mal? Okay if like that I’ll follow you.’ You tried to stand up but you cannot balance your body, fortunately minyoung at there hold you tightly and lead you until at the car.

‘Unnie, are you okay?’ she asked you when we are on the way to your house.

‘Yes, I am’ ‘Do you want to go to the hospital?’ ‘No, don’t take it seriously, unnie will be alright. It just got dizzy.’

‘Okay, you can take a nap since we had a traffic jam at there’ ‘Hmmm.’ you replied to her. She knows that you really tired and no energy to talk with her.

 

 

You and minyoung arrived at home safely. Your mom and your brother really shocked when saw you like no energy to walk. Your brother carried you piggyback to your room. Your mom took a bowl of water with handkerchief and put at on your forehead to release the fever.

 

 

[Narrator pov]

 

‘Thank you, Minyoung for sent back your unnie. I’m really worried when minseok called me just now told that Hyunbae fainted at school.’ Hyunbae’s mom said worriedly to Minyoung. ‘Never mind aunty, I really pity with her condition aunty. By the way, I need to go back home now since I must finish my homework.’ Minyoung asked permission at Hyunbae’s mom. ‘Oh okay, thank you again minyoung. I’m very thankful that have you, Minyoung’ her mom said. ‘Aunty it’s okay. Soon, Minseok and his cousin will come here since they must attend to trainee for football today.’ ‘Okay, send regards to your parents and be careful.’ ‘Okay, aunty. Thank you!’ Minyoung give a sweet smile and showed her dimples to hyunbae’s mom. ‘Hyunki, can you sent Minyoung until gate?’ ‘Nae, omma’ Hyunki send Minyoung until at the gate. ‘Thank you, Minyoung’ he thanked to her. ‘Welcome, oppa’ Minyoung said while bow to him.

 

 

As mom she must responsible to take care about their children. So hyunbae’s mom decided to cook something delicious for Hyunbae when she wake up from her sleep. Her mom go to kitchen and get something that she can cook. She starts cut a carrot and cabbage. Then, she boiled rice in the pot. After that, she put chicken, carrots, cabbages and others ingredients in the pot. ‘Madam, what are you doing?’ one of her maid asked her. ‘I just cooked something for hyunbae. You can do anything work first since I’m cooking now’ she said to her maid. ‘Yes, madam’ she obey. 

 

When hyunbae’s mother put a bowl at tray, a door was bell. ‘Minseok! Come on get in’ she said with happily face at Minseok. ‘Can you bring this food to hyunbae? Since you and him will go upstairs.’ She asked minseok. ‘Yes, I'll do it aunty.’ But before of that, I forgot. This is Xi Luhan or Luhan. He is my cousin’ Minseok introduced Luhan at hyunbae’s mum. Luhan bowed at hyunbae’s mom. ‘Annyeong aunty, I’m Luhan’ Luhan introduced himself and gave sweet smile to her.

 

 

[Minseok pov]

 

 

Luhan and I go to upstairs. We turn the door knob slowly. We look hyunbae sleep soundly. Luhan sat on the stool beside hyunbae. You put the tray at the desk beside her. Then, you sit at the corner of the bed. ‘I know hyunbae so much, I know that she not like this. She is very happy girl, always make my day crazy. But, no for today.' You said to Luhan while look at hyunbae’s face. ‘Don’t worry, Minseok. I think that she really stresses about her problems and now she needs some rests. So, we as her friends should take care of her healthy.’ Luhan advised you. ‘Thank you Lu-ge’

 

‘Hyunbae, Hyunbae’ you wake up hyunbae slowly. She try open her eyes. ‘Minseok?’ she said with wrinkled face. ‘Nae’ you replied. ‘Luhan?’ she said because she saw luhan beside her. ‘Yes, I am.’

Luhan replied too. You help her to sit properly and put some pillows behind her for comfort herself.

‘Since you already wake up, I’ll feed you some porridge.’ You said to her since her mother already cooked that porridge for her. ‘I don’t want to eat, minseok. I lose my appetite to eat.’ She replied while hold her head. ‘Are you okay? You should take one or two of spoons porridge, then you must eat medicine.’ You said concernly since her mom said to you that hyunbae should take her medicine. ‘Okay’ she replied and listen to you.

 

After all of that, you decided to sleepover at hyunbae’s house. But, Luhan cannot join that sleepover since he needs to settle something at his house. You already wash up then wore the pyjamas. You sleep at the sofa faced with hyunbae’s bed. You looked at sleep hyunbae. Even though, she is sleeping but her face still beautiful like butterfly. ‘Thank you because appeared in my life, bae. I don’t know how to express it but I think…one day I’ll’ you think about that until you asleep. 

 

CONTINUED...

 

So today is off day of my school. Sorry for the long time for updating my fanfic. THIS!! For you guys. 

Thank you for read and don't forget for subscribing my fanfic also. Grammar and typos sorry for that mistakes. ^^