CHAPTER 4

You're My Butterfly [HIATUS]

YOUR POV

 

As usually in the morning you get off from your bed and get ready go to school. You applied some powder and lip balm to your face. You take breakfast before going to school. Today you go to school by yourself because minseok told you that he should at school before school is starting. You just walk passer by every house.

 

You heard a motorcycle at the back. ‘Hyunbae! Hyunbae!’ you heard someone call your name. You saw a man who is riding ducati motorcycle suddenly open his helmet.

‘Ya, luhan. Haish, you just got me shocked. I thought a stranger want to kidnap me’ you said to luhan. ‘auw sorry, hyunbae. Wait! Are you alone?’ luhan asked you.

‘Yes, minseok need to go school before school started.’ You said clearly to Luhan.

‘Okay, let’s go to school.’ Luhan said to you while point his helmet to you. ‘What? Ride this!’ your eyes like d.o’s eyes, because the motorcycle too big to you.

‘Yes, of course’ luhan said. ‘Okay’ you said. You wear the helmet and get on at the ducati motorcycle. Wahh! It’s look so cool ride this motorcycle. You said. You back hug luhan tightly.

 

 

‘Thank you, luhan.' You gave a big smile to luhan.

‘Actually, minseok asked me to send or walk together to school’ Luhan clearly talk to you.

‘Oh, yeah? By the way, thank you again’ you said to him.

You enter school alone and straight away to your locker. You open your locker and take some books. You look at the door’s locker see picture you and minseok, you just smile. When you gonna close the locker door, someone beside you. That’s minseokk!

‘Ya!! You shocked me, okay?’ you said and hit his chest. ‘Hahaha. I got you.’ Minseok laugh and pinch your nose. ‘Kajaa! To our class wuhuu~~’ minseok cross his arms around my neck and we go to class together.

 

 

 

MINSEOK POV

RING!! Recess time!!

‘Yo luhan!’ you run to luhan and clang your arms to his arms.

‘Yo yo! Hahaha’ luhan said.

‘Anyway, my team need one more member to join for this competition.' You pointed the poster that at a wall at Luhan.

‘I hope that you can join this competition because I really need you LuLu.’ you said while doing your sad face + cute.

‘Okay, okay. Fineee. Hahahah’ Luhan said and hit your shoulder.

 

While you and Luhan were eating together, sudden Hyunbae appeared in front you guys.

‘aisyhh this kid. Aigoo, you got me shocked okay?’ you said while your mouth full of food to hyunbae.

‘can you eat politely, minseok-sshi.’ Hyunbae with her poker face said to you.

‘nae nae nae!’ you replied to her. ‘wait, why you classroom teacher sudden called you? Isn’t anything happen between you and her?’ luhan asked hyunbae.

I saw hyunbae queit for a moment. ‘hmm, nothing just called me for something that you guys no need to know’ hyunbae replied to luhan. I just got confused with this girl.

 

 

YOUR POV

When you just want to dream, your teacher called your name. ‘Hyubae,please stand up and read the passage’ your literature teacher asked you to read the passage. ‘Hah! Me?’ you asked her again. ‘Yes!’

‘Bae, are you dreaming?’ Minseok asked you when done read that passage.

‘No, I think about my study’ ‘Are you sure?’ he asked again.  ‘Yes’ you replied.

‘I think I need to go somewhere, Minseok’ you said to Minseok while packs your books onto your bag. ‘Where are you want going?’ ‘Ice-cream?’ you said while doing puppy eyes. ‘Okay, okay. Let’s go’ minseok said happily and cross his arms to yours. ‘Where is Luhan?’ you asked him. ‘Hmm, he become a new member in my team so he need to practice more about that game’ minseok said clearly to you. 'okayy!’

 

To Be continued....

What wrong with hyunbae? Wait for the next chapter!

Since my exam around the corner so I need to hiatus for awhile and comeback after my exam.

Thank you for subscribing my first fanfic and thank you for reading this fanfic ^^

Sorry for my grammar errors and typos, I'll try my best to improve my grammar :) ~Xiu_Bell~