2HJ Anniversary

Stand By Me

Hyungjun:Where in the world did that fool go were in the most beautiful place on our anniversary and yet he forgets it *arms crossed mad*

Hyunjoong:*smirks arms crossed*Is that a way to speak about your own husband shillang

Hyungjun:*eyes widen covers his mouth*No way

Hyunjoong:TA-DA *chuckles smiles big*

Hyungjun:How did you do all of this *smiles big looks around*

Hyunjoong:I had it all planned out why do you think i chose the specific date to go to Bora Bora *smiles big*

Hyungjun:Your such a sweetie bear husband *smiles wraps his arms around his neck and kisses him passionately*

Hyunjoong:Just for my one and only shillang *smiles they kiss passiontely*

Hyungjun:*smiles arms around his waist snuggled into him*

Hyunjoong:*laying on the bed kissing his forehead looking at the sunset smiling*

Hyungjun:*lying in between his legs smiles playing with their wedding rings*

Hyunjoong:Being my husband is bad for your health *smirks*

Hyungjun:*half smiles*And what makes you say that 

Hyunjoong:Because you have to go through all these troubled schdules and rumors just cuz your husband became is apart of this huge drama now his fame got in the way of SS501*sighs*

Hyungjun:Baby whether kim hyun joong the star/singer or kim hyun joong the human you will always be the love of my life no one will ever replace you are my one and only soulmate and i dont ever plan on you remarrying again  *smiles hand on his cheeks*

Hyunjoong:*smiles looks in his eyes*Your my hero you know that 

Hyungjun:*half smiles looks in his eyes*And your mine

Hyunjoong:*smiles big looking in his eyes*

Hyungjun:*pulls him by the collar and kisses him passionately*Happy anniversary shillang

Hyunjoong:*smiles deepens the kiss*Happy anniversary

Hyungjun:*sighs happily in the kiss and lays down on the bed*

Hyunjoong:*smiles kisses his jaw then down to his neck*

Hyungjun:*half smiles his hands slide under his shirt about to take it off*

Hyunjoong:*shocked holds his hands*Babe were in public at the beach we cant make a scene here

Hyungjun:Baby thats why you have a bed with curtains here right * smirks pulls him down and kisses him passionately*

Hyunjoong:*smirks and pulls on the curtain strings which covers the bed*

Hyungjun:*chuckles deepening the kiss*Saranghamida

Hyunjoong:I love you so much more *depeens the kiss pulls the covers over him*

Hours Later

Hyungjun:*smiles head on his chest listening to his heart beat*

Hyunjoong:So what do you think of this as an anniversary celebration *smiles*

Hyungjun:The best ever *smiles leans up and kisses him*

Hyunjoong:Only want the best for you *smiles kisses the top of his head*

Hyungjun:Ever since being with me you became such a romantic soft teddy bear i think i like this side better *smirks*

Hyunjoong:Ha ha ha very funny *interwines their hands and heres the click of their wedding bands touching smiles bigger*

Hyungjun:*smiles looks in his eyes*Your the only one i found a very special love with and i dont ever wanna let go

Hyunjoong:*smiles*In the end your worth the fight because now i have an angel in my life

Hyungjun:*smiles big*Your my everything 

Hyunjoong:*holds him close whispers in his ear*Your my life

Hyungjun:*smiles slowly falls asleep snuggled into him*