Playing MatchMaker At Disneyland

Stand By Me

JungMin:*leaning on the railing of the balcony looking out the view sighs heavily tears in his eyes*

Hyunjoong:*looking out the window half smiles watching jungmin*

Hyungjun:They you are i was wondering why you werent in bed yet *hugs him from behind*

Hyunjoong:Im sorry shillang its just that i worry for jungminie *sighs*

Hyungjun:*half smiles kisses his cheek*Your a really good friend shillang

Hyunjoong:I just want him to be happy like you and i like kyu and saengie i thought he was with changmin but it he fooled us like a stack of cards *sighs*

Hyungjun:We didnt know better shillang love makes us do crazy things 

Hyunjoong:But jungmin gave it his all for changmin *looks down*

Hyungjun:Love makes people blind they dont know what they do *hand on his shoulder*

Hyunjoong:Get saengie and kyu were going to walk around downtown disney 

Hyungjun:Alright *half smile*

JungMin:*goes in his room and falls asleep*

Hyunjoong:*sighs closes the door to his room*

DownTown Disney

Kyujong:So what is this a meeting or a double date *chuckles*

Youngsaeng:If it is this is some nice double date fireworks and starbucks *raises his cup in the air*

Hyungjun:*sitting in hyunjoongs lap laughs*Of course you guys would 

Kyujong:Since when did you start drinking coffee 

Youngsaeng:What i cant start a new beginning for drinks *sips his drink*

Hyungjun:*laughs*You have a vacation in the US for a month and everything starts changing

Youngsaeng:Thats the way i roll *smirks*

Kyujong:The rolling saengie *laughs*

Hyunjoong:Thats it i got it *smiles big*

Youngsaeng:What you want me to roll around disneyland no thanks you are seriously 4d leader *chuckles*

Hyunjoong:Not you...*chuckles*

Youngsaeng:Well geezz let a guy down easily *pouts*

Kyujong:*pecks youngsaengs forehead*Go on leader

Hyunjoong:JYJ and Big Bang are here right for the korean music fesitval *looks at them*

Hyungjun:Yea theyre performing with us next week *smiles*

Hyunjoong:TOP and jaejoong texted me saying that big bang and JYJ are coming to disneyland for 2 days *smiles*

Kyujong:I think im getting leaders vibe *smiles*

Youngsaeng:Are you trying to say you wanna play matchmaker in disneyland *looks at him*

Hyunjoong:DING DING exactly *smiles*

Hyungjun:Thats a good idea i mean there are a few guys who are jungminie's type in both groups *smiles*

Kyujong:Well the people in JYJ that are Jungminie's types are Jaejoong and Yoochun 

Youngsaeng:I think theyre up to it i think they need someone in their lives now *chuckles*

Hyungjun:Mmm and with big bands jungminie's types are T.O.P and Seungri 

Hyunjoong:I think there up to it i mean what we could so is that well split into groups *smiles*

Kyujong:Thats a good idea then those two groups will tag along on the dates with the two guys 

Youngsaeng:Then tell each other who click more *smiles*

Hyunjoong:Junnie and i will take T.O.P and Jaejoong

Kyujong:Well take Seungri and Yoochun *smiles*

Youngsaeng:You think out of these 4 guys jungminie will find the one *looks at them*

Hyungjun:All we could do is hope *half smiles*

Kyujong:And wish for the best *smiles*

Hyunjoong:No matter this is for jungminie *smiles*