He's Back

Voice of My Heart

 

[A/N: I'm sorry if i made a mistake on the grammar. ]

_______________________________________________

 Our eyes met. I felt a sudden fear in my chest. He didn’t break our eye contact while walking toward my direction.
eotteokhae? Eotteokhae? Get yourself together Miyoung? It’s been a long time since you’ve met. Maybe- Wait, I forgot. He can read minds. Omona! I mentally slapped myself. Pabo! I break our eye contact and tried to separate myself from the crowd. When I reached the exit to the cafeteria I heard someone call my name.
“Miyoung wait!!!” Yuhi shouted. She’s having a hard time escaping the growing crowd.
Mianhe Yuhi. I need to be out of here, fast! I bowed to her.


“Miyoung” a familiar voice called me before I was out of the school’s premises. It was a very warm and gentle voice. “Wait. I just wanted to talk to you.”
(a/n:Miyoung uses her power(mental and physical shield) here that’s why Woohyun won’t be able to get into her mind.)
I turn around just to find the man of my dreams standing in front of me. My heart began to beat rapidly.
 Relax, relax. Everything will be okay. Inhale. Exhale.
“It’s been a long time. How are you?” I finally said.
“ I’m okay. Now that I’m with you.” He said.
“ uhm… right.” Eotteokhae? I’m so nervous.
“ Miyoung, what’s the problem? Are you not happy that I’m finally back” he asked.
“ No! That’s not it. It’s just that I-I m-m..I-I-I” omo! Words won’t even come out.
He then pulled me into a hug. “ I miss you” he breathed.
“I miss you too, Woohyun oppa.” I hug him back.
“Woohyun-hyung! I miss you!” Sungjong jumped toward us causing me to pull out of the hug.
“Hyung how long has it been? I almost forget you. *laughs* just kidding.” Sungyeol joined us as he pulled Woohyun for a man-hug.
“ I miss you too guys.” he happily said.
“ yah! Oppa, don’t forget about me. I miss you!” Yuhi arrived safe and sound. I thought she’d be crushed by the crowd.
“ Group hug?” Woohyun oppa suggested.
“Group hug!!!” we all agreed.
“ oppa, where will you stay?” I was curious because I know that he doesn’t have anyplace to stay. I feel sorry for him. He lost his home along with the rest of his family when the enemy of the ELITES tried to conquer us that’s why he decided to move far away from us. I guess he needed time to forget about those things. Being a mind-reader in those times didn’t help him recover from the incident for he had to deal with the thoughts of those who witnessed it. *sigh* If only I was of any help at those times.
“He’ll be staying with us.” I was so shocked that it made my heart skip a beat.
“Hoya oppa! You scared me.” I tried to calm my heart.
“mianhe Miyoung.” He chuckled.
hmph.
Hoya oppa led us inside the cafeteria. Fortunately the crowd is gone.
“Woohyun, it’s been such a long time. I was worried you won’t be back.” Oppa said.
“ That won’t happen because I’ll be lonely without all of you.” He looked at us.
“ So Woohyun oppa will be staying with us?” I asked my oppa.
“Ne. He’ll be with us now considering that he has nowhere to go.”
YES!YES! YES!i have someone to talk to when oppa is not around and I won’t have any problem with the witch. *evil laughs* This is just perfect.
“ That’s …… great.” I said trying to hide my extreme happiness. I purposely asked for Sungyeol oppa’s help. He can change my mood.
“Sungyeol oppa, change my mood. Please?” I whispered. It seems that he understood what I was trying to say.
“Oh. Arasseo.” He whispered back. And in a few seconds my extreme happiness mood was gone, all that’s left was satisfaction and excitement.
“Thank you oppa.” I whispered. Ofcourse  I protected his mind from Woohyun oppa so that he won’t know my secret. I’m a wise girl.  Mental applause.
“ You seem to be in a good mood Miyoung. I heard from Hoya that you’re sad because your father is away. It seems that he’s wrong.” Dongwoo oppa suddenly appeared like a mushroom. Why do people pop out of nowhere? It’s scary. “Woohyun-ah, how’s it going? We haven’t seen each other for like.. ages. How are you?” he said while pulling Woohyun oppa for a hug.
“I’m fine now. Thanks for all your worries. You don’t have to say it, I can read it from your minds.” He said.
“Omo! I forgot that you’re a mind-reader oppa.” Yuhi laughed.
“ahh! Me too.” Sungjong also laughed.
“Am I that easy to forget?” Woohyun oppa asked. We all laughed together. Our little group is whole again. Finally, He’s back.

 

“Wait a minute. Where’s L?”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

I updated twice today.^^ yey!
to my subscribers, thank you for subscribing.
do you have any suggestions? questions?
feel free to tell me, okay? don't hesitate.
criticisms are highly accepted.

I love you guys.

can someone help me with the image for my fic? I don't know how to use photoshop. Please? Just comment. i'll wait.