Chapter 2

Project: Fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You did the morning routine as usual; taking shower, clean face and brush your teeth. You put on your casual pajamas your mom gave you last christmas. You blow-dry your hair and put serum on it to make it smooth amd silky. Lastly, you put on your nature republic moisturiser to keep your face hydrated and healthy throughout the day.

You head on downstairs to greet your mom, again.

"Hey mom, what's on the menu today?" You said as you pull out the kitchen chair and sat on it.

"Hmm well, there's beef soup, rice and spicy roe, oh there's also spicy kimchi too" your mom said cheerfully while she serves you your portion.

"Thanks.. you made a lot of Kimchi, what's the special occasion?" You said eyeing her. It's unusual for your mom to make a lot of side dishes unless she's giving it to someone to welcome them or for special occasion.

"It's not special occasion. It's for our new neighbor. My friend, Mrs. Zhang, is moving next to us and im so happy that i got carried away making the kimchi..." she said giving you a small chuckle. You stared at her for 5 seconds to let the information sink in your brain. Your mom makes the best Kimchi by the way :)

*wait.. does this mean.. Yixing is back...? WHY!?????!!?!?!?!* You dropped the rice you scooped from the cooker. 

"...____?? what's wrong?" your mom said looking at you, concerned. She doesn't know that you and Yixing has been really close since you both were kids until that day when he changed from 'angelic' to 'satanic'.

"huh? o-oh, n-nothing.. so when are they moving in?" you said scooping the rice to your bowl. 

"they're already in there. Im going to come over, do you want to come? You haven't seen Yixing for awhile too, it's going to be nice if you see him." she said closing the container lids and making sure its tight and secure. 

"huh.. no it'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter