Chapter 1

Project: Fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your Point of View

*Kriiing, Kriiing, Kriiing~~* the sound of your alarm blasts off through the air letting you know it's time for you to wake up. 

It was Sunday 24th. You and your ex-boyfriend's anniversary.

"Ugh.." you searched for your alarm clock half asleep. You switched it off and sit up. You looked over to the calendar next to you. 

"...it's Sunday 24th..." you quitely said. The flashback of your ex-boyfriend played in your head. You remember everything he did for you in every anniversary; sneaking up to your room just to give you starbucks, flowers and a mini note that say 'good morning princess'.

You gave a quite sigh as your little puppy, Jacey, trying his hardest to come up the bed to greet you. You chuckled at his action and let out a sigh. You bent over to pick him up and start to play with him a little bit. 

"Did you have a good night sleep Jacey?" you asked. It seems weird talking to an animal from your point of view, but it actually makes you happy. Jacey wags his tail and barked. 

You got up from the bed and made your way to the window and opened it. You smiled as you breath the refreshing and chilly autumm air. You've always loved cold weather, mostly because it always help you to sleep.

"______, are you awake?" Your mum said opening the door. 

"Yeah, good morning" you said giving her a weak smile. She knows you broke up with your ex couple days ago.

"Sweetheart, i made food downstairs.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter