Comfort

Series of Changmin drabbles

 

Chiharu couldn’t sleep, she was too nervous to sleep. She was going to give an overview of some of their job of it company’s products in front of her officemates and she was scared of doing a lousy job.

           

            “Still can’t sleep?” Changmin asked from beside her.

           

            She shook her head in response then curled up into a ball, trying to rid of the nervousness and uneasiness she was feeling. She shut her eyes tighter, begging sleep to come. She was starting to get cold feet, so she started rubbing them (her feet) together.

 

            Changmin sighed at the telltale sign of her nervousness and put down the book he was reading. He took off his glasses and turned off his bedside lamp before sliding beside her. He pulled her into his arms and spooned her, wedging a thigh between hers.

 

            “Relax.” He said, rubbing her arms soothingly. “You’ll do great tomorrow.”

           

            “I’m scared.” She said, her eyes open now.

 

            Changmin chuckled/ “You always are when you have to speak in front of people. Ouch.”

 

            Chiharu had pinched his side, but he just laughed. “It’s not funny you know.”

 

            He placed a kiss on her neck and hugged her closer. “Just relax, you need to sleep so you don’t feel sleepy tomorrow and forget what you’re supposed to say.”

 

            Chiharu sighed and settled more comfortably in his arms. “You’re right Min.”

 

            “I know.”

 

            She giggled at his arrogance, her fears settled as they always are when Changmin talks to her like this. “Oyasumi.”

           

            “Oyasumi.”

 

            She fell asleep almost instantly in his arms with a smile on her face.