Caught Red Handed

14 Years of Love

~Talent show~

These past few days Mark and i have been getting closer to each other, which kind of reminds me of the times we spent when we were little. he doesn't know it yet but i plan o telling him tonight after the talent show. I was nervous but i managed to calm down after Mark was telling me about me doing great and just have fun. Finally we were called, we went to the stage, i looked up and once the music started i began moving, i smiled at Mark as he flashed his famous adorable smile. After we were done Mark and I sat backstage, but before we they could announce the winner, he got up and left. I wanted to ask him to stay but I'll just find him later. We actually won first place but Mark was not beside me, which kind of upsets me a bit. I'll go look for him once i changed maybe. I grabbed the trophy from them and went to the girl's locker room to change. While taking off my sweaty clothes my necklace dangled, i can't wait to tell him. It's been 10 years since he left, he grew up real nicely. I changed into a casual dress hoping to look nice for him. I've been dreaming of this day and i even planned it out, if he ever finds me i would be dressed nicely and confess my feelings for him.

So this is the outfit, and i checked myself before i went to find him. i walked through the crowd searching for him and i asked people around me if they saw him. One guy told me that he saw him going inside the dance studio, i ran to the studio with the trophy in my hand. I stopped in front of the door, and took a deep breath.

"This is it." i said to myself, i held the door knob and, yank it open

"Mark we wo-

 

I was cut off by my own words and what i saw broke my heart. Why did he do it? Why was he making out with the school , Hana? Gosh my heart ached, and my head was spinning. I can't breath, i dropped the trophy, and stared at the two of them. Mark was sitting on the couch, while she was on top of him. I was trying so hard to hold the tears in.

 

"See babe, i told we should of locked the doors." Hana pointed out

"Whatever." Mark scoffed

"What do you want can't you see he's busy?" Hana pointed out

The two were waiting for my response, i wanted to run away but instead i decided to let  loose of my feelings.

"Why?" i asked him

"What the hell are you talking about ?" Hana spat

"I've waited for you for 10 years and this is the result i get? I kept my feelings for you, no matter how long you were gone, and no matter how far you were, my feelings remained the same. I thought that you might have had a family already, and if that happened i would be happy, seeing as you are happily in love with your wife. But that night i drove you and told me about the necklace you gave to your friend. i didn't think much of it, but you moved to the same place as my friend moved. That had me suspicious. i went over to your house one day and found your mom living there. That's when i knew for you sure you were him. i planned on telling you everything tonight, but you left me alone on that stage to accept the award. I was trying to make myself beautiful so when you realize it was me, you'd sweep me off the floor and marry me. But here i am all dressed up and just to find you in another women's arm. I want to hate you for doing this to me, but i can't 've loved you too long to hate you for this. But now i guess i can finally give up on my hopes and dreams of you ever making me your bride." I looked at the two with tears stream down my face, i grabbed my necklace, that had his initials on it and threw it to him.

"M-Melody?" Mark finally realized it was me, but it was too late i can't take any more of this pain

"You finally realized it huh? Its okay, i know now that my feelings that i have kept for 14 years have been a waste. i saved my self for you, afraid that if i wasn't pure you wouldn't me. I kept my self for you hoping you'd be the first for everything and the last. But now I'm just a silly girl who still kept that fantasy... Not anymore i've got my answer...so goodbye...Mr. Dimsum." I ran out of th door

My heart broken into millions of pieces and i wanted nothing more than to just get away from this place. i drove back to myplace, only to find my parents left for a business trip, which is good, i don't want t worry them about this whole mess. I threw myself on my bed and cried my eyes out. i never knew it was this painful. BUt yet i still love him, how i wished i should of told him sooner before this whole mess.

My phone rang, i grabbed it and answred it.

"Hey sweetie, i saw you crying what happened?" MIna asked

"OH MIna, i dont know what to do, I found him Mina i finally found him." i cried

"That's great melody, but why are you crying?" She asked

"Its Mark my dance partner, i was going to tell him tonigh, but i caugh him Hana, and they weren't talking, they were each other's face off. MIna i don't know what to do, i love him even after that incident but it just hurts." I cried

"Melody its going to be fine. I’m coming over ok, i don;t want to leve you alone tonight." SHe said

"Okay, you know where my hidden key is just let yourself in." i told him

"Ok love, i'll see you soon." She hanged up and i went back to curled up on my bed

OH mark, i love you, i love you so much, NO matter what my feelings for you will still be the same. I closed my eyes and drifted into the darkness. While sleeping i heard my bedroom door open and closing, but i heard something else a clicking noise, i guess Mina didn’t want any one to disturb us. I felt the bed dip and an arm circled around my waist, OH Mina, your such a sweet friend. i turned my body and snuggled up close to her.

"Mina, thank you for coming. I can’t endure this pain by myself. I love him so much, i can't hate him Mina i just can't. How I wished I told him sooner." I snuggled my face to her chest, but something felt different.

I know this is going to sound weird but where are her s? I brought my hand to her chest and searched for her lumps. When i didn't feel it, i went to her face, it felt weird also, its so rough like she has beard or something. My heart was beating fast, i turned around and turned the lamp next to my bed, slowly i turned back and saw Mark staring at me with sad eyes. i gasped, i had no idea how he got here in the first place. i tried to free myself from his arms but, he only tightened it and buried his face on my neck. I felt him breathing on it and sent chills down my back. He slowly hovers over me and rapidly kisses my neck

"I'm sorry, melody, i'm really sorry. I have been looking for you Mel, i've waited for 10 years to see you and you caught me doing those disgusting thing, with that . I love you Mel, i love you so much. And i am never going to let you go again. Please please forgive me, i just got you back and i can't have you leaving me again." he begged

"So.... your not with Hana?" I asked swallowing a lump that was in my throat

"Of course not." he says as he pulls his head away from my neck.

"THen why were you with her?" i asked as tears flowed out 

 

 

 

~Thank you for those who have been supporting me, and reading my story!!!! Keep reading and keep supporting!!!!~