14 Years of Love

Description

Melody and Mark were friends since they were little. Melody saved Mark from being bullied when he was little, ever since that day their friendship grew. However when Melody was 8 Mark had to leave, Upset that her friend is leaving, Mark left her a necklace, promising her that when he comes back he will know that its her, and he will propose to her. The two seperated only to be reunited 10 years later.

 

 

Foreword

I walked out of my house and headed to school, i was eating my toast on the way there, i live in Seoul, Korea i go to school for performing arts. Its my first year in college and i am nervous, being 18 is fun and all but college is the tough part of the deal. Anyways, i would drive to campus but unfortunately my car broke a couple of days ago. OH well i at least i get to pick it up today after school. ok back to the story, it was roughly around 10 in the morning and i only had few classes today, which is good. My first class is singing which i enjoy, i started singing because of that little boy i met 14 years ago. He was 6 i was 4, he was being bullied but i managed to scare off the bullies by lying and telling them that i had my older brother coming soon. Which is funny because really I’m an only child. But yea he was best friend we were together for 4 years, however he had to move because his dad was offered a better job in japan. i was really upset, he was my best friend and i had a crush on him, which i thought would go away once he left but i was wrong. When my feeling didn't go away i realized i was in love with him. He was the only boy that understood my feelings and the only boy that would always understand them. I still kept the necklace he told me to hold so when we grow up he would be able to find me and as soon as he does he will marry me. i know its a bit weird but we were kids, and he probably doesn't even remember me or the promise any more, i'm the idiot one who still holds the idea that somewhere along the line he will burs through those doors and swoop me off the ground and take me somewhere where, no one would find us and it'll be just the two of us. yea its stupid but these are the ideas that always run through my head.