XXI

Courage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XXI

The first thing that Donghae became aware of the next morning was the warmth of another body right next to his own. He had one arm wrapped around that body, felt his chest being pressed against the other's back and couldn’t fight the fond smile that crept up his lips as his hazy mind understood who this body belonged to.

With still closed eyes he moved a bit, scooted closer and nestled up to him. Placing a soft peck on the skin he felt close to his lips, he let his hand brush over the other's stomach underneath the blanket that covered both of them and smiled a bit more as he felt the other stir a bit. A low hum reached his ears and made him grin before another peck landed on the others neck. It wasn’t the last one and so it wasn’t long before the other moved even more.

"…What are you doing?"

Those words very silently sounded through the room, made him chuckle because he heard how tired the other had to be.

"Nothing", he whispered back and heard a quiet sigh in response as he continued with his work. The body in his hold stared moving again and Donghae had to stop as he felt the other turning around. He opened his eyes and was met with tired blinking and a frown. "Morning, Hyukkie", he smiled.

It seemed like Eunhyuk needed a moment before he understood where he was and in that short moment Donghae started fearing again that he would be pushed away. It was stupid to think that way however and it was a completely unfounded fear; he understood that only a few seconds later. A very small and soft smile tugged on Eunhyuk's lips as he most likely remembered what had happened the day before and it seemed like he needed a lot of force to not let it become a bright grin.

"What time is it?" he asked and Donghae knew that it only sounded grumpy because the other tried to not lose his composure. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Don’t know", he smiled. "No one burst through the door yet so I think we have some time left."

"For what?"

The brunet kept smiling as he scooted closer and huddled up against him. He brushed the other's black hair back and placed a peck on his forehead, his cheek and eventually his lips. "For this", he whispered.

Eunhyuk smirked and wrapped his arm around the younger, even threw one leg over him to keep him close; Donghae laughed as the elder slightly rolled them over until he sat on top of him. The raven head leaned down and did exactly what the other had done before, pecked his forehead, his cheeks and eventually his lips. He did go farther however, attached his lips to Donghae's neck and collarbone while his hands slipped underneath the younger's shirt. He pushed it up and let his fingertips brush over his sides and stomach before his lips travelled down to Donghae's chest. His kisses were feather-light and made Donghae giggle as he lay there, both hands on the other's thighs. Eunhyuk halted in his movements as he reached the brunet's belly button and looked back up to him.

"I think there's something better we could do know", he murmured with a smirk and pecked the other's skin once again. Donghae threaded his fingers through the elder's dark hair.

"Is that so?" he asked and heard him hum. "And what would that be?"

The smile on Eunhyuk's lips was sheepishly as he slipped down from the younger's lap to position himself between his legs. "I don’t know…" he mumbled, his hand already along Donghae's thigh and the other fumbling around with the hem of his underwear. "Things…?"

"What kind of things?" Donghae asked with a grin. Eunhyuk chuckled silently and seemed to be embarrassed.

"Nice things."

"Like… having breakfast in bed?"

Eunhyuk hummed in thought and kissed the inside of the younger's thigh after settling down. "Depends on what you want to eat."

Donghae smirked evilly and bit his lip. "Why, do you have something special to offer?"

The raven head laughed and his hot breath near his crotch made goose bumps cover the brunet's skin. "I think so..."

"Mind if you show it to me first? I think I… need to see it before I can decide."

Eunhyuk chuckled again and smirked at him. "Donghae", he mumbled and it sounded almost a bit impressed. "I didn’t know that you can be this-"

Three loud knocks erupted from the door and startled both of them so much that Eunhyuk quickly backed away from the younger.

"Waking up call!" Leeteuk chanted from the other side of the door. "Come out or I'll come in!"

"It's alright, hyung. We're awake!" Donghae quickly yelled, his eyes darting over to Eunhyuk who looked clearly shocked. Leeteuk seemed satisfied with this answer however; only a few seconds later hey heard exactly the same words echoing over the hall again as the leader continued waking up the other members.

Eunhyuk bit his lip and as he sat there at the edge of the bed, he looked scared like a small child that had done something wrong. Donghae sat up and placed a careful hand on the other's arm; all of Eunhyuk's previous bravery was gone just like someone had flipped the switch. Donghae knew that it was because of Leeteuk; Eunhyuk was afraid of someone seeing them, he wanted them to hide just like he had hidden his feelings from himself all this time. He had started being himself some time ago – that didn’t mean however that he could be himself with others than Donghae being around yet.          
Donghae understood that and knew that no one, not even the other members, were allowed to find out what was going on before Eunhyuk could be completely true to himself. Even after that they would have to hide, but right now he didn’t want to think about that; not when a few minutes ago Eunhyuk had been so filled with his long missing courage.

"It's alright", Donghae said lowly and brushed his thumb over the other's skin. "He didn’t see us."

"Yeah…" Eunhyuk rubbed both of his hands over his face and got up; it looked like he didn’t know what to do for a moment until he turned his head to look back at the younger. "Let's just… When someone's there and… I don’t want us to-"

"Don’t worry." Donghae smiled and left the bed as well to walk up to him. "As long as we aren’t alone I won't do anything that could make them suspicious. Except for…"

Eunhyuk furrowed his brows in confusion as the other came closer. "Except for what?"

Donghae's hands found their way to the other's waist and he pulled him closer; the brunet pecked his lips with a smile. "Fan service", he said and was glad to see the fear in the other's eyes vanishing. "No one can forbid us fan service on stage."

The raven head needed a moment, but then he smiled back. His hands found to the younger's sides; there it was again, his courage. "Do you think we have to practice it again so we are convincing on stage?"

They smirked at each other. "Oh, yes. We have to do it over and over again to look perfect on stage."

"I think we should start right now then", Eunhyuk mumbled and leaned in. "We can't waste a second of our precious time."

"That's right." Donghae sighed in contentment as gentle kisses landed on his neck. "I think we have to do multitasking though."

Eunhyuk moaned in approval. "Changing clothes and practice at once?" he asked. Donghae grinned.

"Exactly."

And with that Eunhyuk's shirt was pulled over his head and thrown somewhere without one of them caring a bit. It wasn’t the only piece of clothing that was send flying across the room in their hurry to connect getting ready with giving each other well-deserved affection.

***

Eunhyuk let out a contented sigh and looked up from the screen in front of his eyes. Donghae's head was turned towards him; the younger was taking a well-deserved nap right next to him. And that surely wasn’t a bad idea because they all knew that there wouldn’t be much time left for sleep once their plane reached Seoul again. The best thing for him to do would probably be the same, to close his eyes and relax a bit. But Eunhyuk couldn’t even think about sleep in this moment, was way too excited to even feel tired.

His heart skipped beat over beat in his chest as he saw Donghae slightly turning even more towards him, made a fond smile appear on his lips. It wasn’t even the closeness of their bodies that made his heart flutter and it wasn’t the fact that Donghae was there with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter