[2]

Fighters in love

Ding Dong

You pressed the doorbell furiously as it was taking way too long to open the door even thought it has been less than 20 secs. Zelo opened the door with his bed hair and gave you a puzzled look. 'No we dont want any bread or cookies but if you have some cherry tomatoes, i will gladly acc-Hey HEY!!!!!" You ignored him while charging into the house dragging your god knows how freaking heavy your luggage is with zelo running around the garden with his arms infront like a zombie thinking the water fountain is you. You went into the bathroom and took care of your wound. Just when you were about to step into ur brother's room, you heard a scream. You looked out of the window and found that crazy brother of yours squealing in happiness as he found some shillings in the water fountain. You rolled your eyes and went to unpack your luggage.

After unpacking, you heard the door open and zelo was coming in. Upon seeing your cheek, he became flustered and started bombarding nonsense in your face. Thats it. "CHOI JUNHONG. ARE YOU DRUNK OR ARE YOU DRUNK?!" "W-whut? Am i dumb to dunk? Oh. TWIST DUNK EATING OREO!" You shove him out of the way and stomped outside. "Okok i was just fooling around. What happened to your cheek?" "WHAT DO YOU THINK?!" "OH RIGHT! A lady came here 4 hours ago. A freaking lady. But damn those fingernails of her is wow.And her fighting skills are also wow" "Put me in your school. Im living here from now" "oh yea-WHAT?! OH HELL NO YOU'RE NOT" "Watch me"