[1]

Fighters in love

~Author's POV~

She poured a glass of warm milk. Sat down and relaxed. Looking at the clock, she counted down. "Three, Two, One" Ding Dong. Getting your gun, you hid it behind as you opened the door. Just about a milisecond you opened it,a guy gave a punch to herchest. With her fast reflexes, she dodged it and twisted his hand till he groan in pain. He threw a knife aiming at her chest. Again, she dodged it. But this time, she was not quick enough. It sliced through her cheek leaving a whole line of blood gushing out, That was the last straw. She turned and elbowed the guy's ribs and placed her arm over his neck and flip him over. She took the knife and threatened him "WHO SENT YOU?!' "I...IM NOT T..TELLING!"He threw a punch straight towards her wounded cheek. She fell onto the floor and he ran away. 

But,she knew who it was yet she was not sure.

~MinAh's POV~

God. Now theres gonna be a scar. UGH. "Junhong oppa. Im coming over."

~Author's POV~

MinAh and Junhong were siblings. Since young, their parents taught them how to fight and defend themselves.The reason was unknown to them but they were always told "If anyone with the tattoo on the neck with this,kill them without mercy. The police will not catch you." Ridiculous right? But its the truth. MinAh is now 18. Junhong is 19. Both of them are strong and safe. Until this time, this date, every year, someone will be sent to kill them. Till today, they are still trying to kill the mastermind.